It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens really extraterrestrial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm my research Ive come across a lot of similarities in the fact that "aliens" have been living underground in caverns that are either naturally there or have been built long ago. So lets just for a moment speculate, they are there, they exist, "we've" built Deep Underground Military Bases in some of them and connected some of them. "We've" as in humans. If that is true and they in fact they do exist, then I truly believe that "Reptoids" or "Reptillian" species that live down there have actually been here before we have making them terrestrial. Also that could mean that they are decended from something like a velociraptor as we are from the monkey. Once again this is all speculation but how hard is it to belive. I mean when you look at the big picture, we thought the world was flat, we were wrong,we thought evolution didnt exist, we were wrong, earth the center of the universe? Wrong again buddy.

So I ask, How far from the truth could something like that be?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It certainly is an interesting theory. Here's a thought I had.. I'm not sure about the whole reptilian thing, however, look at dolphins. They have sonar capabilities and are smarter than humans. What if they are the eyes for the "aliens" that live in Atlantis for example? I heard rumors about ETs living under the ice of Antarctica.. I wouldn't doubt it either.. because no one goes there because all we are told is that it is a big blizzard ice block haha. You don't see commercials advertising "Come to Antarctica, enjoy our beautiful snowy weather and glaciers". Hahah

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
extra 1. More than or beyond what is usual, normal, expected, or necessary.

* Terrestrial being, a being that originates from the planet Earth itself(see also: Terran, Tellurian)

by definition sound like the challenge going on in Amerika right now.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

Antarctica... without a doubt theres something under it somewhere. There HAS to be, at one point in time it wasnt frozen and there are ancient maps that still cant be explained today that shows the easern half of the americas and antarctica with no ice and what appeared to be pictures of animals that they maybe thought were indigenous.

heres one
www.ourhollowearth.com...

and heres the other the one i meant

www.arcturi.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

haha yeah but i dont think the problem of illegals will EVER be solved.. i dont think they care cause if they cared things would get done...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think the easy answer to this question is that extraterrial aliens are in fact extraterrestrial. Could there be other beings living on the planet earth that are hidden from view or living outside of our plane of reality, sure why not. As far as speculating that they are evolved from some other species, that is impossible to say. It is easy to say that there may be beings on the planet that we dont know, look at all the cryptids. Sasquatch, Yeti, sea monsters, Jersey Devil. Many people say they do not exist yet many people have seen them with their own eyes. Just because something exists outside of the mainstream does not bar it from existence.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
I think the easy answer to this question is that extraterrial aliens are in fact extraterrestrial. Could there be other beings living on the planet earth that are hidden from view or living outside of our plane of reality, sure why not. As far as speculating that they are evolved from some other species, that is impossible to say. It is easy to say that there may be beings on the planet that we dont know, look at all the cryptids. Sasquatch, Yeti, sea monsters, Jersey Devil. Many people say they do not exist yet many people have seen them with their own eyes. Just because something exists outside of the mainstream does not bar it from existence.

Maybe cryptids like bigfoot are ET's?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I read some where that six times a big meteor has hit earth and killed every thing (thats just the meteors). when this happened the beings on earth would have left or gone deep under ground. just look at the dolphins, they once walk’t the earth. and then when back to the sea. life is very easy living under the sea. just how smart where the dolphins when they did this? and how many aliens? have left earth to one day come back to see life has returned to the planet. how many times can a planet like earth start life from scratch? life comes from space. it finds a planet to seed and keeps seeding it. so long after we die off from stupidity. life will start again. and maybe they will join the other races that where born on earth. we have a small chance.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

thats another thing i do not believe. im not saying your wrong. im just saying i dont believe life has ever ended on this planet... i think the smartest beings have always survived by leaving the planet or as you said go underground during catastrophic events. I could be wrong i could be right its all speculation. i just have that feeling because of chaos theory. life will simply find a way no matter what and jurassic park was a good explination of the chaos theory in how the female dinosaurs found a way to mate or however they did it to have offspring. i dont think life can be wiped out

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Maybe cryptids like bigfoot are ET's?

I highly doubt it. Most ET sightings are similar. We have the greys and their smaller counterparts, the reptilians, the nordics. I am hardpressed to think of an ET sighting or encounter (whether believable or not) that has described a bigfoot like creature. i do know that there is a line of UFOlogy that connects sightings to sightings of cryptids, but it is more likely that the popularly known images of what we think of as an ET is more correct.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneGunmen

I believe something like this is correct, but reading the Sumerian text over and over and now reading 1Enoch and the Book of Giants .It would seem ,that some beings who were from um outerspace came here and brought with them some sort of servant class things
called Egrigori

the Egrigori thought Earth was a dang paradise but they made no disticntion between animals and people just made babies with everything they could find and then the higher authorities came back and said what are you doing your'e messing with the DNA around here and did something to the Egrigori (whatever they are so they couldn't do that anymore and get this

bound them beneath the Earth!
now fast forward to the book about the Dulce base part of which is about army engineers running into some such creatures who claim they were left here by a now dead over race ..to die
these kinds of things make me go UMMM..

