It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Evening all. I've been a daily visitor to ATS for almost a year, but it's taken that long to build up to making a post. I'm constantly amazed by the content of the posts. Some give me chills, some make me laugh and wonder at the OPs mental well-being, but many more want to research further.

Not doubt it's been over-quoted in the past, but I'll shamelessly re-quote the Bard:

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Here's to bigger dreams

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Cheers, Grimble. Good to have you with us!
I'm sure you'll enjoy posting now that you can. As you've been lurking a while I suppose you know the way the place operates but if you have any queries just post the here and we can try to help.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimble

hiya
hope you enjoy the site
great place to spend time
lots of great minds here

enjoy

xp

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimble
Evening all. I've been a daily visitor to ATS for almost a year, but it's taken that long to build up to making a post. I'm constantly amazed by the content of the posts. Some give me chills, some make me laugh and wonder at the OPs mental well-being, but many more want to research further.

Not doubt it's been over-quoted in the past, but I'll shamelessly re-quote the Bard:

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Here's to bigger dreams

Excellent choice of quotes and Welcome To Wonderland! I'd type more, but right now I have a kitten chewing on toes, lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimble

Greetings and welcome! I'm glad you like it here! I have much that I want to share as it is all positive. We are in very special times right now. The period from 1987 to 2012 has been foreseen by great sages in many ages as the turning point in a very powerful cycle of human development, a confluence of energy that morphs our magnetic imprints for a becoming that will vector the horizon of all our beliefs.

Cosmic rays can change DNA!! Human DNA change in 2012 explained..This is a Science Fact
www.youtube.com...

The Star Seeded Souls

www.youtube.com...

Please enjoy!

In Light and Love!

new topics

top topics

join