It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Claims Heath Ledger and others "whacked" by Hollywood Gang

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'd just like to put something out there. If you do a little research, you can find various stars making mention of a secret hand of Hollywood behind the scenes. Dave Chappelle and Michael Jackson, for example, have spoken out on such things, among other famous actors/comedians/musicians.

For a conspiracy site, most of you don't seem to know much about the very negative mystique surrounding Hollywood in general, not to mention how far reaching it is. Google it or something, do some research. I honestly don't have time right now or I'd do it for you. Just passing through, to be honest.

This particular story is hit or miss. I really have no comment, as I haven't had the chance to look into it myself. I do find it sad the way people toss around mental illness, though. I'd like to point out that the only evidence you have for such a claim, is some shady Private Dick who was owed a substantial bit of money. I find it incredibly troubling that so many talk about such a serious subject in such an awful way. I don't see how, whether she is mentally ill or not, it's something to throw around and even joke about.

I reserve my opinion until I have time to look more into it. But, I can't stress enough, please look into Hollywood before you continue your debunking of such things as "illness" or "natural causes." There's an awful lot out there on the subject. If you knew even a tiny bit, this entire topic wouldn't seem so cut and dry. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
For a conspiracy site, most of you don't seem to know much about the very negative mystique surrounding Hollywood in general, not to mention how far reaching it is.
And some of us have worked in Hollywood and know that once you pull back the curtain on the mystique, it's there's no conspiracy there at all. People are people. They make stupid mistakes, and suffer the consequences. Doesn't matter how much money you have, or how much face-time you've got on the big screen.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hrm. Kind of like what uninformed government workers say? Just because you worked as a cog in a gigantic machine doesn't mean you have definitive (or even above average) knowledge on it. I think the people I named, not to mention the many others I didn't, were quite a bit deeper than you, no offense. This type of attitude is precisely the reason societies like the Masons and Bilderbergs can operate. It's all compartmentalized.

If I'm wrong and you've eclipsed the level of depth that people like Michael Jackson had, then please forgive me. On the other hand, I'm fairly certain I'm more than correct in my assumption that you have not. So, with that, let the conversation continue without being derailed by misinformation...

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Bruce Lee's final film which strangely he didn't get to finish so they used doubles in alot of the movie Game Of Death was about this topic, Lee played kung-fu actor Billy Lo who a crime syndicate wanted a piece of his contract and this syndicate owned alot of other celebrities contracts from sports stars to musicians, anyway this syndicate tried to strong arm Billy(Lee), into joing them when he refused they sent a hit man as one of the extras in the movie he was filming at the time to have a real bullet in his fake gun(funny how Brandon died similar to this in real life) anyway the hit man fired his gun at Lo and he was hit but it didn't kill him, so he ended up faking his own death and silently getting revenge on the syndicate who put a hit out on him.

Alot of people criticize this movie because it wasen't filmed with all of Lee and they had to use doubles but i thought it was a great movie his best in my opinion, the film also stars academy award winning actor Dean Jagger who plays the head of the syndicate brilliantly, and academy award nominated actor Gig Young as Lee's friend in the movie......you should check it out again it's called Game Of Death.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

For a conspiracy site, most of you don't seem to know much about the very negative mystique surrounding Hollywood in general, not to mention how far reaching it is. Google it or something, do some research. I honestly don't have time right now or I'd do it for you. Just passing through, to be honest

Ah, go on, take a tiny bit of time to tell us one of the deep dark secrets you've uncovered.

This type of attitude is precisely the reason societies like the Masons and Bilderbergs can operate.

Agreed. Secrecy veiled as forbidden knowledge dangled like a carrot wrapped in vagueness with smoke and mirrors is exactly what Hollywood is about. It's theatre luvvy.

It's also how you come across in your posts.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I found it, here is an article on the subject. It explains how some artists have spoken out and what has happened to them after. I haven't read it in a long time but it includes videos of the artists and comments they've made.
vigilantcitizen.com...
Now I know a lot of this is drugs but are they taking the drugs themselves or are their handlers/friends coercing them into using to help them through tough times in order to get them hooked and make them easier to control? Once someone feels they are less than zero they are much easier to control.

edit on 30-10-2010 by chefc14 because: I wanted to add more to what I had stated.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Its sounds like a cray story, the TPTB using actors and musicians to control our minds and make us pupets of the state. Or maybe there just a bunch of drug addicts, running from place to place, getting into trouble with the law, for not paying there bills, or crashing in a house, they dont own anymore. Im sorry to say, but certain drugs do create paranoia and makes people do stupid things eheheh.

just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Is it a simple case of Extorting and Discarding undesirables, or are these people paying the price for their refusal to jump through the hoops raised by those running the show?

That is a brilliant question.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Hrm. Kind of like what uninformed government workers say? Just because you worked as a cog in a gigantic machine doesn't mean you have definitive (or even above average) knowledge on it. I think the people I named, not to mention the many others I didn't, were quite a bit deeper than you, no offense. This type of attitude is precisely the reason societies like the Masons and Bilderbergs can operate. It's all compartmentalized.
See, there's the glaring misconception. It's NOT compartmentalized. I'm a 32° Mason. We regularly get people on ATS trying to claim they know things about the Masons that actual Masons don't know. Yet somehow from the outside, they've gleaned all this knowledge that's supposed to be shrouded in secrecy reserved for actual members.

