It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods Can Straighten This Out. Cant They?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ok, so I have been unhappy about the way things have been going here, and have not offered one solution. So I thought that I would do it, and maybe see if something can come of it.

I think that maybe mods will be more inclined to help the situation if they had more input other than being the "you should know better police". Of course 90% of the things that go on here are known that they are a violation or just not right based on the T&C that most fail to search.

But it has to be a daunting task for the mods to see as this site maybe becoming a thing of the past as it progresses. I feel that they should have better and more input, and not be tempted to ignore somethings as it may be good for the site when they are the ones that are here alllll the time.

If someone doesn't either ease up on the mods, and give them the time they need in order to straighten things out, this site will go down the drain. I have myself, sent messages sent to no avail, and have been angered on either the neglect or what I began to think the ignoring of a particular member, then I thought that people that have to deal with constant complaints, as humans cannot help but to pass it along.

If you have to deal with larger quantities of members you have to acquire the correct amount of employees/volunteers in order for the job to be done on the criteria of that particular job. We cannot wear them thin, as members sometimes are not at fault are feeling the effects.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I don't believe ATS will ever become a thing of the past.
Members come and go,then come back.I had a problem
when the ignore feature was deleted.I had someone in
storage for a reason.I had complained to a mod earlier
and didn't receive a solution.The second mod took care
of the problem.
We just have to be patient and eventually the problems
will be taken care of.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

The only thing that ever causes problems anywhere of any kind, is idiots. Just iradicate the idiots!
On a serious note, I dont think that this website has any particular issue. If anything I think the mods need to back off and let the members remind themselves how to behave, its a lot less wasteful of thier effort and energy.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I don't believe ATS will ever become a thing of the past.

The ATS I knew and loved is already a thing of the past. This current incarnation is certainly something new, something old, something borrowed and something blue, but it just doesn't cut it for me.
I have problems finding the stuff I used to like to read and thus I don't bother to come looking very often even if I spot something interesting on the HOT@ATS email.
I feel that ATS is promoting quantity over quality with all the different videos, chicks and stuff. Lots of selection to choose from, very little content beneath.

Just my 2 euro cents...

top topics

join