It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A photo of a real alien.1848.first of its kind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
With out going into details, the one secret i always kept to my self was the distinction between the triangle and the reptilians or the grays and the reptilian however u are accustomed to believing, I held a lot of stuff back so i my self can see who is real and who is fake .
The triangle race are taller then your water reptilian cave dwelling across the world race.
But that’s how u distinguish the abduction stories from which alien race did it.
I have not been programmed to get this video thing and link thing going on the ats..sorry
i need u all to look up
'Very early photographic images of humans discovered'
As i looked closer at the picture its nothing but a wasp race triangle ufo alien with his or her child.
I believe this is the first photo of an alien,check the head and check the slanted eyes the body frame and just the meaning of what timed revealed when they didnt even know it was revealed.
By the way, if one of my ats family can upload the pictrue for me it would be love,if not please look at it and judge for your self.

The photo was taken by Charles Fontayne and William Porter -- who were standing on the other side of the Ohio River -- on Sunday, September 24th, 1848, 162 years prior to Krulwich's post about it. The photo is what's known as a daguerreotype -- an image developed via an early photographic process developed in France.

'Very early photographic images of humans discovered' u be the judge?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The embedding didn't work, the image is not showing up correctly.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Never mind.

The photo is being discussed in another thread, it's not of aliens, it's of people.

~Keeper
edit on 10/28/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I certainly can't wait to see it.

Any evidence this picture existed prior to the digital age?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is a link to the article:

Very early photographic images...

It's a very long exposure of a single man standing on a dock. Not an alien.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Are you talking about this pic?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yup that's the one he's talking about.

It's just a really bad resolution image of the the bigger photo.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Oh, I just wanted to be sure...

Before I...I...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

funny how they edited everthing perfect except there chest and shiney head glemming in the sunlight.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

funny how they edited everthing perfect except there chest and shiney head glemming in the sunlight.

Edited?

What proof do you have of that?

I'm not photoshop savy however I do know that this was a VERY early form of photography that wasn't very clear or perceptive as far as that's concerned.

I don't think there's any proof to say that the image was manipulated.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Come on people! Everything isn't ALIENS, ALIENS, ALIENS!

This is getting WAY out of hand! There is NOTHING in any of those 2 photos that are aliens --NOTHING.

They are, Oh my God, now hear this, they are H-U-M-A-N-S.

Can't you enjoy some photographs from the very early periods of photography and appreciate them? Can't you look and think in wonderment of a time when things were perhaps a bit simpler, and quieter, without automatically thinking, "Oh my God --ALIENS!"

Two beautiful photos of 1800's life and people have to sully everything about it.

Total shame on how life has changed since.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Really? why hasn't this been labeled a hoax yet? Why has the OP titled this as a "real alien"? what proof does he have other than his opinion? Why am I still wasting my time on this lame thread?????????????

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So then why out of the whole picture is it just those parts then and what type of human head have u ever seen like that?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Cause THAT part of the photo has been zoomed into so you can see the little detail that is actually there.

Doesn't mean it's been tampered with.

Like I said, no proof, no tamper.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Really? why hasn't this been labeled a hoax yet? Why has the OP titled this as a "real alien"? what proof does he have other than his opinion? Why am I still wasting my time on this lame thread?????????????

lol,From every TV show in the last 65 years, to every book written, to every abduction story, to every nasa pilot, airplane plane pilot, to every ufo forum on this earth ..There has never been proof, so should all the above be called a hoax? The truth is what it is! None of the above have ever never presented a half of a % of evidence...period. Never.
So what’s your point?

Funny how the mind perception of truth is by someone being on TV with there opinions’ or write a book with there opinions and are so marveled..Marveled with still no evidence as believable. Im glad i grew up from that concept along time ago. Or I probably would have been one of the ones to believe in travis walton.
Good grief !
edit on 28-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Guess your right! being though all the back ground is coming through there body as if some one just put the image in place of the back ground..obvious.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There is an ongoing thread regarding this subject.

Please post further comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join