It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are TPM Candidates Sleeper Agents for Al Qaeda?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Think about it, how many times has a TEA Party Candidate made the claim that if they don't get their way that there will be Revolution in America?

What are the TEA Party Movement's real objectives?

The destruction of the United States through civil war?

"This congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those second amendment remedies, and saying my goodness, what can we do to turn this country around? And I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out!"

That's right folks, it appears that Sharron Angle wants to "Take Harry Reid out". Sounds to me like a mob member wanting to kill a rival.

Republican congressional candidate says violent overthrow of government is 'on the table'

Republican congressional candidate Stephen Broden stunned his party Thursday, saying he would not rule out violent overthrow of the government if elections did not produce a change in leadership.

Is the TEA Party Movement just a front movement for terrorists?

"I believe in this movement, got lot's of friends and family in the lower forty-eight who attend these events, and across the country just, knowing this is the movement and America is ready for another revolution!"

She even put out a "hit list" on Democrats she want's "taken out"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74fdb65efb7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Earlier this year, Sarah Palin's PAC put a hit out on Democrats that supported the health care bill.

Remember how many representative's offices were attacked after the Health Care Bill passed? Acts of Terrorism?

Who are these "friends" and "family" you speak of Sarah? Could they be linked to Al Qaeda?

News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

connecting Fox News parent News Corp's second-largest shareholder, Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, to the Carlyle Group, which has done business with the bin Laden family,

That's right folks, News Corp, FOX News's parent company is in bed with Ben Laden, and what person works for FOX News?

GLENN BECK!

"Violence is coming": Glenn Beck's long history of violent rhetoric

Beck pours gasoline on "average American," asks, "President Obama, why don't you just set us on fire?" On his television show, Beck claimed to be imitating Obama while pouring liquid from a gasoline can -- which he later stated was water -- on an actor portraying the "average American." Beck said during his demonstration: "President Obama, why don't you just set us on fire? ... We didn't vote to lose the republic." [Fox News' Glenn Beck, 4/9/09]

Face it folks it appears that FOX News and the TPM are being sponsored by Al Qaeda, They wan't the same things it seems, they want to kill Americans, they want to destroy freedoms, they want to install a Theocracy in America. They are just going about it the politically correct way and trying to get you the American people to fall for their Anti American, burn the constitution, kill American scheme.

Tell me folks, why are you falling for it? Do you really want to risk voting in Al Qaeda funded sleeper agents into our government?
edit on 10/30/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yes, a change in the US govt is coming, it's just whose side is "right" that is the question. Obviously, the winning side will be "right", since this outcome has been ordained by the elites from the beginning (and people think voting will change it?)

Not that I approve of any US party, but calling Tea Partiers "Al Queda" seems a dangerous conjunction.

edit on 30-10-2010 by jcrash because: grammar

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I am not sure it's such a dangerous conjunction. I think it's actually more of a different approach Al Qaeda is using to recruit members from within.

Propaganda isn't a hidden art, it's been used for thousands of years, and spies and moles have been used successfully for thousands of years as well.

The TPM may just be an elaborate ploy to lure already irate and irrational Americans into the Al Qaeda thought process through coercive means. It wouldn't take much to take an already pissed off TPM who hates this government already and wants to take down Washington already, and brainwash him into doing Al Qaeda's work for them.

It is true that TPM leaders want a theocracy, they want to remove the 1st Amendment and install a government of Religion. It's true that TPM Candidates are talking about killing Americans through violent revolution. These are tenants that Al Qaeda shares with the TPM. Al Qaeda wants a theocratic government which limits free speech and also wants to kill Americans.

It's true that News Corp is the #2 shareholder of FOX News, and News Corp gets money from people with ties to Al Qaeda.

It's also true that most TPM get most of their information and marching orders from Glenn Beck and FOX News and that connection to Al Qaeda is undeniable.

So it is reasonable to wonder if the fact that TPM Candidates are running on a platform of killing Americans through violent revolution and theocracy devoid of the 1st Amendment, they may be Al Qaeda plants in our own political system, set up here in order to start killing Americans from within.

Does your TPM Candidate reveal where their campaign contributions come from? Who are funding these TPM Candidates? Could it be Osama Bin Laden? Is it a coincidence that just now, before the election, bombs are being found in packages? Where were these packages supposed to be delivered? Could these packages be meant for TPM Candidate rivals? Is this the "October Surprise" TPM Candidates were betting on?
edit on 10/30/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You don't suppose that robbing the American people through the archaic machinations of Wall St. and the Fed are grounds for revolutionary reactions? You don't think that robbing the American people through taxation meant to pay for the above theft is sufficient enough for revolution?

