It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Bizzare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Originally posted by skyflower
Is this what you're talking about?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could it be possible that you went to that sight while you thought you were dealing with AIDS dementia? Maybe when you were having blood sugar issues, you went to some sights that you don't remember? Just tryin to ease your mind - not discrediting you, just tryin to figure it out

That was just kind of plain mean. Really, I have a grasp on reality and have an I.Q. as tested by the Wechsler of 136. The Wecshcler test only goes up to 148. My prior field of work was nuclear weapons. I'm sure I still have a grasp on things. What are your credentials?

Skyflower was just trying to help here, I had the same thoughts. i am sure you do have a handle on things, but at the time of the dementia, can anyone be so sure? Dementia kind of takes that handle away. It was simply a question to help you figure this out, not to be mean i am sure.
And asking about credentials? what is that about, credentials matter not in this situation.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Look, I do have some "Brain Fog" .....going on from my medications..... and the fact I have been positive for 25 years. However, I have some great BRAIN power when needed. Probably more than most.

I will however admit when I am on the schizo range of things.

The Communication I received was completely unrelated to anything but .....here. Please see first post.. Maybe, just maybe......... I did in fact have a conversation outside of this forum perchance. I totally disagree and I know this is the only outlet I have to be crazy. I could be crazy anywhere. But, I chose to be crazy here on ATS.

I would not escalate my behavior elsewhere. I'm keeping my crazy here and this really did happen to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Home is where the heart is.

You can be at peace if you really want to and work at it.

Ignore the Bat Fasterd that sent you the email. You are allowing it to control you and interrupt any semblance of peace you might acquire.

Make peace with your maker and yourself.

Really man, don't sweat the small stuff.

Concentrate on making where you are now the best it can be for your pleasure and enjoyment. If necessary create your own reality with your imagination.

It's too early on Sunday morning for me to think very clearly about my reality for today.

Since it is the eve of Halloween I may play the good witch and make cup cakes for the grandchildren. Then I'll go back a few years and relive Halloween as I did when my children were small.

I'll dress as the wicked witch, build a fire outside and make smores.

Then after all the kiddies have gone home I'll turn into vixen and have fun with my significant other.

See, it's easy to be satisfied with this reality.

But I assure you my time on this earth as myself has been a great ride even with the pot holes.

If I should come back I just hope it's with more sense to enjoy life even more than I have.

Like my dear mother would tell me when we went shopping for material for a new dress; Use your imagination and imagine what it will be like when I'm finished making it.

And that my friend is the key. You are not finished making this home yet. Use your imagination.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
this may shed light:

www.bashar.org...

guess what ?

they are SELLING things .... for MONEY no less !

all in the name of helping YOU!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

MLM enlightenment

Oh but whats wrong with that once we were enlightened we discovered our true nature was aquisitor.
This sounds so 70's.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
On an interesting note, the guys peddling spiritual enlightenment.

Bashar

In Hebrew it means FLESH. Ironic

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
On an interesting note, the guys peddling spiritual enlightenment.

Bashar

In Hebrew it means FLESH. Ironic

WHAT A SURPRISE !

I bet the "owners" of that "enlightening" site don't EVEN know that !

or do they ??

I bet they have a big bank account.

they also "sell" things here:

lightenergystudio.com...

come one come all !

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Don't be serious ,maybe just someone's practical joke,but i'm also freaked out by this ,hehe.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
the BASHAR ...

is a con game ...

they get email addresses from lists for sale ...

or phishing .

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Be careful of all Channelings. They may be extremely well thought out mass mind direction programs. Any information that you receive, bring to your heart chakra, see if it really makes sense. All good information should be originating from within you, not without.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Be careful of all Channelings. They may be extremely well thought out mass mind direction programs. Any information that you receive, bring to your heart chakra, see if it really makes sense. All good information should be originating from within you, not without.

ESPECIALLY if the MONEY you pay

"originates from within YOU"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join