It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS meetings and get togethers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I haven't really heard of anything on ATS about public meetings and get togethers but I could be wrong. I think ATS should hold public meetings and get togethers for it's members. It would be good for our members and we could talk in person and tell our stories and just have a good time rather than posting and replying most of the time. Anyone think that's a good idea? Pick a certain place and have everyone meet up there.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm in Southern Cali & I'm up for it. There's what some claim is a haunted bar here in Fullerton called The Cellar.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
I'm in Southern Cali & I'm up for it. There's what some claim is a haunted bar here in Fullerton called The Cellar.

I'm in eastern Oklahoma but I'm down for that. There is a supposedly haunted mansion here in town that's like 100 years old. I love all that haunted stuff. But like I said I'm down for whatever.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

South Texas here, we have a few bars by the gulf of Mexico and the bay.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I like the idea but how are we going to convince the more hardcore forum members that it isn't just a trap so that the CIA / FBI / illuminate can get everyone together in the same place at the same time to take them all out at once?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
South of Seattle here!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I like the idea but how are we going to convince the more hardcore forum members that it isn't just a trap so that the CIA / FBI / illuminate can get everyone together in the same place at the same time to take them all out at once?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing however South Texas is a large place and the
Gulf of Mexico is also.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Lol because most people know it's not a trap and I didn't even think that till you said it. And it's their fault if they don't come join the fun. Once they see our postings about how un it was then they will realize were just people that had fun at a get together.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

That what I was thinking, this not the most trusting place on the planet, and of course for good reason. I did post that maybe some threads can be video responses so we got to know people without actually having to go around the world. Even though some of us fear being "out there" sometimes at least we can still have some type of human to human responses, with people that we can connect to, and have similar interests.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think a London meet up would be fun! I have seen a few posters from London here who I would like to meet.

If we all turned up in full "Men In Black" suits with mirrored aviator sunglasses it would be even funnier.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

I'm in eastern Oklahoma but I'm down for that. There is a supposedly haunted mansion here in town that's like 100 years old. I love all that haunted stuff. But like I said I'm down for whatever.

I have family in eastern OK & I've heard a lot of stories from my cousins about some of those long abandoned old farm houses in the middle of nowhere. Lots of Bigfoot sightings as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

I have family in eastern OK & I've heard a lot of stories from my cousins about some of those long abandoned old farm houses in the middle of nowhere. Lots of Bigfoot sightings as well.

I live in Tulsa and we do have quite a number of haunted places. There's a graveyard about 5 min from that is supposedly haunted by a headless Indian.

Lol you guys are starting to make me think my own meeting idea could be a trap lol I just would like to meet in person and talk and everything but now I think I might go with the video response and post it lol

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
North west WA over here. I noticed one of you said WA...

If you wanna find some haunted places or hunt the unknown I got gas money...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f0f5581bd01.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What about an ATS convention? That might be cool. There could be a survivalist area set up, An UFO area, and several other conspiracy theories all represented. Some interesting speakers on different subjects, and maybe even certain ATS approved companies giving away and or selling goods and info pertaining to certain conspiracies.

We could meet all the big wigs, owners and mods.. and have them give speeches......lol
But really , in some sort of geeky conspiracy theorist way , it could be fun.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f0f5581bd01.jpg[/atsimg]

I honestly think your the one who will trap us and do weird things to us since u keep talking about it. And just forget the idea everyone since people keep saying it's a trap and everything. I bet these hardcore user would contact the police so they can raid the meeting. I'm just 100% sure that you would be the one to initiate the trap.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Liability insurance prevents me from attending any meeting ... apparently I'm a fire hazard.

Plus I meet with thousands of my closest friends on the ATS every day, and rarely spontaneously combust as a result.

edit on 1 Nov 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
What about an ATS convention? That might be cool. There could be a survivalist area set up, An UFO area, and several other conspiracy theories all represented. Some interesting speakers on different subjects, and maybe even certain ATS approved companies giving away and or selling goods and info pertaining to certain conspiracies.

We could meet all the big wigs, owners and mods.. and have them give speeches......lol
But really , in some sort of geeky conspiracy theorist way , it could be fun.

That's what I'm saying lol like a mufon meeting or something but instead it would be an ATS convention. We do have the freedom of meetings

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I have no desire whatsoever to "do weird things to you" you can rest assured on that point.

It's just that I think that getting the posters on ATS together for a meeting might be like trying to get a cat into a bag

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I know exactly the cemetery you are referring to. I live across the highway from it. It is good to know that more people from the area are taking their information (or dis-info, either way) from other sources than the news media. Nice to meet you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join