It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ghost? OR what? 1974 famous footage of two ring greats!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is footage of the 1974 Thriller in Manilla between Foreman and Ali.

A great fight but thats not what I wish people too look at.

In the footage there appears a face, ever so quick and fleeting but if you pause it it does look quite
out of the ordinary, dolled with bright eyes too.

Pause the footage between 5:44 and 5:46. Tricky to get a clear look. Keep trying till you can get a complete face.
This is original footage so no CGI. I like it as the face looks so out of place.

I could not find it on here and I thought it would give people something lighthearted to talk about tonight. The face is actually in the footage. It has NOT been inserted as some think. Some think its the Michael Jackson Ghost...but errr no. It is just a spooky face. If you watch any copy of this footage it is there.
More info here.

Face in Manilla fight

edit on 28-10-2010 by darkdays4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkdays4u

Check the tags in posted with the video, despite the presentation of the video as just about the famous Rumble in the Jungle fight in the descriptive text, etc., the last four tags say: Michael Jackson Ghost spooky.

Sorry, someone inserted Jackson's image into the video, this isn't original, unaltered footage.
edit on 10/28/2010 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

never mind the post before mine debunked it fast
its still freaky tho

edit on 28-10-2010 by Dyax- because: the guy before me debunked it so i changed my comment

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

The actual face was not put into the video. It is there. I looked into it and people are claiming its the Michael Jackson ghost. It just happens to slightly resemble the singer. Obviously its not him.

The face is real. It is in all the vids of this footage. What is it?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Lighthearted? Try unsettling. That was interesting but it does look rather out of place. If it's not a trick, it's probably just a strange camera effect due to the lighting. I hate to say it, but it has a strange Michael Jackson quality to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

I totally agree. This was added for sure. Im not saying the o.p. added this. Just that its pretty obvious.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

I added the link to where I found the vid and info.

Have a read guys.

Manilla Face

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It does seem obvious, and I want to say it's a fake but why would someone pick such an old video and insert that image in that location. The obvious choice to me, would be to sit him out in the crowd watching the fight

I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't a real person, with glasses on, kneeling down waiting for the fighter interview.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by skychief

I just watched this again, around 5 times and noticed everyone with glasses in the crowd have glowing looking eyes. This image of supposed ghost may just be a regular person with a glare from all the lights and cameras.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I have watched the Video quite a number of time myself.

I am torn. It look sort of fake but what would a ghost image look like.

And what a weird video to fake.

Plus it looks sort of real at the same time as fake.

Its a tricky one to me. I like it though either way.

As I said. Some lighthearted fun.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a face with glasses to me, and there are parts where it doesn't seem to fit with things appearing in the foreground, at one point it appears to split when that happens.

I think it's faked, someone added it..

edit on 28/10/2010 by badw0lf because: Slowed the gif down

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The video quality is sooo poor....that or it was inserted purposely. But I just think it has more to do with the poor quality than anything else.
edit on 28-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ok, Listen up. A friend of mine just made a very good point that should put this to an end. This has to be fake and here is why.

The fight was recorded in 1974. Jackson was only a child at the time. So therefore how does a grown up jackson appear In a recording from 1974? And if it was his ghost, How did he end up in a recorded event from that time.

And please dont say his ghost embedded itself into the tape.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wish folk would stop with these creepy faces. They scare me.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's worth noting that certain medical conditions cause "white eye", where people's eyes appear white to cameras - just like some people suffer "red eye" in photos. My nephew has an eye condition that gives him this effect as well.

Even if it's really in the footage (as opposed to added later) it might just be a combination of lighting and angles that cause someone to look freakier than normal!
edit on 28-10-2010 by EvillerBob because: Speeling

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I think it could be one of two things:

1) a Hoax, someone edited the footage

2) Someone was there and their eyes just turned out looking very white for one reason or another

One thing is for sure, it couldn't be Michael Jackson, unless he invented a time machine in the hereafter

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Yes, some people do have a condition that makes there eyes seem whiter than usual.

Either way, its an interesting clip.

Quite the freaky face. If you look at where the face seems to split I can almost see that its may
actually be morphing.

No fact just opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think I know what that is

It's the "succubus" that destroyed Foreman. Probably brought to life by all that chanting -

ALI BOMAYE!

ALI BOMAYE!

ALI BOMAYE!

( kill him)

Oops, wrong fight ,
ignore me.

Still maybe he carried it around with him for a bit after Ziare???
edit on 29-10-2010 by wigit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join