It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Are they Directly Involve with the U.S Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi, I just a message from a friend that just this last saturday. His facebook account was deactivated and this happened the second time. The FBI showed up to his house and this guy is 100% american. They didn't do anything and said sorry about the false flag security. My friend asked him why they came and where are their warrents. They had none and told him that they can't talk to him and just said it's a security system. Then He e-mailed facebook about it and asked to reactivate his account. It took him till monday at 4pm est to get his account reactivated. He asked them why it was deactivated. This happened to him 2 times so far. So facebook said they can't comment directly about it but just said that it's a security system. That was it. I wounder if anyone knows about the security system.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Facebook and myspace and...all of them are monitored by the Government they are working together (imo i have no hard proof) And they don't need a warrant thanks to the patriot act. Tell your friend to be on the look out and i would bet money if they came to his house then his phone is tapped and his car is jacked.

They had more info on me then i do i found that out when my wife was going though immigration and they needed to do background checks. How do they know about a car accident that i never reported? (the guy backed into me and took off)
edit on 1-11-2010 by GunzCoty because: its wife not waif lol

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
everyone knows the govs use it as an intel gathering program on the general public, it's all monitored.

CX

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here but do you think theres a chance your mate might be pulling your leg?

Does he know you frequent ATS?

Sorry but it just doesn't make sense. The FBI do not just turn up at someones house and apologize for the "false flg security". I'd even go as far as saying that they don't turn up at someones house then say they cannot speak to them.

Seems like a waste of a journey if you ask me.

It almost sounds like someones picked a few random words that are commonly used on a conspiracy forum, then attempted, very badly, to use them in a practical joke of a sentence.

No offence meant to you, but i think your mate is messing with you.

CX.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For sure... It has been discussed for some time now, Facebook and very many similar 'giants' of their space are either fronts of the the shadow government or are hand-in-hand.
Similarly, the larger & bigger brother of 'em all - Google is probably a part of the nexus too...
You can see this in the way their policies have changed since their inception till date, the way they collect any and every information, and they have their hands in every pie.
What was supposed to be a people's weapon has become the greatest enemy.

I would suggest every one to be very conscious of details they post on any of these sites and to keep a look out for anything suspicious on their systems.

As for your friend, he probably could change his online identity if facebook is so important (which i believe shouldn't be). and you should be too.. if they are tracking him, they probably know all about you

CX

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just to add....i'm not saying that Facebook does not have any links to other agencies, thats pretty much a no brainer.

However i do think your mates story is a little, in fact VERY dubious.

CX.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have always thought something suspicious about the surveys. They ask a lot of your opinions on government and such, so they know how you feel, they ask about your personality type. Many surveys do this.
A nice way for someone to build a profile on someone.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Because of the Patriot Act and the expansions granted in the Intelligence Authorization Act of 2004, the FBI can provide a NSL (National Security Letter) without a warrant or a subpoena to a US-based provider for information regarding a suspect. The provider then must not only comply but is gagged from discussing such, either with the media, their own lawyer, and least of all the target of the investigation.

All US-based providers on the Internet comply with this, from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), to Google, to Craigslist, to Hotmail, to Myspace & Facebook, to even ATS.

Generally these providers will just provide information to the FBI, and you would be none the wiser, but in some cases the NSL comes with a Cease & Desist Order that will ask that all services to the suspect be stopped without warning or without explanation.

This doesn't mean that your ISP, Google, Craigslist, Microsoft, MySpace, Facebook, or ATS are the lap-dogs of the U.S. government, it just means that that they are just complying with a law they may not necessarily agree with but are obligated to follow.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I dont know if this video is correct or not, but you might find it interesting
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
yES YeS and yeS, now is there anything else anyone should add ?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I wish I could kick my facebook habit but it is nice being able to stay in touch with people through out the years. I know I should get rid of it, but just can't seem to delete my account. I have deleted it and just ended up coming back to it... haha...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
I wish I could kick my facebook habit but it is nice being able to stay in touch with people through out the years. I know I should get rid of it, but just can't seem to delete my account. I have deleted it and just ended up coming back to it... haha...

Without sounding evil... Humans are so predictable

edit on 1-11-2010 by tristar because: syntax

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just deleted mine a week ago after 5 or so years of use, feels great and I highly recomend it, just like a band-aid....

edit on 2-11-2010 by deenuu because: coz i can

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
off course they have some deal with these page pages

just imagine how much $$ they probably pay to these companies ...

they probably monitor and access any type of information ... not saying any agency, but some probably .. primary the ones that deal with the so called "terrorism"

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Was Yahoo.
Is Yahoo.
Bill Lyne claimed Yahoo was avoiding his site.
Was that at the behest of the Government.
Yeah like I'm gonna ask Yahoo.
Yeah there is a ask Yahoo.
any one for asking Yahoo

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

well FBI agents and eve cops sometimes goes to wrong houses. I am not sure. My friend told me this. He said exactly that right after his facebook account been deactivated. 3 days after that happened. The FBI agents knocked on his door. He told me that they had information about him from facebook. They didn't say too much. The FBI or even the cops won't walk up to your house and say I came here because the CIA or the government want to spy on you ....etc.

FBI and even cops won't directly tell you the whole story why they showed up at your house. By law if they want to search your house or come inside they need warrant. Unless you invite them in. This is why cops always ask do you mind if I come in. They love pulling that when it's raining out or cold out. They know most will say no I don't mind come on in. Yet most people don't understand the legal aspects. Once you say I don't mind it's ok come on in. You just volunteered yourself to be search. You waved the requirement of a warrant.

I doubt my friend is pulling my leg. After that incident I found out he started his own business. It's an online business that he connected with facebook. He gave all his information like contact info. He was selling fireworks and chemicals in bulk. He is a wholeseller. He now recently selling bulk health bars and head phones. He gets the fireworks and chemicals shipped directly from China.

He just was shocked at how much facebook was working with the U.S government. Where they even deactivated his account. He was pissed because he needed to make some updates on his own companies fan page or something on facebook.

I doubt he is pulling my leg and no he dosen't know I got on ATS. He dosen't even know about this website. He himself isn't a conspiracy nut.

Like he still thinks 9/11 was caused by terrorists.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ya, I think they both are working very closing with the U.S. government. What do you guys think of that apple issue with the FBI?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
OH hell yes they are.
There isn't a better source of domestic intell on the planet.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I believe anything online is monitored, after all we are Primates not a ideal of being human

new topics

top topics

join