It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colleen Thomas... ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I dont know who these people are
But heres another set for 2morrow, I dont believe in this in any way but interesting, huh?
Heres a quote from the person who posted this vid:

I was having a conversation with colleen thomas on skype, she predicted many sightings would take place, and that this was project blue beam, this was beginning from 13 oct.

She also made a prediction that November 8 2010, invasions would begin, it will seem as benevolent beings who are in actuality Reptillian, with false light body's, using holographic technology to walk arround in Light body's.

Now i talked to her few hours ago and she told me that leading to the event 8 November Obama will do disclosure on 29 of october 2010, THIS IS TOMORROW

Who are these people and are they credible and any thoughts or...any add ons?

edit on 28-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add/change

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Well, nothing really happened on 10/29/10. Colleen Thomas seems like a fraud. Most of her videos showcase her Breasts. She also called one "Swimsuit Edition". And she posted them as rentals, so she is most likely just doing it for the cash.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, news has come to hand that she has been murdered. And it has been hushed up on several forums, including GLP (messages 'no longer in the database) AND ATS - proof here - www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread629907/pg1 (thread was called "colleen thomas r.i.p, page 1")

Here is the YouTube channel with the announcement.

www.youtube.com...

Very suspicious, folks. She hasn't logged in since making her last video. Something very fishy here.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Pretty sure she is safe and sound.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

You say that as if you are sitting warm in front of a fire, petting her? How do you know this to be true? You sound convinced, are you an alien protector?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
collen is fine. i'm friends with her on facebook and its been verified that the person making the claim that she is dead has a personal vendetta against her.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Agreed, something seems off about this. I would like to see an explanation from the ATS MOds about the removal of the thread, I mean it is not against T@Cs to speculate is it? If they 'know' she is safe and sound and that it is a hoax, then they should have announced it that way. GLC just follows ATS as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Great news! Tell her to come over to ATS. Case closed on that one, I hope...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The thread was created by a newly registered "member". Somehow he managed to start a thread with less than 20 posts.

That might have something to do with it (and the fact that he seems to have been banned).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

phage, you're like a beacon of truth in a sea of madness. i truly appreciate your presence on this site.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

I hope so. Hope she is ok.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ohhh, not good, do you suppose it was the same person who started the vicious rumor?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverZero

At least one of them was removed from Youtube, for violating rules against nudity of sexual content. She is scamming people and using her body to do so.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

On one of her videos, there is a comment that she is not dead; a mod at GLP talked to her on the phone. And since she has her number on at least one video, anyone of us could call it to see if she answers.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This lady is becoming E-famous off of what?

Gibberish and breasts?

I don't get it...I smell a promotional team trying to swindle cash.

But of course I must be a dirty yucky skeptic bad-person-poo-poo-man...

Boo to Colleen and her shameless act.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Colleen Thomas reeks the MO of JUDY FALTSKOG and Wayne Herschel at www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, it seems that she is fast becoming over "exposed".

I don't know if she is for real or not but her claims in youtube is putting her face in the lime light unlike many hoaxers which most likely she cannot recover from any fraud claims.

One thing is for sure, she is out to earn a living.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I sure hope crazy colleen is safe... I am looking forward with great anticipation to her "topless edition" video post.

Heck, I had to watch the first video of hers twice before I realized that she was talking!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Umm, she has been posting more videos the past 2 months. Her channel is "colesakick". She is waaaay out there though. Pretty disturbing....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by simontay78

You are SO right about that being the mo. of Judy Faltskog i was part of the team that

spent over 6months in researching and finding the proof (and there was rock solid proof)

of her and her friend Wayne Herschel hoaxing and conning for over 20years.

to your observations

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by antar

The thread was created by a newly registered "member". Somehow he managed to start a thread with less than 20 posts.

That might have something to do with it (and the fact that he seems to have been banned).

Last time i checked th poster was not banned, Where did you get that info phage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join