It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i meet the devil.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It's not your fault, it's how you were indoctrinated to think of God (and the "devil"), a product of the wiles of the Roman Church.
reply to post by NewAgeMan

And what, pray tell, is wrong with that?

You believe you found a superior way to enlightenment or spiritual matureness? There is only one way, and that is through the love of God.

vVv

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

As Homer says "Cram it with walnuts ugly" ! "

I grew up xtian. Forced upon me it was, god never once entered my life. Perhaps I really am the devil...

Who knows.. I like kittens, but not roasted. Does that help?

Anyhoo, religion makes my skin burn and forces me to vomit porridge and yell "Swallow your soul Swallow your soul" at passersbye..

I shall retreat.. And slumber shall be my want..

You missed the point. What I'm saying there is that everything is one, and thus, if we're part of it, at some level there is no escape, and things like "heaven" and "hell" are merely matters of perceptual reality.

But your materialist monist view or paradigm, that's old school. Consciousness is primary, and there is no such thing as time, or death, in the traditional sense, and even atheists have the same experiences between lives and from life to life everlasting.

There is no escape, except within, we are all one, and God is one - so why not join the party?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

It's not your fault, it's how you were indoctrinated to think of God (and the "devil"), a product of the wiles of the Roman Church.

And what, pray tell, is wrong with that?

You believe you found a superior way to enlightenment or spiritual matureness? There is only one way, and that is through the love of God.

vVv

Well if you truly believed in the love and power of God, you would not believe in the devil as defined by the church, like some sort of anti-God. God surely transcends the duality of good and evil, and our fatal flaw arises from that kind of dualistic thinking ie: eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. In Christ and through him we are free, we just have a hard time "grokking" that truth and reality, me included. There is something in us, in our minds, which seems to recoil from the greatest truth of all, and yes, that's through the love of God, the only way, you're bang on there.

Sorry if I was abrupt or hurt your feelings, but it's important, for the sake of the love of God to try to help give this guy a real clearing into freedom, the freedom to love God without any fear whatsoever, and to never fear "the devil", since it's all God, the "devil" being some sort of dualistic flaw in our thinking, and our thoughts about God and the devil.

What I was trying to communicate, is that there is ONLY the love of God and his perfect will, even in the midst of apparent evil and suffering. His ways are mysterious, his thoughts as far above ours as the stars are above the earth.

I've just done a little more processing and heavy lifting on some of these issues, it doesn't make me any better or anything, but sometimes we must risk appearing arrogant, to cut through all the crap and get a clearing open for fresh light of awareness and discernment to enter into this dark and distorted reality we've imprisoned ourselves within.
edit on 30-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Dammit! I've just re-read the post and those two spelling mistakes of 'sole' instead of soul at timely locations make me think I've just had my chain yanked.

Well done dude. Ya got me! I used to troll Yahoo Answers for kicks and appreciate the effort.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Thank you for your understanding and true words

I do agree with what you are saying, it seems we just perceive things differently.

You did not anger me, or hurt me, like you suggests. I honestly just found your replies a bit arrogant, and felt i had to reply.

You know i said earlier i am not an old school christian or bible basher? Well, here is what i believe, let's see how this correspondse to your believes.

I believe, everyone on earth has got God in him. We are in a sense, one with God. I do not believe there is a physical place called Heaven, or hell for that matter.

I do still however believe there is a Satan. For there must be a good to every evil, to maintain the balance, kind of like Ying and Yang.

You are also right in the sense that the OP should not fear the devil, if you have God on your side there is nothing to fear, not even Satan.

Like i said in a previous post. I merely answered the guys question. I did not want to give him a religious lesson, or a lesson on faith. I just wanted to answer his question.

And yes, i do believe you can forsake your soul. The soul might be eternal, but it is your choice what you do with it.
v
v
v

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by TheAmused

So did i sell my sole?

Nope you have not sold your soul.

