It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I blame the government for my disability and death of my aunt/uncle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Picture this, you hear in the news that chemicals were sprayed throughout (well probably areas of) Indiana. My grandparents use to live in this state. (obviously there would be no story if not) Throughout chemical sprayings and government (admitting) that chemicals were dumped. What was the outcome of this?

THis story I am about to tell you is obviously a personal family tragedy. This is why I am mad at my government. THe U.S.

My grandparents were completely healthy individuals. Nothing has ever happened except maybe breast cancer.

My grandparents were about to deliver their first born, twins. The result was what I have been told "SPINEADEFIA" I do not know, but from what I have been told was their spines were inside out and they had oversized heads. Death was eminent.

Afterwards, my grandparents tried again, outcomes my mother. My Mother now has neurological problems with her back, could not hear out of her left ear for about five years in her teens and can barely move now. Nerve problems. She cannot walk correctly.

Afterwards, Here comes Jordan.

I myself have very little problems except for dysgraphia (a fine motor skill disability that makes me write like I came out of 2nd grade). (check it out)en.wikipedia.org...

It would appear that these disabilities are becoming lesser through each generation.
Now through this I have always thought to have blamed the government for some problems, such as autism now adays. and probably peanut allergies as well.

I am going to begin to research further into this dilemma of mine and try to pinpoint locations of Indiana further.

I do not care about stars and flags. I just wanted to inform one's personal point of view. Even at ridicule
edit on 27-10-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i would be wary of any forms of child vaccinations. the doctors may not be part of any conspiricy, and now they may be safe because of massive billion dollar lawsuits, but in the 60's, 70's and 80's who knows what kind of brain damage these vaccines caused infants.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Agreed, I was forced to take a flu shot about 2 weeks ago (because i do not have my own place). and guess what happened, I got the flu the next day.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

You can't get the flu by having the shot mate. You may get flu like symptoms, but that's it. I need to get the flu shot every year as I'm a carer for my disabled wife and this years combination shot (for regular flu and swine flu) did nothing more than give me a sore arm for a couple of days and my wife didn't have any problems at all. Maybe I'm just a total wuss!

Don't get me wrong, it sucks that you were "forced" to get the shot, but what's done is done and you (like me) should just be grateful that you didn't suffer any of the horrific side effects you read about in the information leaflet.

Rev

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I used to live in Indiana. When I was there people told me stories about the government dropping some sort of phosphorescent dust over certain parts of the state. The government claimed that it was to test weather patterns. I'm not sure if anything relating to it is on the net. It was just something I was told. So, I'm not sure how true it is.

top topics

join