It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer me this? Ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well those that know me will know im a deep ufologist, sceptic, conspiricy theorist, debunker, etc etc.

Basically ive been into the paranormal since i was 5 years old and im soon to be hitting 40.

Now a very good mate of mines, who ive not seen in the past 4 years (known him 26 years), see's a lot of spooky stuff. When his kids where being born a few years ago (both now, 11, and 13), he was seeing a lot of ghosts, and when his kids where growing up, one of the kids was seeing exactly what he was seeing.

Personally myself, ive never seen a ghost but have seen 3 ufo's. all documented on ATS through the years through my previous posts.

Tonight i got a catchup with my buddy!

Now my buddy is a very successfull business man, earns a lot of money, and still studies ancient chinese martial arts, which he has done for years. So safe to say, hes a head screwed on, wise man.

Out of evey mate you have ever had in your life, i would class this guy as a straight shooter, and the guy you want at your side when the SHTF! From my perspective, you take 3 mates through life with you, and hes one of mines!

Since our last catchup hes been telling me he has had to get in touch with the church with regards to what he has been seening / who has been visiting.

He is not religious in any way but has been in contact with the catholic church ( i am catholic, he is not).

His stories have been excellent and he can totally relate to my ufology questions, even the latest on scientists saying they are making a break through to paralell dimentions.

He is adamant that what he is experiencing is not related to a pararell dimention.

I cannot stress how intrigued i am by the ghost perceptions my friend has, but as i am not a-tune to the same feelings i was wondering what the rest of you guys have to add to the subject?

I look forward to your replies, and when i can, i will post this thread to my mate and see if he can add any further to it.

I guess what im saying is, hey ill got to him with some ufology stuff.. Now i know what ive seen and id expect a lifestanding friend to believe me...

Now hes came to me and told me all his spooky goings on, and me knowing 100% that hes not a whackjob needs to accept it and find a logical explanation.

Dont get my wrong, my Sister is deep with the Angels but knows my mate was a lot higher many years ago.. As of tonight, ive now put them back in re-touch again.

Ufology, i can explain, paralell universese i can give you a run for your money.. Ghosts! im reaching out to my brethren on ATS!
edit on 29-10-2010 by zeetroyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I feel like I got the whole story,but there is something missing, like umm what has been visiting him?

Can we have a little more as to why you actually started this thread? I mean, nice lead in, and nice closing, but where is the middle?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
updated onehuman.. sorry for the edit, still trying to get my head round it.

Pps, my friend can see people who have just been in accidents -fatally. People can just walk through the wall and just start conversing with him or his son.

He sees them all as they died, not has how they where remembered, so he is seeing some gruesome scenes at times.
edit on 29-10-2010 by zeetroyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

Ok, got the update, but you still arent saying exactly what he is saying that he is experiencing ghost like. What has you so in awe?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I assume if he is consulting with the church his encounters have changed - perhaps more violent or something along those lines. Can you tell us a little more about his encounters - are they presenting danger. Is he thinking of a exorcism?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sorry, just got the rest. Hmmm...I think what he needs to ask is why he is seeing this. I mean what is he doing about it or feeling about it? I believe it is probably true that he is seeing these things, but there is always a reason for things to be happening. Does he understand what his role is in all this?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
well onehuman, being a ufologist, which im proud to call myself. I bascinally discount any form of religion as i believe there is a lot more out here than we are led to believe.

Now im getting the ghost theory thown at me, it makes me take a step back, ask a few questions and see what response i get.

Im talking because this guy is basically my family. and when your family tells you they see and can converse with ghosts, have been to the highest order in the catholic church regarding it and then hit you with some more, then you want to ask questions.

Not my area of expertise, hence im reaching out.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So he is visited by spirits that give him visions - is that correct? He does need to speak to someone who understands this. I have had encounters with spirits but they have never given me visions regarding death. Perhaps the church or a paranormal investigator in his area would be of help.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i wouldnt say so crazy.. he is more able to see people passing through. They stop and converse, or scare his kid and he talks them away.

He has never been afraid of the sightings though i will ask if the sightings got more frequent / violent once he starting speaking to the church.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I am so not knocking what you are trying to do here or ask, believe me on that point. We are just trying to get a better picture here of what is going on with your friend.

For example, you see a ufo, you get camera out, take pics., then present it here for us to look over. You will answer all questions presented to you, because you Know what You saw. This is something you believe in.

I have to say I find it a little off kilter if I may, that you can beleive in something , lets say , "New to the Forfront, ie. "UFOS," but you have a hard time wrapping your head around something that is as old as the day man came to live and die, ie. Ghost.

Enough of that. may I ask if it is all horror he sees? or any good things, or nice chats with the wall people?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Sorry, just got the rest. Hmmm...I think what he needs to ask is why he is seeing this. I mean what is he doing about it or feeling about it? I believe it is probably true that he is seeing these things, but there is always a reason for things to be happening. Does he understand what his role is in all this?

I think he understands. a few years back when we met up (before he got the catholic church involved), he was seeing the circle of 7 of circle of 8? some Uk ghost see, ers?

He always told me he had a dream where he was on a ship sailing the high seas.. He later told me that this was his mind sailing to a new plain / level?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
i wouldnt say so crazy.. he is more able to see people passing through. They stop and converse, or scare his kid and he talks them away.

I hope he knows he could always say to them he doesnt mind them stopping by to say hello or whatever, but scarring the kid if not acceptable. He might learn some interesting things if he actually chats with them.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If he isnt religious normally, why did he bring the church into it? Just curious?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hey human,

thanks for your feedback mate. No point asking me my philosophies,Im l as i said, im been wrangling the fathomed world for the past 35 years and my reply would be about 95 pages long

im looking for peoples insight to something a dear friend has talked about for years, which i just cant get my head through.

PPs, from all our chats, he has never mentioned a "nice" visit.

Hes never mentioned anything extremely violent ether but has always maintained that the people who visit him are maimed due to accidents.

Im sure my status on the ATS community will not flag this thread as a hoax etc. Im just eager to hear what my buddies have to say.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

If he isnt religious normally, why did he bring the church into it? Just curious?

He is church of england, moved to scotland when he was very young, our area is mostly roman catholic.. We never done the religeon thing when we went through school.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thats why I am asking, if he never did it before, Why Now? Have they scared him? Is he trying to find answers to the unknown?
He is the one seeing them. why does he feel the need for a church when he never did before?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

What can you say?

He's obviously more open to this kind of phenomenon that most. I dont mean open minded, i mean somehow his psychic, or spiritual eye is more open than most. A lot of people who experience these things actualy wish they could turn it off somehow.

I think he may benefit from trying to understand what he see's or senses. Not by reading books or listening to points of view, but by facing it and seeing what it speaks to him. He's probably in a better position to understand than most so he should be telling us lot really.

Tell him not to fear it, though if he's as hard as you make him out to sound he probably wont be. Tell him not to fight it. Just let the experience happen and annalyse as it does.

I would love it if he came on and shared his experiences,

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the replies guys.

I wrote this post after quite a few beers as i was on a pub night with said friend.. Now, as he was choked with the man flu, he only had half a cider, but sat and chatted whilst i had another 10 pints over the course of 4 or 5 hours.

Im going to take what everyone has asked and have another chat with him. Im pretty sure i can even get him to come on ATS and have a chat with you guys also.

All going well i should catch up with him soon and let you know how i get on.

top topics

join