You don't believe that a government that went to war in Iraq based on a lie is deserving of swift kick in the ass? You don't believe that the Obama administration had our best interests in mind when he had the SCOTUS overturn Michigan V. Jackson, while at the same time going public with an assassination program targeting American citizens, do you?

I posit that our government has more in common with AQ than any Tea partier.

But don't worry. I too love absurdities.
edit on 30-10-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The Tea Party are fanatical foot soldiers of the far right. There could be a couple of chapters who do not actually want to become the U.S. equivalent of the Taliban-hey, it's possible there could be some

But until people look at the artificial political rift-they will remain nothing but foot soldiers stomping on anyone who questions the rhetoric, stuck in a cult of personality.

er, I meant this as a thread reply-not individual.
edit on 31-10-2010 by lordtyp0 because: removed Reply tag.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

So, you are saying that because of some perceived "robbery" by this government of the American people. It gives other Americans the right to shoot or threaten to shoot their Fellow Americans?

The justification for the threats of homicide to you are actions taken by this government?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Homicide?

I see what you're doing...It's cute, but no that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that when people are threatened or feel threatened, they lash out.

I think there is plenty of evidence proving we've been robbed by the ruling class in this nation. It's been established time and time again. There is fraud after fraud and much of it begins and ends at some government agency or office passing through corporate hands on the way.

The policies I cited are real and are being used in contravention of the law. Like assassinating American citizens.

I think we can rely on responsible and constitutional policy to fix our problems, though it won't be without it's share of pain. Some don't share my view, and I sympathize with them, but I don't think my rifle needs to come out to make my point.

There are many ways to have a revolution, and not all of us who believe in revolt are violent murderers. But it seems the only way you wish to make your points is to fill your posts with alarmist superlatives, likening senior citizens, soccer moms, and blue collar workers who make up the Tea Party to the Brownshirts of the Third Reich.

As I said, and you chose to ignore, I too love a good bit of absurdity.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Homicide?

Yes, the act of killing another human being would be Homicide, in the case of a TPM who shoots another person because of their political affiliation, it would be Premeditated Murder. I suppose a mitigating circumstance plea of insanity could be used as a defense if the person was being brainwashed by Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Sharron Angle, Stephen Broden, or the many many other posts, videos, writings of extremist right wingers hell bent on slaughtering Americans by the truckload because of their angst and hatred for this government and especially this president who many still see as the "Anti-Christ".

I think we can rely on responsible and constitutional policy to fix our problems, though it won't be without it's share of pain. Some don't share my view, and I sympathize with them, but I don't think my rifle needs to come out to make my point.

I agree, we can use sensible responsible constitutional policy to fix the problems of this nation and it wouldn't necessitate the need for bloodshed of any kind.

There are many ways to have a revolution, and not all of us who believe in revolt are violent murderers. But it seems the only way you wish to make your points is to fill your posts with alarmist superlatives, likening senior citizens, soccer moms, and blue collar workers who make up the Tea Party to the Brownshirts of the Third Reich.

I am just putting together the facts as they appear to be. It appears that the leadership (not necessarily the general members like your senior citizens, soccer moms and blue collar workers) do want to try and goad their "flock" into a violent revolution where millions of Americans who don't share the idea of fascism, corporatism, and genocide as a political platform may be hunted down and murdered in a bloodbath that might make the first civil war look like a small skirmish.

It may seem absurd, but how many threats does the American people have to listen to before we start to wonder about these people and wonder if these people are the ones we really want in charge of our government?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

There's a lot that I agree with you about. Tea Party members are being slowly trained to be our future jack-booted thugs. I only urged caution because this kind of this only antagonizes various segments of our society and these resentments will have a catharsis of sorts. But your insistence on Al Qaeda being "real" is strange for someone so versed in skepticism... What, voting for a Democrat is such a great thing? They don't have the same masters as the Republicans?

It is true that TPM leaders want a theocracy, they want to remove the 1st Amendment and install a government of Religion.

I agree with you. Are you familiar with Project Blue Beam? It's a lot more than fake aliens. Fake rapture, fake messiah talking on TV, holograms in the sky. Since this is skunk works, I'll let my freak flag fly.

2012 is the fake end of the world. Obama is the Fake Antichrist, who rules for the Biblical 42 months (3.5 years). He will be removed from office on July 8, 2012 due to the "Obama was not born in the US" storyline. Because Obama and all his cabinet would be disqualified due to Obama choosing them, the line of presidential succession would skip VP Biden and go to the Speaker of the House, currently Pelosi, but I believe after the Nov. elections that Ron Paul will be made Speaker. Ron Paul will stave off an armed revolution while the US is in constitutional crisis and martial law while we go through this 2012 Blue Beam social engineering on December 21, 2012.

