It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had a date lately?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Have you had a problem getting a date lately, feel a little frisky for some human contact? Do you want to get to second or even third base on the first date? You are in luck, the government and the TSA have started a new dating service.

Link to story here-Pat-Downs May Soon Become Norm At Airports

Snippet-

Traveler Staci Reidinger told CBS 2’s Jay Dow she’s not happy about the Transportation Security Administration’s use of new full-body X-ray scanners. But citing privacy concerns she said it’s better than allowing a security agent put their hands on her.

“It’s not my religion, but there are many religions where a woman should not be touched by someone else other than their husband, and things like that. It’s not appropriate,” Reidinger said.

New, more intrusive full-body pat-downs are now mandatory for anyone who sets off a metal detector, or refuses to walk through the X-ray scanner, which produces revealing images of the naked body.

Another link-Airline pilot refuses full body scan

So, is getting frisked daily just like having a date everyday?

You be the judge. Looking for one video I saw yesterday, they do frisk EVERYTHING.

So, if I am uncomfortable going to third base with a man, can I request a woman? If not, isn't that discrimination?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well seems like now is the time to embrace going Indian.

Not that anything ever stopped me before

skinny jeans anyone?

edit on 29-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looking at me naked hurts them more than it does me.

That's all I have to say about that.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Please tell me what I can do to look more "suspicious". I wonder if one can go through the line twice?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They just need to market it differently.
It's not aq pat down. It's a stress relieving massage.

It's not a bug. it's a feature.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I am still looking for that one video I saw yesterday, I was surprised the TSA agent, did not give the person a movie and meal beforehand. Talk about a cheap date.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Please tell me what I can do to look more "suspicious". I wonder if one can go through the line twice?

I'm with you Althea, that would be more action than I have seen in a while.

What's all the fuss?
Right, off to check my frequent flyer miles!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Oh yeah, here we go.

TSA overhauls pat-down technique

The Transportation Security Administration has rolled out a new technique for frisking airline passengers. Now instead of a hard pat, travelers can expect a smooth gliding motion.

Ooooooh, a smooooth gliding motion. Sweet.

BUT, if we like it rough, can we ask?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hey, I found the TSAblog site. Sweet.

Here is the link-blog.tsa.gov...

Looks like a few folks are reading them the riot act. Also it looks like some sheeple are baaahhhinng all the way home.

I think I am going to drop off my request for a movie and and a meal before getting date raped.

edit on 29-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That was an absolutely hilarious title to the issue. I'm never gonna fly again. Ever!! Such an erosion of of our constitutional rights. Done and cooked here. We are so becoming the most Nazi nation next to England in the world. I'm tired of it all.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Hey, we have to laugh once and awhile. The alternative is absolute insanity.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Alright, now to the not so funny part of the situation.

So, do you think TSA screens the people they hire?

Link-www.thebostonchannel.com...

Found another TSAblog post. Read the comments, what a HOOT!

blog.tsa.gov...
edit on 29-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
what the hell?

this is assualt what are those nazis thinking?

al queda "boobie" traps ?

this is too much from the party of too damn much

this insanity needs to cease and disist immediately i understand the needs for secuity but this is clearly over the top i remember a story about a tsa who was selling nude body scans of people cant remeber from who it was or the link to it.

here is your feared police state at work "pat downs" touching you where noone should do but a hot chic well that is for me at least.

all i can add is damn war on terrorism but then agian the nazis would legitimize another reason to cop a feel and molest children and old women.

this is the biggest bunch of bs i have read in awhile.

who ever thought this was a good idea needs to have a nude body scan of themselves put up on a billboard with the caption reading "see this this is your future and its the orwelian future many so feared"

meh

damn nazis heres a grope now turn your head to the left and cough
edit on 29-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I always thought that flying neekid could be the ultimate security measure. Hell I'd pay extra for no seats, foam on the floor, a couple of margaritas and flyin the friendly skies....

as per the question...

Have you had a date lately?,

Oh my God, yes!

edit on 29-10-2010 by whaaa because: had to clean it up or get banned

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You give new meaning to flying the friendly skies.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Why is everything partisan to you? The TSA started invading people's privacy with this crap under the previous president. But instead of simply commenting on the story, you have to get another dig in against those ebil librals.

On topic, until I read the comment I am replying to, this was the funniest thread I have read in a long while.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

and just what was partisan in that post?

and yeah noone in this current adminstration has even sought to shrink their powers they have sought to increase its intrusions them even further.

where in that post did i even mention the word libs or liberals? nowhere

edit on 30-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If the majority of people felt the way most of you do, and if they stopped agreeing to this degradation....how would this affect the income of the airlines and their personnel? It would be most interesting to see what would happen if all the industries connected to air transport took a huge slump financially. Could this ever happen? What kind of scenario could we expect if it did?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The last time I flew was for a wedding 2 years ago. Never had to deal with this stuff. I did forget my smokes in my lower pocket cargo pants pocket. The foil sets off the machine. Wand found it.

I tell you what, there has been a downturn in travel. I mean, would you like to be groped every time you travel?

I think the next degradation is for all of us to be tagged, just like animals. Gotta keep track of the bad folk, I am sure their spiel will be. Or some other such crap. Maybe if you get the tagging, they will give you some money.

And no, I will probably quit flying. Maybe this is their whole plan, cut down on travel. Except for the special elitists. You know they do not have to travel this way. They get bypassed through the whole mess. Got your special pass, you do not have to be like the cattle.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It is my opinion, that a huge chunk of airline income comes from people that travel frequently for business. I don't know it for a fact of course, but it is a hunch. I am wondering if these intrusions have not encouraged people to fly less, and video conference more. I am unsure why people don't take advantage of that more, it would seem far cheaper to set up a decent video conference room, than to keep paying for plane tickets no?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join