It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ok so i'll admit it, i'm hooked. I stumbled on this site and was stuck here surfing for a couple of hours the first time. I found a thread that really caught my eye called "Your Spiritual Revolution" by JimIrie and i was following and rereading for the better part of two weeks. I've been looking all over this site ever since. My name is Philosophies and i'm addicted to ATS and i'm also intrigued by the Error 404 page i keep getting when i try to open up the "Really Above Top Secret" forum. I'm constantly looking for new techniques to expand as a being in all forms. The knowledge base here is amazing and i can't wait to see what lies beyond the next corner!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by philosophies

Hey philosphies! Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you aboard!

RATS (Really Above Top Secret) is something you'll get access to once you've been around long enough to earn some points for posting things - it costs points to get to it! But fear not, there is more there than just 404 pages!

Somebody will come along, at some point, and drop a few links that explain everything you need to know about ATS. There is a lot of good info contained in them and they are worth the read.

I think you'll find that ATS has an endless supply of interesting, informative, and entertaining threads!

If you ever have any questions (once you've passed 20 posts) feel free to U2U (private message) me and I'll do my best to help you out. Or you can just click on the chat button (again after 20 posts) and you'll always find friendly folks there who will do their best!

I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by philosophies

Hey there philosophies, sounds like you're well and truly hooked ... as are many of us

Look forward to seeing you on the boards ... enjoy.

Woody

new topics

join