This validates the theocracy that is in the process of being born. Ron Paul gets fake raptured, martyring him in the process, leaving Sarah Palin (his vice president that he chose) in charge (the purpose of which is to have a woman in charge so as to appear non threatening, all the while having a despotic crackdown on millions of dissidents.) (This is probably why we see various Tea Party members having public "sins" - most notably O'Donnell being a witch - there has to be a reason why they were not "raptured".) But the vexing question has always been, how do you effectively demonize this dissident segment of the population to get people to do these nasty things to their fellow citizens?

I think the answer lies in the fact that Protestant Christians (read Tea Party Members) are being programmed to think that "aliens are demons". When the Mars rover is on Mars in August 2012 www.physorg.com... (and this is Mainstream news) we will find evidence of alien life, face on Mars pyramid or what not. The catch is that the Mars aliens, Martians will look like us. Well, this creates a problem. People have been programmed to think that aliens are demons, but... they look like us. Now we've gone to a whole new level. The person next to you could be .....a Demon!! (cue music....) And when there is a "demonic invasion" via the Fermi lab's Tevatron (similar to Large Hadron Collider) or "alternate dimension" lab (located in Obama's town of Chicago), no one will know who is who! And then they send the "demons" to the concentration camp. Tea Partiers, to action! (sarcasm)

Sounds insane, I know.

edit on 31-10-2010 by jcrash because: clarity

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What is worse, is that the TPM seems to want to turn the United States into a failed country like Yemen. A weak central government, and civil war, secessionists, and all around the TPM wants only the top 1% to have ALL the wealth, while the bottom 99% have virtually nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You are the one being a terrorist, not the tea party members. You are out here on ATS fear-mongering a non-issue to scare people away from the Tea Party movement in order to advance your cause of higher taxes, higher government spending, and a higher level of authoritarian control. Here the TPM is doing everything you can imagine to save the country financially and you are against it. Sick.

Rand Paul is running for senate because he knows a default is coming. Rather than being thankful you basically spit in his face for it. Wow. I guess some people just hate the idea of success and improvement. His supporters are great people too despite your wishful thinking that they are bad.

There are some super-duper control freaks.that impose their wrongful harm on others. And all of them hate the Tea Party and pretend its more dangerous than the US Federal Government when it so obviously is not.

Tell you what. You make a post about the dangers of the US Army (totally gung-ho nutters) and IRS agents(violent thieves) that we have now and I'll forgive your fear-mongering.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
What is worse, is that the TPM seems to want to turn the United States into a failed country like Yemen. A weak central government, and civil war, secessionists, and all around the TPM wants only the top 1% to have ALL the wealth, while the bottom 99% have virtually nothing.

I agree! And, what's sad is, nobody in the Tea Party is in that top 1%....morons!

S&F from me. Even if the TPM isn't consciously involved with Al-Qaeda, they certainly are pushing the same agenda.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
S&F from me for this one, great thread! I think that you hit the nail on the head with this one. I don't know if they are actually Al Qaeda material or not, being mostly white and all, but their intentions regarding the U.S. are just as evil without a doubt.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Like it or not, they do have a few things in common:

1. Violent rhetoric against a government? Check.
2. Religious loonies? Check.
3. God, guns and glory? Check.
4. A lack of formal education? Check.
5. Disdain for womens' rights and the rights of minorities? Check.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Considering TP darling Christine O'Donnell claims to have super top secret information about China and TP candidate Allen West claims he has even higher security clearance than the president of the United States, you got me really wondering. Of course, I guess these people could just be crazy or lying.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Sure, most of those things are worth fighting against.

But the TPM is not the place to look for that change, especially since it has long been co-opted by the likes of Palin, Beck and so forth.

I'm willing to bet that most Americans are rational human beings that detest any form of violence, especially the type of violence proposed by TPM members.

American doesn't need a bloody revolution. America needs to dump out the TPM and fight these evils in a rational way.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

I think your argument for calling the OP a terrorist is weak at best.

As for Rand Paul, I consider him an embarrassment to his father's good name.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And what is even worse?

Even though Sarah Palin and the TPM Candidates complain about the MSM, the MSM have been actually helping the TPM Candidates push their agenda.

Even when there is bad press in the news about the TPM, it's still press for the TPM.

I have two predictions,

1: Christine O'Donnell will win her race.
2: Sharron Angle will win her race.

Why? Because the media has pounded those two names into everyone's heads, and your average voting moron votes on name recognition alone and not on the issues!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Man, I don't mean to disagree with you in this thread but I sure hope that your predictions regarding tomorrow's election are wrong. If not, we're in for a really nutty two years.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Switzerland & Hong Kong have weak governments? How are they faring? Oh. Among the best. A weak central government was the foundation of the USA.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join