But no reptiles they aren't reptiles and according to sources there are none
Enoch

The Book of Giants

I believe these texts refer to something true

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are many stories and folklore talking about creatures living underground. There are certainly very
large and extensive cave systems in various parts of the world. I can easily imagine a lot of them are large
enough to provide caverns that beings could live in. Could some aliens actually be beings who have been here
before us? I think its possible. How do we know we are the only biped species here. A lot of the world is largely
unexplored.
edit on 27-10-2010 by jb1958 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

I believe something like this is correct, but reading the Sumerian text over and over and now reading 1Enoch and the Book of Giants .It would seem ,that some beings who were from um outerspace came here and brought with them some sort of servant class things
called Egrigori

the Egrigori thought Earth was a dang paradise but they made no disticntion between animals and people just made babies with everything they could find and then the higher authorities came back and said what are you doing your'e messing with the DNA around here and did something to the Egrigori (whatever they are so they couldn't do that anymore and get this

bound them beneath the Earth!
now fast forward to the book about the Dulce base part of which is about army engineers running into some such creatures who claim they were left here by a now dead over race ..to die
these kinds of things make me go UMMM..

But no reptiles they aren't reptiles and according to sources there are none
Enoch

The Book of Giants

I believe these texts refer to something true

yes i actually have heard a lot of Enoch being involved with them erik von daniken explaind a bit about enoch in his documentary and book(amazing book by the way) Chariots of the Gods

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneGunmen
reply to post by buddha

thats another thing i do not believe. im not saying your wrong. im just saying i dont believe life has ever ended on this planet... i think the smartest beings have always survived by leaving the planet or as you said go underground during catastrophic events. I could be wrong i could be right its all speculation. i just have that feeling because of chaos theory. life will simply find a way no matter what and jurassic park was a good explination of the chaos theory in how the female dinosaurs found a way to mate or however they did it to have offspring. i dont think life can be wiped out

According to all I've read, life was never wiped out completely. When the dinosaurs were killed off it gave the smaller mammals a chance to thrive. Scientists claim this and that 99% of all the species that have ever lived on planet earth have been destroyed. But as I said, this is what I read. It's a theory, lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownSheep

a theory i agree with. if you know anything aboubt chaos theory then you would kno that its almost impossible for life to not go on because in order for that to happen EVERY single life form would need to die at the same time the only way to make life extinct which will never happen unless the earth explodes because the oceans arent affected by sunlight or nuclear fallout

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

well I haven't read chariots of the gods , I know the ancient ET theories though
I don't read them . That's because I want to read the same material first and come to my own conclusions first

I hope you read Enoch and the Giants book ,they are fascinating!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I have read your opening post...
In my opinion the "aliens" are not extraterrestrial,
but interdimensional.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
yeah i will check out the enoch book of giants and the interdementional thing i also can agree with

check this out its off of William One Sac's site subversive element

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneGunmen
yeah i will check out the enoch book of giants and the interdementional thing i also can agree with

check this out its off of William One Sac's site subversive element

www.subversiveelement.com...

wow is that ever a cool article!! I love it

my explanation for reptiods goes like this, they APPEAR REPTILE LIKE but in all reality they are not, interdimensional? sure

if the Sumerian accounts are correct and I think they are then these things experienced a kind of 'fall" losing for whatever reasons their cloaks of Beauty/light .
and now what we see of them is sort of like looking at a body with out skin,metaphorically speaking , why they must live underground,why they cannot solve their problem with that

they are not replies there are some other kind of creature that has no genetic tie with Earth life Just my take on things

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
its not inter dimensional btw because they dont belong in the OTHER dimensions they travel to they would be considered EXTRA DIMENSIONAL what i really believe is there are more than 1 kind of race of extra dimenstional and terrestrial beings...... there are ones that live here already in the hollow earth (which in itself is very plausible simply not because it hasnt been discovered but because there's no proof proving otherwise and the same thing goes for the flat earth.... magnetic energy... and all the # they THINK they know but they really don't so they just put a nice smart theory that WORKS but doesnt necessarily mean its true) the others come from very close by somewhere in a neighboring solar system which with their technology should be a problem for them to get here with in minutes... and the extra dimensional beings which come from other dimensions whether it be the 4th or another existing 3rd dimension but either way theres gotta be more than one type of terrestrial cause we are terrestrial biological entities, they are extra terrestrial biological entities and extra dimensional extraterrestrial biological entities

top topics

join