Btw yes the layer was creepy to me instantly i knew what i thought he was..

Yet i shook his hand.

Well, all lawyers are creepy anyway.^^ To shake his hand its polite.

But can i trade my soul at age 14?

Well you can trade your Soul anytime. Age is not important.

Is there a loophole to this sort of crap?
Just incase lol

Do you believe in a "loophole"??

Yes it has haunted me my whole life and im in my mid 30's now..
and have never told a soul of this till now.
so be kind

By saying that it seems to me you are a good guy. A bad guy does not feel guilty. Anyway if it makes you feel better, then i suggest you should pay a visit to your local Church, and just speak with a pastor.

edit on 30-10-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

Anyway, what is think is you just got Lucky. Maybe it was the Lawyer of the guy who got abused as you said. Who knows maybe was some kind of thanks, for beating that guy up^^

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
On this globe you can walk to any location and turn,
Turn left and walk until you come back to your starting point, or turn right and walk until you reach the original location,
The end result is the same, the only difference is the direction, even the path is the same, just viewed differently.
Did you sell your soul,?
ultimately god sold and bought your soul.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If you really sold your soul ... don't worry ... God can buy it back.
Just go and confess to Him ... tell Him you are sorry ... that you regret it.
Supposedly there is no sin that He can't forgive.

Be prepared to be thrust into the same conditions that you were in when you sold your soul, though. You'll get put to the same test to see if you pass it this time. Have God buy it back for you .... but prepare yourself for some bad events while this all goes down.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

No offense but you suck at storytelling BIG TIME. Plus, you're a bully and I hate bullies, you got what you deserved!! Have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just my two cents worth:

No I don't think you sold your soul to the devil. You made a deal with God first, so what if it took longer than 3 days for God to get the ball rolling for you to get out of jail? You got out. Creepy lawyers are a dime a dozen. And God knows your truth and what is inside of you. Honestly I think the whole devil thing is a method the religions need to make people fear and keep them in line and they use it extensively and expertly for control. It's an archaic way to live and when one can reach the point where you don't need a devil in your life and can live a life that is balanced by love and hard work, well there is nothing to worry about, jmho.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I apologize, but I think that I am going to have to question you on this one. Not saying I doubt your story, it just sounds like the work of a lousy fiction writer.

Can you give us names of the facilities in which you served time?
Do you have documents? An early court hearing would most certainly require a heck of a lot of paperwork, whether Satan himself was your defense attorney, or not.

Being that human beings are nosy and curious by nature, I refuse to believe that after the judge laid his gavel, you just up and split without approaching your attorney and asking him to identify himself. That just strikes me as odd and as a just-too-easy transition to the end of the story.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

No offense but you suck at storytelling BIG TIME. Plus, you're a bully and I hate bullies, you got what you deserved!! Have a nice day!

i dont consider myself a bully.

They boy did this..and that is why i kicked his butt alot.

He was the cop's son..
In school he would steal from people..give me your lunch money crap.
If his dad arrested someone father or mother..his son would go to school laughing and telling everyone to flat make fun of the kid.
The cop came in a field behind my house where i was shooting my Bbgun.
it took it said i was trying to shoot a persons dog..i wasn't.
told me he was gonna go take it back to my mother.
He didnt he took it to his son..and his son got a new BBgun...
Every fight the law?
You can't in a corrupt town..trust me.
He would brag How he got my Bb gun ect...
I would kick his butt.
Isnt like telling the police chief "his father" was gonna help now was it..

i guess some kids are doomed to be pansy's and let people walk over them.
But not this one..i kicked butt and took name's.
and yes i paid the price for it...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro

I apologize, but I think that I am going to have to question you on this one. Not saying I doubt your story, it just sounds like the work of a lousy fiction writer.

Can you give us names of the facilities in which you served time?
Do you have documents? An early court hearing would most certainly require a heck of a lot of paperwork, whether Satan himself was your defense attorney, or not.

