It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of vampiric users

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Okay, the situation is a bit ridiculous. There is this group of kids that come by now and then. I went to high-school with them several years back.

All of them, mainly two specifically are always trying to jip something off of me or ask me for money. I stopped hanging out with them years ago in the first place because all they wanted to do was ride my four-wheelers, and mix me in with their dumb ****.

Any way they come by, try asking me for money, get a ride, and the moment I turn them down, they become "omg I'm hurt" or "what the ****?" and do a good job of projecting emotions at people. I'm pretty sick of it.

Last time was today, where they came wanting to know if I still had a PSP that one of them had pawned me. I explained that I had formally sold it because I was tired of holding onto it (since early June at-least) then proceeded to give me bull about 'that's messed up'.

I'm irritated and want to tell them to get lost. But doing so might result in them getting high strung and attempting to come back and damage my property or I.

They really have no true sense of respect for other people.

So, how can I get rid of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
In simple terms. Restraining Order. Why argue with people who are not going to accept no as an answer and then will damage your property? I have been in your shoes numerous times. Worse off! Trust me. Just stand up for yourself, man up! Get a restraining order and server em'. That's what I had to do as well my parents and neighbors.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I could easily resort to a restraining order if I was getting harassed. But thats IF I was getting harassed.

Seams a little high profile in this case especially with the tiny community though.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Well your other bet would just ignore them and don't make any deals with them. You have two pit falls which they put you in that you should never be in the first place.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hmmm grow a pair and beat the living crap outta them?

It usually works... if they're left still alive of course.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Get a gun if you're scared of them and start asking them for money when they come around. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine.

-TheAssoc.

top topics

join