It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Big Part of 9-11 & Now Amalgam Virgo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To this day 9-11 has been very well covered by members of ats and other news agency's around the world. Some facts still to this day have been left out. And I have many pieces that have not been exposed yet. I now will submit a formated pdf document to the members of ats to show a small piece of the 9-11 puzzle that hasnt been talked about yet.

The document you are about to see you will need to have acrobat viewer to view the document. You will also need to understand how the Defence Department work's. Every Branch of Government no matter if it is MI6 or any other government branch is broken down into sub agencys. For instace on the Joint Chiefs of Staff there is the Under Security and from there other groups and people below him. The fact of the matter is this document has to go up the chain of command. Which mean's if you take what this document contain's this document before it was approved could have only been issued by the Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff but richard myers could have only gotten the authority to do this order by none other then "Security of Defence Donald Rumsfeld" Also before any order like this goes forward. The Defence Head Rummy would have had to give this listed under a "PDB" also called the Presidential Daily Briefing. This means that the President of the United States would have had to give the go ahead to Donald Rumsfeld who then would have given the "ok" to richard myers then to in this case J3.

The fact is this document show's the "United States Navy Was not Allowed to Shoot Down Hijacked Aircraft in June 1st 2001".

Bare In Mind Only "The Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Or Richard Myers threw Rumsfeld threw the president could have issued this order.

I recommend you save target as on this document then view it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More Documents to come at a later date.

If anyone would like to disagree that is not the "chain of command" I would enjoy hearing it.

Part 2.

Amalgam Virgo

This is one of the secret terror exercises that were carried out and ran before 9-11. I think this just may do for government prior knowledge.

Amalgam Virgo 1

www.floydreport.com...

Amalgam Virgo 2

www.floydreport.com...

Enjoy.

Falcon

[edit on 29-6-2004 by falcon]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Amalgam Virgo has 5 other parts that are not seen in the links above that will be exposed at a later date.

It would be good to save target as then view the document.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
To this day 9-11 has been very well covered by members of ats and other news agency's around the world.

I would tend to add one word to this sentence to make it more factually correct. Try placing the word "up" after the word "covered".

Interesting links.

There has been a proliferation of non-news and conjecture also, but it is not as big a load as the propaganda carrying the tone "Sh*t happens. It was a tragic day. Time to get on with life and foreign invasions." That stuff is sad to read.

The whole truth about 9/11 is not to be found in existing "news" coverage or in the work of the congressional enquiries so far.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Covered up yes but the truth is going to come smashing down very soon and in larger number's of document's. I am waiting for some really super smoking gun evidence comming sometime in the next few weeks to show that bush authorised 9-11 on or around june 2001. When I get a copy ats members get first look's.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
Part 2.

Amalgam Virgo

This is one of the secret terror exercises that were carried out and ran before 9-11. I think this just may do for government prior knowledge.

Amalgam Virgo 1

www.floydreport.com...

Was I supposed to take this seriously? The 6 pack of Bud on page 16 and the Imperial Probe Droid on page 29 throw me off.

top topics

join