It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Using Women to Promote Conspiratorial Knowledge Really Help?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by vaevictis

Is that you in the pic?

If so, to fully understand the question at hand, we will need a video of you shaking it while discussing some conspiracy. Only then can we decide the true value. Please post as soon as possible.

You know what scantily clad women are good for? Getting attention. Do we care what they have to say? NO!! Will we stick around and listen to anything as long as they are scantily clad? YES!!! So, I guess it does serve a purpose!

the thing in the photo is known as a Real Doll ,just from a photo I can't say if she belongs to the OP or not but judging from the two threads he has started about women my I suggest he has some sort of issue with real women. Thank Heaven for the Real Doll !

REALDOLL

Oh wow...I didn't see that coming. I can stand anything but comparison to an inanimate object? Now, that is just...astute
This is so accurate I fell off my chair
Unless it was meant to be some sort of cheap ad hominem, in which case I retract the above.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
female, or male, i honestly don't give a care if someone wants to exploit them sexually (with their consent..) to help draw attention to one of the single biggest conspiracy theories of all time, and one almost all of us can remember and have lived through somehow.

edit: and no, i think the sexuality is the trivial aspect, the truth being so much more important than a male/female (it works both ways, it's not just women who can be objectified) luring someone to research it through sexuality. it can nonetheless add another discerning and vigilant person to the cause.
edit on 1-11-2010 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join