Being that human beings are nosy and curious by nature, I refuse to believe that after the judge laid his gavel, you just up and split without approaching your attorney and asking him to identify himself. That just strikes me as odd and as a just-too-easy transition to the end of the story.

i left so fast it would make your head swim.
i didn't even see the attorney when i came out after i talked to the judge.
But i wasn't gonna sit around ..i have had enough bad luck up to that point so i go the heck out of there.

Btw i staid in my house for 6 months strait after all this crap.
i still see a cop...i hide or look other way.
serious issue's lol
if ya see my point.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I would get to a priest and tell them what you did and if it
could be true or not...and the only way to get out of it might be
through baptism.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Wow, first I want to tell you how sad I feel for you, having to see such horrible things at such a young age. No one should be subjected to that at 14. I'm sorry to hear that you went through that. I also want to cry for you hearing that you were so desperate to go home, that you actually took the risk of selling your soul. I mean you must have felt horrible to take that risk. You are such a strong person!
But back on topic...if this story is true then those are some crazy coincidences to happen after that night. If you sold your soul to Satan the only person who could help you is God. I'm not Christian...but I'm assuming you believe in God, Satan, and Jesus Christ. So the best thing to do is pray to God. Tell him you're sorry and ask him what you will have to do to right this wrong. Tell God how much you love him and admit that you made a mistake. God is the only one who can help you. Serve God...If there is no way that you can undo this then you need to serve God and Jesus anyways...Christianity teaches about how much love God has for us and how much Jesus has taught us and gave his own life for our sins. Whether your soul has hope or not...that isn't the point of having faith in a religion. It's to show your appreciation for your creator and teacher and serve them. At that instant since you turned your back on God (and that is okay, you aren't a bad person because of it even the best Christians do this at some point in their life whether they want to admit it or not) you need to spend the rest of your life trying to right that wrong. I don't think that is required, according to Christianity, I think all you have to do is ask for forgiveness and you're good. But I think it's better to serve and show your love and appreciation for what God has given you, than to do the bare minimum of what is required. Even though you made a mistake...you learned from it, you know it was a mistake, and you feel guilt because of it. I think you would take it back if you could. Just pray to your God and ask for guidance and help. He is the only one who can save you. Not a priest or any other other human. You only need your faith and heart to talk to God.
But if you want to know my personal beliefs in this situation. I do believe we have a creator and I do believe he has nothing but love for us. But there are negative things around us that tempt us and make life harder for us. Which is required or else we wouldn't have a chance to grow, learn, and become stronger. You gave into a temptation (We all have) and you'll suffer the consequences of that decision. I don't think because you had a weak moment and gave into a negative that your soul is at risk...You aren't going to suffer in your afterlife (according to my own beliefs and how I feel).
We all give our soul to negatives at one point whether we directly intend to or not. When we have sex for lust, we give into negatives for our benefit. When we do drugs for fun and not for health, we give into negatives for our benefit. We do so many things that will benefit us, and just us, whether they can hurt other's or not. We do this all the time and it's an inevitable occurrence. We do it now but there are always consequences later. It's a part of life that who ever created us made these negatives specifically to help us become who we were meant to be. I don't feel like a soul is something you can sell...that is somewhat of an illusion...I believe. I think for you.. that was literally a get out of jail free card. What you have to live with now is the guilt and missing out on an experience to give you the chance to use it in a way to learn and become stronger.
I still think you need to pray to the creator, tell him you are sorry, ask him for another chance to learn what you were supposed to in the experience you missed out on, and don't forget to tell him how much you love him and appreciate this opportunity for life (I don't think enough people do that, they usually only talk to our creator when they are having a bad time and need the creator's help or if they want something... which isn't a bad thing..but I'm sure he'd like to hear "I love you" or "Thank-you" every once in a while just because) You are a strong person, you sound like you've had a tough life. I don't believe your soul is ever up for grabs for anyone. I believe strange things happen...You probably got out of this situation because you felt it was too much to handle. But you'll never be able to get that chance back, to learn what you needed to.. and you'll always have to live with the guilt. That is your consequence for wanting to sell out so quick. But...after all you are only human, keep praying, keep believing in what your heart tells you to believe in, and keep asking for forgiveness from our creator. He will never give up on trying to help you move forward until he has too (until this learning period called "life" has finished). Believe me, I know when tough times happen..you would give anything to get out of it. A few years ago I had my traumatic experience with an ex boyfriend who was physically, verbally, and sexually abusive.
I knew that when I was finally able to get away from him that the scars would still be there but I will some how find a way to learn from that experience, and I did. I learned that the reason I was in that situation was because I didn't love myself enough to look for someone that was good for me. I settled for someone who had red flags to begin with, who made me feel like crap, because I didn't learn how to respect or love myself. Until I learned how to love myself, no one else around me would. Every situation.. no matter how traumatic, is a learning experience that will benefit you in the long run. It's up to you to find the lesson in each experience. So my advice to you is that if you ever find yourself in a traumatic experience. Go with it...find your own strength, and learn from the situation.
If this helps, it looks like you were in that situation because you didn't pick the most positive people to be around. They were holding you back and bringing you down..since you were in jail because of their actions. Also, another lesson you could take from it is that there always better ways to deal with a situation no matter how you look at it. The kid who seemed like he needed to get his face kicked in... probably should have been ignored...he would have either realized that the way he was acting was setting him up for a lonely life...and until he learned that he would live a lonely and empty life. By kicking in his face...you hurt yourself in the long run...do you see how?..Pray. Learn. Think. Most importantly always choose to surround yourself with positive people...and work to be a positive person so you can be the positive for other's and live a fulfilling life.

