It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my heart is racing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Good morning! Here I am again trying to make every post count! I don't know how much it counts, but please let it count on the heavy --because I'm grateful to be welcomed so warmly by you!

I'm sorely being tested here in my 20 initital posts! (That was really a clever move on the part of the moderator or site creator or whoever came up with the rules of membership because it certainly puts you to a test. Do you have the mettle to hang in there or are you just a fly-by on a drunk excursion one blue night?) Well, I'm here to stay because I feel an urgency to share my experience! I also want to pick all of your brains because I have some serious questions! Searching for answers is what brought me here to this site in the first place!

Through months of reading other posts I've discovered that when a newby has experiences to tell there is huge scepticism. One of the ways a newby can find the right people who will be able to address the OP's experience is to start a chatter about it.

Ha! I can't yet post about my expereinces, but I can "hint" that it is something that will be coming forth. So hence, I have chatter it up so I can get the initiation out of the way! (Clever clever Segador!--if you are the responsible one for that move, that is!)

Ok, I guess I could tell you a little more about myself since that is what introductions are 'posed to do. That will help to lessen the length of the "experience story" when it's time comes, as a lot of this background may be necessary for the readers to get a better picture.

I figure I'm probably what some would call a "sensitive" (for lack of better word)--much like so many of you to varying degrees on these boards. I seem to have come into this world "knowing" certain things--or maybe not "knowing" exactly, perhaps more like having a sense of. I also couldn't shake the feelings that there was something fuzzing that had been pulled over me. I always had the feeling of having come from somewhere else--of being "sent" here and have recollections of coming into self-awareness. I attribute this to my first part of the "experience" (which you know I'll get to you when I can) which after I always felt my "veil" had been thinned.

I grew up in semi-isolation, very much a child of nature; saturated in the extremism of its beauty. (Yes, yes, I know--lucky lucky me! Believe me when I tell you how grateful I am!) I also grew up bi-lingual as my parents imigrated to America from Germany just a couple weeks before I was born. I am the first natural-born citizen in my whole family. When I was born my Papi raised me high in the sky as if offering me up to America herself.

Okay then, maybe I'll spark a question or two and I can answer --all in order to keep plugging away at those posts ya know!!

Anna

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I look forward to hearing your story. I'm sure you have much to offer.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join