It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My buddy says the poo poo is getting ready to hit the fan.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A good friend of mine is all about HAARP, Project Blue Beam etc. He is also really big into chemtrails. We share some of the same ideas but he takes things a lot further then me. Not in bad way by any means at all. He is just way more into this stuff then I am and is truly fascinating to talk to.

He has done a lot of research when it comes to chemtrails and HAARP activity. He has been studying the chemtrail activity over the last few weeks. He has also did some HAARP research during the same period. He said the last time these two things lined up like they did Haiti paid the price. He is saying that Hurricane Tomas will cause more problems for Haiti.

He is also stating that the Hurricane will not be the problem but what happens afterwards will be.

Disclaimer:
Don't shoot the messenger! This did not come to him in a dream. He did not have visions. No messenger was sent to him with this message etc. He is not a scientist, just somebody that likes to do investigations on his own. He actually is fearful to post on this site so I told him I would do it for him.

If you have any questions for him I will be glad to contact him and post his replies back.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ya it's happening on the Discovery Channel right now. Mythbusters is trying to figure out how big of a fan it would take to get everyone around a fan.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't believe your buddy. I think he is just making stuff up.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If I had a nickel for everytime I read that on this site, I'd be a ........ well.. $20 dollars richer.
edit on 10/30/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Since HAARP is not a way of controlling weather and chemtrails don't exist, I'm thinking your buddies "research" might just be more of a study in Internet meme's and misinformation than an actual warning.

What you should say is that your buddy has detected that people on the Internet are becoming increasingly hyperbolic these days!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hi Rhadamnthus,

I am interested in your friend's ideas. Tell him/her thank you for the heads up. If it turns out to be nothing, great. If it turns out to hit the fan, well okay. At least we can't say we weren't warned.

Please will you elaborate on what your friend thinks will occur after the hurricane.

S&F for your time.

Thanks again,

Star

edit on 30-10-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I would also like to know what kind of research he has carried out

note: the word research should not be applied to surfing the internet in your underpants while eating a bowl of cereal

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Like you, I had a friend who was very much into chemtrails. Funny enough, he was asleep and attributes his awakening to me, but then took everything to a new level. At first, I was sort of skeptical...even being my friend and having credibility. I saw enough to believe this is true. Furthermore, one day they sprayed over his house and half the people on his street were in the ER with respiratory issues. So...that's good enough proof for me.

As for weather modification. Just look up Vietnam War Weather Modification. It all started around that time, and you know they only have expanded on it. Why wouldn't they? As for predictions, I try to stay away from those, you are almost always wrong which only discredits you even if though you know your stuff, and you rarely turn out to be "the guy".

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWtoHide
Ya it's happening on the Discovery Channel right now. Mythbusters is trying to figure out how big of a fan it would take to get everyone around a fan.

Haha, I was watching that too lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I will give him a call in the morning. It is almost midnight here but I will ask him.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

$20 worth of nickels is a lot too! I am right there with you though.

I am sick of reading these prediction threads. Over 98% are intentionally fabricated and based upon very sketchy "facts" and shady sources. This one pretty much falls into that category for me. Too much suspense factor and not enough evidence.

All of the prediction threads that have been posted, or will ever be posted on this site will be false.
When TS is ready to hit TF, we will find out from the MSM. They are the official messengers of the true shot-callers in this world.

When the next move is ready to be made, just watch any news or information channel, it will be on there - like the day of 9/11.

No one here on this site knows ANYONE with real connections to the inside. They make their decisions in absolute secrecy with, and around people that are so passionate about their agenda, they won't spill a word to anyone, not even the most gruesome torture.

So, anyone that claims to have information from a supposed "insider" is either being mislead, or had an obviously bad childhood, so they seek attention on a forum by posting senseless, fabricated crap.

Seriously people, this is getting ridiculous. Everyone on these boards knows about the ridiculous amount of failed prediction threads that have been posted on ATS lately, so why do some of you insist on incessantly posting them?

I just don't get it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I don't know what kind of research he does. We really don;t talk all that much about that. I think he looks at things that might be coincidental to other things in the past. Like I said in the disclaimer he is no scientist at all. I personally believe he just thinks a lot differently then most people. I like to connect the dots but he is much better at it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Who said he was an insider? Who said he had connections? It is a prediction, nothing more. I am not here to defend him or anything of the sort. He wanted me to post this so I did. Take it however you want. No big deal and nobody will loose any sleep over this issue. It is a prediction and nothing more from him.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I understand what you are saying but please i honestly do not want this to turn into a debate over chemtrails and HAARP. I respect your opinion and it is all good. I was merely posting his prediction, that is all.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Wait a minute now, certain types of chem trails are proven to exist. Patents, and even military personal with credentials admitting it. I do agree though that most pictures posted are con trails. A percentage of them are inevitably chem trails.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It is...in fact I can give you a date of poop hitting the fan moment: 11/11/10

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Something tells me this prediction will come true.

Please provide more details and specifics OP.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I tell you what, it is now 1am. After I roll myself out of bed in the morning I will give him a call and post everything he says. It might be later in the morning cause I am feeling pretty worthless right now lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What goes around, comes around.

The dust from the depleted uranium that has been used to kill many innocent people is swept globally through the air. That is more powerful than any perceived "chem trails". Those who support war and rally to fly flags and paste arrogant bumper stickers on their cars are the ones to blame for this type of deadly pollution.

The S* has already hit the fan a few years ago. The subtle breeze you feel blowing is just a bit dusty. The damage has already been done and the repercussions are unstoppable.

Educate yourself here:
www.iacenter.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

I would also like to know what kind of research he has carried out

note: the word research should not be applied to surfing the internet in your underpants while eating a bowl of cereal

Now, now Dave--while I do know what you mean, its my assertion that if one is careful and cross-references information, it is sometimes possible to do some fairly serious research while surfing & eating coco krispies in silk boxers. Maybe it's the silk boxers.

OP: Yes, we want to know the details of what happens after the storm. Earthquakes maybe? Not that I'm believing your friend has it figured out just yet, but here's his chance. We'd all be pretty happy for the ONE dude that actually got a prediction right.

Q: Why did the prognosticator get his friend to post his prediction on ATS? A: To prove to Blossom Goodchild it could be done

edit on 31-10-2010 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join