It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And So It Begins: Mysterious Illnesses Appearing Along the Gulf Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I live in south tx, and I swam in the gulf alot this summer. I never got sick. I don't know anyone that's been sick either.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I hope he dies, then his suffering will be over.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skyflower

Originally posted by skyflower
3. When I watched the Kendra video and saw the sores and listened to her story I had a thought - might be way off, but here goes: could it be possible that there are 2 things going on here - could the gulf situation have been a catalyst for or a distraction in order to apply a biological agent (weapon) along the gulf that would make people sick? I'm talking separate from oil and dispersants. Everyone would automatically assume it was one thing when it could very well be another - just a thought.

I`ve had this same thought. Although mine go even farther back to the Hurricane Katrina.
When it hit there was a Storage facility that stored all kinds of good biological agents. It was reported to have been ok yet all the other building in that area were destroyed.
Could be they started showing some signs of them and needed a cause other then it being something so crazy. It`s the only way I can understand how or Government did nothing during this Oil Spill.
Been wanting to mention that. Not good at digging sources up is my main reason so just take it as my thoughts.

This theory would also explain a crap load of missing money. Pay BP off perhaps?

edit on 10/29/2010 by Connman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/29/2010 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Hmmmm....didn't know there were bio's bein stored there - interesting. What's up with so much happening around not just the gulf, but more specifically Louisiana?

Her sores and how she described them showing up as well as how she's treating them, looks and sounds a lot like morgellons......wonder if she's looked at anything under a microscope? Curiouser and curiouser

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Soooo...... check out this new thread - just found it after leaving this page - kinda sounds connected to what we were just talking about....hhhmmmmm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Corexxit is causing sickness and death to people and animals but it is not the only problem there. BP also released a new artificial lab made bacteria that was supposed to aid in oil extraction, The problem is that it has mutated and is very likely making both people and wildlife very sick. You can lok it up. The bacteria may be called, "Synthia" and the disease is being called, "the Gulf Blue Plague".

Some believe this may be part of their plan, a la the NWO population reduction plan. BP did already set up their very own subsidiary that produces vaccines.

Something very bad is going on in the gulf...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have in-laws that live in Pensacola and Perdido Key and they have not reported any illness/symptoms. I do know that they are not beach goers and wonder if that makes a difference. My relative in Perdido Key reported actually smelling oil outside in his backyard when it was getting close to their area, but again he is not one to go to the beach. Does one need to be exposed to the water, sand I wonder? We are visiting there this Christmas and I know my kids will want to go to the beach but I'm not sure I should let them (though that would be like taking them to Disneyland and not letting them go on the rides)...maybe we all keep our shoes on? It won't be too warm there in December I don't think. We usually go every summer but we didn't this past summer because I didn't want to expose the kids to who knows what?? I'm apprehensive I guess but excited at the same time. I want to dig down into the sand a bit to see what it looks like.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

This happened to 56 people. I woulden't worry mate, until at least 50000 are affected. 56 people, gee a 100000 get affected by the common cold at this time of year in minnesota alone, 1 in 25. I am trully not alarmed at all if only 56 are affected. SOUNDS LIKE A PANDEMIC. Come on here.

edit on 30-10-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join