It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A must-see, portraying very well the rapidly deteriorating situation:

edit on 1-11-2010 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh dear, over an hour long?

I have Cross Country Practice soon, could you give me a brief over-view of the video? Major points, conclusions, ect.? It may be a spoiler to some, but I'd rather not watch a video unless I knew what I was getting myself into.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

i have problems with this video the main one is wall street has all the money

and this is not true the federal reserve defines the wealth in this country it is the federal reserve that sets the rates of all investments and loans and interest rates in this country.

the federal reserve owns this country now when it comes to wall street that majority of that wealth is overseas now think about that for a minute they invest in foreign monies foreign countrys that try to balance the governments manipulation of the entire us economy and guess what of all the things that wall street invest in is gold and silver and precious metals.

wall street is not the villian here big government and the FEDERAL RESERVE IS.

peace man.
edit on 1-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
Oh dear, over an hour long?

I have Cross Country Practice soon, could you give me a brief over-view of the video? Major points, conclusions, ect.? It may be a spoiler to some, but I'd rather not watch a video unless I knew what I was getting myself into.

The essence of the story is that the very people who said 911 happened because they hate our freedom, are increasingly infringing the rights and freedom of American citizens. It's about how corporate America controls the country - e.g. the food supply.

It's night here in Europe and I got to go to bed, will come with a more elaborate description tomorrow.

reply to post by neo96

What are you talking about? This video blames the Fed...
edit on 1-11-2010 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Very good though a tad alarmist. I never knew the National Inflation Association was quite so aggressive about their views - not that I disagree with them.
We are headed for deep dollar doo-doo, particularly if "quantitative easing" inflates the money supply. The only thing that will stop the landslide is more bombs dropping somewhere.
I'd rather be penniless than see the US start yet another war.

new topics

top topics

join