It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planned military coup in Moscow on November 7, 2010.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
first ,i would like to say that i that a few days ago ,i came across this peace of news ,claiming that mr.Putin had a black eye after reviewing it ,he does indeed have a black eye ,now i know what from , here is the new article in full i would like to stress though that the news source i gathered it from is a highly watched extremist site ,but it is sites like thees that i always find the real news , but if anyone out their can confirm this information that would be nice ,

many thanks

Nephi

Well-informed circles of Russian nationalists reported that Russian military planned a military coup in Moscow on November 7, 2010.

here is the rest of the artical that shows putins black eye

www.kavkazcenter.com...

The coup is headed by а retired commander-in-chief of Russian airborne troops, General Vladislav Achalov.

10.000 paratroopers should arrive to Moscow on 7 November to participate in a meeting that was officially sanctioned by the Moscow City Hall on October 25. The participants of the military coup demand from the Putin's government to fire the Defense Minister Serdyukov and the whole staff of the Ministry. Otherwise, they threaten to use military force.

The FSB junta, which is now in power in Russia, began to suppress the planned coup by methods typical for secret services.

- On 28 October FSB agents killed one of the main participants of military coup, Gen. Gregory Dubrov, a former chief of radio technology troops of the Air Defense. The agents pushed him under a train at a railway station near Moscow. General Dubrov actively opposed the jew yoke in Russia and wrote books and articles about the need to overthrow the jew government in Russia.

- Another conspirator, a retired Lieutenant General of the Russian Defense Ministry, Boris Debashvili, was also found dead on October 28 in central Moscow. No details are available.

- On 30 October 30, there was an assassination attempt on the life of the acting commander-in-chief of Russian airborne troops, Lt. Gen. Vladimir Shamanov, who is also known for his atrocities against civilians in Chechnya.

His car was rammed by a heavy truck. Shamanov's driver was killed. Shamanov and Col. Alexei Naumets, the acting commander of the Tula division of Russian Airborne Troops, who was with him in the car, were injured. Colonel Naumets is in intensive care. Shamanov is wounded less seriously, but he is also in a hospital and cannot participate in a military coup, scheduled for November 7, 2010. [/qoute]

www.kavkazcenter.com...
edit on 31-10-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
dear, dear its all going on right now. That would have ruined NWO plan eh.Get you stuff and be ready to run!!
What happened to China's October surprise?
I love the last line of the last paragraph sounds like a note to excuse him from school "but he is also in a hospital and cannot participate in a military coup," LOL
edit on 31-10-2010 by ICbluebeam because: inaccurate quote

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ICbluebeam

ya it is all very strange ,and their are pics showing clearly putins black eye ..ill try and post one

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Please, please use capital letters where appropriate and sentences in paragraphs? You may have noticed that almost nobody does that out of respect to the readers?

On topic-

I've been wondering what goes on in Russia these days. We see so little news beyond the State Controlled Press.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

well i am indeed sorry ,but i lack the skills where they are needed , i am really bad at spelling and grammar .so i am indeed sorry

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i just hope this will not have any direct effect on the U.S

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sounds like call of duty modern warfare. I wonder are there more Rogue Russian Generals coming in

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

who knows ,does this mean the Russian federation will topple ? my guess probly not cause they will call in help from the U.S or geroge bush lol

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

but seriously though i don't it's the end because within Russia there are many hardliners who would love to overthrow the current Russia government. That means Fascists and those who longed for the Return of the USSR

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the important thing to remember here was there was already a coup.

almost the entire russian politbeauro cabinet is made up of former KGB/FSB. the intelligence organisation held a coup via subterfuge. thats when putin got into power, and many more ex intel staff followed.

a military coup now would have ousted those FSB politcians.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

ya i think that is what they are trying to do here , but i guess this is good news for Chechnya hopefully if this does happen it will slow the process of Russia trying to take over Chechnya ,or maybe the Gen.is sick of Putin war

so idono this might be a good thing ...maybe

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

but seriously though i don't it's the end because within Russia there are many hardliners who would love to overthrow the current Russia government. That means Fascists and those who longed for the Return of the USSR

I was sitting here wondering why they would stage a coup, now. You reminded me why. Not that I think this is going to happen, but I'd forgotten about those old hardliners.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Good pic of the black eye is here;

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

sweet ty bro

second

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Looks more like bags under the eyes to me. Maybe he just isn't sleeping too well lately?
Could be wrong of course.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

their are alot more people starting to report on this ,but the MSM are claiming he underwent comedic surgery
heh , now i need to debunk that

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hmm this is odd. How did they find out about the coup? Maybe there was no plan, and these soldiers were speaking out about there govt. Saying they were planning a coup would be a good coverup. To arrest or kill them for political dissention.

A side note: There is a theory the russians killed patton in the same way. By staging a vehicle accident, because he was pushing for war with russia. Interesting they tried to kill one of their own generals, in the same manner.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

ya eather that or he their was an attempted because he ruffed up putin ?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This sounds more like the FSB and the Putin government resisting a fascist uprising in Russia than anything else.

Notice the anti-semitic overtures in the text of the summary you printed in the OP, and the general "stop the Jew government" rhetoric. I happen to know that the far-right is alive and well in Russia, with high level support - including Generals. Always watch out for fascism, it's never far away.

Rev.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Can I just point out that, if ATS knows about the coup, then it has probably already failed.

You sort of need some level of "ah ha! gotcha!" factor to perform a military coup. If true, right now, Putin would have loyalist units of the military moving into Moscow to defend the government and KGB agents locating and arresting the plotters.

If it was just a demand and an "if this, then that" situation, they would just say it..

"Putin, if you do't fire this guy, I will attack Moscow with my troops".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join