Sorry for the long post. You seemed like you needed some support and I wanted to give it to you
S & F for your strength and instigating a lot of thoughts for me! I PROMISE EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY! It always is in the end.
edit on 30-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This is sorta a long story .

I watched a boy get raped with a tooth brush...i never saw anything like that in my life.

edit on 30-10-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

Who was that boy? Say it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Sounds to me like the judge saw there was no evidence therefore dismissed the case. Certain members of the police may have had a grudge against you, but they could only enforce that grudge to within the scope of their power as police officers. The Judge, who bears you no ill will simply saw you as innocent, as you claim, and let you go.

What the Lawyer said to you sounded normal also, the type of thing he would say to you if he knew there was no evidence and the judge would let you go. If you did not hire the lawyer and he was appointed by the state then he could be anyone, just because you have not seen him before means nothing.

Combine this with the fact there is no real proof at all for a devil or even a god, and I would stop worrying about it.

Just get healthy, do the right thing and enjoy life.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yeah, i think if there is an age of accountability it would be 13, In Jewish culture thats when you become a man, seems you would be accountable at that point

But if this did happen and you did sell your soul, im pretty sure there is a way out of it

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't think you sold your soul at all.

I think it is just a coincidence...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well about a week later i got arrested for he wallet and charged with writing check's.
Her own kid's admitted to doing it. my friends.
But it didnt matter to the police.
i was guilty ..end of story.

I got took to a juvenile hall where i staid for 4 weeks waiting a trial or to see a judge.
I watched a boy get raped with a tooth brush...i never saw anything like that in my life.
The gaurd's wouldn't help the screaming boy they yelled in the window to stop crying..
So i got pissed and well to say the least the nasty tooth brush guy got put in the hospital.
They sent him back that night in same room with me..as i slept.
I woke up to a tray beating my head in ect...
So when i could i tried to kill him..Wtf kinda jail did they put me in anyways it was like hell.
He was gone i never saw him again.
And i didnt get charged with anything..all the other people in cell 2 other boy's told them it was self defense.