Why do I know more about Freemasonry than you do? Because I'm a member. I've studied the texts, I've had dinner with the highest ranking members and know what it actually takes to make things happen in the organization.

Why do I know more about Hollywood than you do? Because I've worked with Michael Bay, George Lucas, James Cameron and others; because I've dealt with Disney & Fox & Sony & Dreamworks. I have firsthand knowledge of what it takes to make things happen there too.

What credentials do YOU have?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here's a quote that sums up these people's courage to stand up to those in power. “They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the trade Unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and by that time no one was left to speak up.” - Martin Niemoller. It's like celebrities who get a disease and then make a big hooplah about it, but they didn't care at all until they had the disease. We shouldn't have to have something terrible happen to jump start our journey, no abductions or near-death experiences, just being willing to listen to those who speak out, then accumulate these stories. By the time you've accumulated them all, you'll have enough for a website of your own and a burning desire to share these stories. To believe that a large amount of highly credible witnesses, with no previous knowledge or interest, have all made this up is crazier than believing a gang of Hollywood insiders occasionally kill people off. People say they want to experience it for themselves before they'll believe, but they won't believe the equally credible people whose lives have usually been ruined by these experiences and speaking about them. So, you can try to become famous and find out for yourself, or you can believe those who have already experienced this are telling the truth (as observed by them), or you can just deny and ignore the sizable amount of information. But, to say those who don't learn with blinders on are crazy or drug addled isn't just stopping you from learning the truth, it's potentialy stopping others from learning the now-deviant truths.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

where is your smoking gun?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Do you have anything you can share with us to back up your claims? Just curious because it's rather easy to make things up on the Internet. So far you have claimed to have worked in Hollywood, have met with famous directors and are a 32° Mason. I would like to take your word for it, but how do we know you are the real deal?

edit on 30/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What about his part in Independence Day? You can't call that a B movie or say that his part is a 'bit part'. He was responsible for saving the planet fgs!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well I have noticed that a lot of the hip hop, pop music has lots of hidden occult symbolism in it. If you look you will see people like Tupac, Notorious B.I.G. ,Michael Jackson, and many more all related with suspicious deaths. Hollywood has a big influence on culture and is basically a programming tool to form a specific culture. It goes from movies, sports, music, books etc. Whether these artists, actors, musicians like lady gaga or Jay-z actually know what they are doing is another question. I guess if you don't want to be a puppet they will cut your strings.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiMobs
The members on this site are no longer denying ignorance.. They are actually promoting it.

It is just a matter of time before ATS is like The Nation Enquirer, if stories like this are given any face time.

Where ya been, sport? Yes, this thread is indicative, but your statements above have been the default for quite some time. Use whatever logic there is, present as much evidence as possible, have the players themselves deny the allegations ... none of it matters. It's more important to believe the lie for its own sake. You have to realize, ATS and conspiracy theory, in general, are now amusements, not areas of inquiry. The de facto position is the conspiracy is real, regardless (of anything) ... and there is and can be no other position!

Ignorance is celebrated nowadays ... with no embarrassment.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin

where is your smoking gun?
If no gun was fired, why would it smoke?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Do you have anything you can share with us to back up your claims? Just curious because it's rather easy to make things up on the Internet. So far you have claimed to have worked in Hollywood, have met with famous directors and are a 32° Mason. I would like to take your word for it, but how do we know you are the real deal?
I've been posting in the Secret Societies forum here on ATS for almost 3 years. There are a LOT of Masons on ATS, including at least a half dozen of the staff that I'm aware of. We've vetted each other, and if I were not a Mason, I would have been called out on it years ago.

As to proving I've been part of the Hollywood system, the only way I could do that would be to reveal my real name. I'm not comfortable doing that on ATS, because there have been death threats against Masons made on this forum. Sorry, I'm not going to publicly associate my real name with my username. I've got a family to protect. I do have IMDB credits, but I'm not going to spill enough information for anyone to figure out who I am.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

It's interesting I will give you that. Still I will like proof then just people ranting about this or that.
To me most if not all of these acts are obscene and that is what people want to see. I doubt any of them are Satanic.

Ok Just type in Lady Gaga Illuminati in youtube
or Illuminati Hollywood

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
this is old news. television and movies are one of the most powerful ways to control thought and masses. it is used to influence and as form of mind control.

i watched my nephews aged 2-3 watching these kids shows. they literally didn't blink for 10 mins and looked like stoned zombies. they snapped out of it as soon as a commerical popped on. i got a headache just looking at these shows for 3 seconds i can only imagine whats its doing to these kids.

the amount of flashing lights, yelling, weird color combinations and patterns, jumping accompanied by droning erratic music makes these programs look like they were produced by a cia psy ops team.

this is evil at its lowest form. subliminally disrupting kids brains at their most vulnerable time. then parents wonder why their kid is an idiot and can't form an independent original thought if their lives depended on it.

don't ever let your kids get addicted to these shows.
edit on 30-10-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

the smart ones know, they all know what the game is. that's why randy quaid is running for his life. which would make a good national lampoon movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join