It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my heart is racing...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
...and not just my heart racing, but my cheeks are flushed and I'm quite in a tizzy --so excited am I to be here! (Or maybe it's the Red Pill I swallowed?) I have been a non-regular lurker for many months and finally gathered the where-with-all and signed on. There are so many wonderful thinkers here, I feel quite humbled to be in your presence. I've never been fortunate enough to have been privy to so much wonderfully rich material for thought all at once.

I visit all the forums, but perhaps most interesting to me is the metaphysical forum(s). I have some things I want (perhaps need?) to share with people who won't ridicule my story; then there are questions--I have so many of them. This place seems a bit intimidating and I admit I feel a smite lost. But I'll give it the old Girl Scout whirl and try to stay within all the rules and prerequisite number of postings before I tell my story and let loose with the questions. Meanwhile I will so much enjoy "meeting" some of you whose posts I've learned much from--I'll tap into my brightest to keep all the names straight!

Looking forward to this new adventure!
Annabanana

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Your heart better win, I have a hell of a lot of cash bet on it.

edit on 1-11-2010 by Segador because: They are going to break my legs

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

Glad you signed on..

Sit back and enjoy the ride!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums!

It's nice to see a new face who is not:

grumpy, bitter, mad as hell, general depressed, hyper sensitive, hypo sensitive, deranged, an Annunaki alien, a left wing nut, a right wing nut, a self proclaimed prophet, an OMG txt poster, a don't kill the mice activist, an ok to kill the mice but not anything else activist, or Obama.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome annabanana! I was a little overwhelmed myself when I ventured into this site. I sat for hours reading and perusing enriching, diverse and stimulating information that can at times produce eye opening revelations, not only about others, but about yourself and this magnificent world we live in. Many ideas and opinions that we have always been hesitant to share with people in our normal everyday circle of friends and family for fear that they would think we have become mental. This is the place to relax and let ideas flow!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

Hi Anna, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So glad to have you join us!

I can't wait to discuss topics with you in various threads over the years!

"Come now, let us reason together..." - Isaiah 1:18

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well welcome. Glad you stopped lurking and decided to come join us.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Anabanana, good to have you here.
Looking forward to reading what you have to share. I agree with you, this place is a plethora of some of the finest minds on the internet ( and a few kooks) but the former make up for the later by leaps and bounds.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Cherryontop because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Welcome, have fun.
Second line

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the party. Get ready to have your face smashed full of information! UFO's, religion, politics...you name it, you'll get it! PAAAARTYYYY!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i like people who think outside the box
so do most members so im sure you will fit in
enjoy your first posts as they go fast
then youl be the master of threads for others to lurk and read

have fun banana

xp

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum! It's a great place with tons of scary and interesting topics! Hope you enjoy yourself and by the sounds of it, you already are.

Take care and again, welcome!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Welcome Anna!

I will be happy to see you in the metaphysics forum and also the prophecy forums! Share your story and if someone slanders you, remember the looser(he who looses virtue and accumulates karma) is the person slanderring you.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) is good

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Welcome Anna.

Glad to see that you like the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum.

That is my fave forum and I post most of my threads in there.

I would love to hear your stories and views concering those kinds of topics.

Again, welcome to ATS, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

-SES

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Always nice to have new members! Welcome. Have a look around and enjoy!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thank you for all the warm words of welcome! I'm looking forward to many conversations to come! Since I've been a lurker, I recognize some of the names and I'm sure I'll get better as time goes on!

I'm happy to share a bit more about myself, I'm still learning about how much info is recommended and how much is going to be just plain boring. I am American--located in the Midwest. And no, I'm not a cow farmer, but I do live in the middle of rural serenity. You probably already figured out I'm female, but jeesch! you all don't really expect a lady to tell her age do you? Let it suffice to say I'm old enough to have crossed the threshold where wisdom starts making up for youth, but not old enough to forget where I've been.

I've noticed the copious amounts of input some of the members here have contributed. I wonder how anyone has so much extra time to just play here. That is wonderful! I do have the luxury of taking time to do whatever I choose, whenever, as I'm self-emplyed, but there will be times when I'm not able to be very active. I want to let you know that up front because if I get involved in conversation then suddenly seem to disappear, you all won't think I've fallen into the abyss of dementia.

So now, I'll go wander through some of the boards and see if I can manage to post down my count. I think this one makes 19 to go--or does the inintial post qualify too and I'm now looking at only 18? No matter--I'll get there! I'm on my way!

Hope you all have a good day--it's a great day to be a proud American!

Annabanana

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hey there and good morning! Yes, ATS can definitely seem intimidating at first. No worries though, the guys and girls here are truly great people! Just watch out for the ATS addiction. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I've fallen "ill" from it tons of times...In any case, have fun!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It is really refreshing reading your introduction. I think in a lot of ways many of us here felt much the same way when we found ourselves here. There really is a whole wealth of knowledge and research and hard work that spans years on this site. It can be overwhelming at times, but I am sure you will find a happy medium.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

Welcome.....TO YOUR DOOOOOOOOOM!

Just joking, cya around the threads

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join