So for 3 days i prayed for god to let me loose.
i couldnt handle a cell anymore ect...
Nothing changed...

Then i got so homesick and desperate to go home..
I told satan i would Give him my sole if i got out tomorrow....

So did i sell my sole?
Btw yes the layer was creepy to me instantly i knew what i thought he was..
Yet i shook his hand.
But can i trade my soul at age 14?
Is there a loophole to this sort of crap?
Just incase lol
Yes it has haunted me my whole life and im in my mid 30's now..
and have never told a soul of this till now.
so be kind

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

i dont consider myself a bully.

They boy did this..and that is why i kicked his butt alot.

He was the cop's son..
In school he would steal from people..give me your lunch money crap.
If his dad arrested someone father or mother..his son would go to school laughing and telling everyone to flat make fun of the kid.
The cop came in a field behind my house where i was shooting my Bbgun.
it took it said i was trying to shoot a persons dog..i wasn't.
told me he was gonna go take it back to my mother.
He didnt he took it to his son..and his son got a new BBgun...
Every fight the law?
You can't in a corrupt town..trust me.
He would brag How he got my Bb gun ect...
I would kick his butt.
Isnt like telling the police chief "his father" was gonna help now was it..

I don`t consider you a bully either...the way I see it, you were standing up to one...AND...you were not just standing up to him for yourself...you were standing up to him on behalf of all the OTHERS he was bullying, as well!

Then, in juvie hall, you stood up to the guy you saw raping another boy...when you yourself were a scared kid & like you siad...never having seen anything like that in your life & not even having been allowed to watch HBO on TV at home! Phew!..not many guys would stand up to a rapist when locked up in a cell.

Did Jesus put up with the Money Changers in the Temple? No, he did not. Sure, he didn`t beat them up, but then, he WAS the Son of God...a way more evolved being than you or I...I`m pretty sure he sees the rhighteousness in your intent & understands you acted in the best way you knew how at the time, as a kid of 14.

Did you sell your soul to the Devil?
Well, that depends on what it means to `sell your sould to the Devil`.
Sounds to me like you meant that if the Devil got you out of there the next day, he could take your soul when you die...is that what you meant?

I don`t think that is what it means.
As I understand it, to sell your soul to the Devil means following his Evil ways to get something from him.

As for being 14, I think that if one knows full well what they are saying or doing, then one is accountable...BUT...when you got out of juvie, did you do that?

It doesn`t sound like it to me...you say it has haunted you all your life & are honest enough to admit that you shook your lawyer`s hand even when `he was creepy to you instantly & you knew what you thought he was`.

As for there being a `loophole to this sort of crap`...to my way of thinking, if one has done something wrong, one needs to be accountable & pay the price for it & not look for, or take any loopholes...BUT AGAIN...did you do anything wrong when you told the Devil you would give him your soul if you got out the next day?

In my opinion, you didn`t...UNLESS you fulfilled your promise & followed his Evil ways after you got out...which it doesn`t sound like you did.

Now, you didn`t keep your promise to the Devil...BUT...the way the Devil works is that first you work for him THEN he gives you what you want...SO...if he was willing to take the risk of giving you what you wanted & you NOT working for him afterwards, well then, he was willing to take the risk & he lost...but believe me...he never takes that risk! So, I don`t think it WAS the Devil that got you out.

Even if you DID follow the Devil after you got out, thus `selling your soul` to him...one can ALWAYS turn back to following God`s ways...ALWAYS...& he will forgive you & welcome you into Heaven.

As I said, it doesn`t sound like you went the way of the Devil, so I believe you never lost your soul or your way into Heaven at all & that God does not like feeling you suffer with this burden.

It sounds to me like you need to FORGIVE yourself for something awful you THOUGHT you did.

Remember...God knows our Hearts...he never turned away from you, even if you thought you were lost to Him.

For your own sake, forgive yourself & let go of this burden.

Big HUG!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join