It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Inventor John Hutchison Discovered Miracle Solution for Cleansing Gulf Water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

*BREAKING HISTORICAL NEWS!!*
JOHN HUTCHISON's FREQUENCY EXPERIMENT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO ~
LAB RESULTS IN!

Chemist Bob Naman Pres. of ACT Labs, has provided us the attached report from the control sample taken at Perdido Bay last week - test results completed today after the 'treated' sample provided...

GULF TEST #1 RESULTS
CONTROL SAMPLE = 10/18 OIL & GREASE = 7ppm
TREATED SAMPLE = 10/22 OIL & GREASE = < ZERO ppm!

See the explosive summary in the report attached! Indeed this could be deemed a miracle,
but from the hard work and efforts and love of Mother Earth and her living beings from scientist John Hutchison and his partner Nancy Lazaryan, it has been possible.

The Gulf residents may finally have HOPE for turning their Gulf back and restore it to a healthy body as it once was.

Source
edit on 28-10-2010 by cupocoffee because: fix source URL

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm but can you wrap your mind around how much destruction this already caused?

This attempt will only cause a dent in the Gulf of mexican death, more corexit has been spilled than oil how can we reverse the irreversible.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Im glad I did a search for this before I posted it, Im very happy to see it here, but very sad it hasnt gotten much attention. To me any good news even if it is a drop in the bucket as far as the Gulf goes makes me happy. One of the first positive things we have finally heard. At least it is a starting point.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yeah it's too bad that a lot of people seemed to miss this one.... oh well.

Thanks for the friendly bump anyway

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The report was made up from the people that supposedly made the discovery; its a blog in disguise.

They never stated how they did it. They will sell their knowledge for big bucks, its not for free as they would like you to believe, or they would have told how its done.

Disrupting 7ppm is nothing great as far as I'm concerned; possibly evaporation could disolve that much or more in a short period of time. It could have been done by something other than what they are leading people to believe.

No one will buy their junk.
edit on 5-11-2010 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've just came across a link that confirms what the OP has said:
Hutchison Lazaryan Frequency Generator

edit on 9-11-2010 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow, those are some impressive but nonetheless laughable numbers. The DeepWater Horizon oil leak naturally degraded below measurable levels over a month ago. The supposed COREXIT contamination would have degraded to harmless hydrogen and carbon and water within mere DAYS after the leak was capped. The OCEAN digested DeepWater Horizon, just as the ocean has been digesting crude oil spills for millions of years.

If you think inventor John Hutchison has invented some kind of miracle process for decontaminating seawater, I think you should invest heavily in it and make him rich. And then I want to to invest in my process for making the Sun rise in the East every 24 hours.

(audience howls in approval)

— Zesko Whirligan[
edit on 11/9/2010 by Zesko Whirligan because: Typo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zesko Whirligan

(audience howls in approval)

I don't see anyone howling in approval, Zesko. And using a whole bunch of emoticons in a row doesn't make your post any more impressive, either.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Hutchison Effect Exposed look here:

www.youtube.com.../user/3D827D63D28A3D0E

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gojira

John Hutchison REALLY exposed here: jkhutchison.blogspot.com...

top topics

join