It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and The War on Terror. Do You Believe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ello ATS,

I just had a read through of this, there's a fair bit to it but i thought it was worth the effort, and I thought it was worth a post.

Does anyone believe it anymore? I really wish I had access to a reliable census on what the majority of people in this world believe about the purported 'Islamic terror threat', 9/11 etc. etc. Over the past 10 years several US 9/11 polls have been published. Depending on which of the shockingly few mainstream media corporations you prefer, somewhere between 36% and 62% of the US public believe that the US government is, at the very least, not telling the truth about the 9/11 attacks. If true, (and we have every reason to believe that the media corps down-play the figures) what does that mean for public perception of the 'Islamic terror threat' on which the 9/11 attacks are based?

A still from the most recent 'al-Qaeda' video released by Intel Center featuring Adam Gadhan
"Media reports". We use and hear that term so often in reference to the 'war on terrorism' that we can easily forget what it actually means. It means that everything you know, or think you know, about the global terror threat has come to you via media corporations that are either owned or controlled by the governments that are waging the 'war on terror' and profiting handsomely from it. Does that bother anyone?

Have a read of the full article here- www.sott.net...

It does seem as though something, alot of things are brewing at the moment, but then again, it has for a long while now!.. Even more so at the moment with this opereation railsafe thats been going on and 2nd November just around the corner...

What's anyone else's thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That was an excellent article. I've heard and believed quite a lot of that before
but there was lots that I wasn't aware of.

I thought Wikileaks was disinfo already...now I believe it even more.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NashvilleCat

No worries dude.

That was my thoughts exactly.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
is this one of those threads thats being hidden? this thread explains- www.abovetopsecret.com...

or is it just not interesting enough, thoughts anyone?
edit on 31/10/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Thanks, WHOS READY, for this thread. I don't feel so alone now. While watching the news Monday night, I got this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that we (the American people) are being played. It struck me that these "leaks" were being used to manipulate the American public into supporting an attack on Iran.

And then there's a good excuse to shut down websites.

Interesting dilemma: I really hate Islam and consider it to be evil from its inception. But I also think it's possible that TPTB are using Radical Islam for their own purposes.

Who can you trust?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

Thanks, WHOS READY, for this thread. I don't feel so alone now. While watching the news Monday night, I got this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that we (the American people) are being played. It struck me that these "leaks" were being used to manipulate the American public into supporting an attack on Iran.

And then there's a good excuse to shut down websites.

Interesting dilemma: I really hate Islam and consider it to be evil from its inception. But I also think it's possible that TPTB are using Radical Islam for their own purposes.

Who can you trust?

Glad it was of some help.

They're a bunch of snidy arseholes aren't they! We're all being played... Some more than others!..

And yes it makes a good excuse to go on a war path with other sites.

Try not to hate anything, thats just playing inito "their" hands! Don't get me wrong Islam is bad for you.. It even says so!- ISLAM = MALSI, MAL = spanish= BAD, SI = spanish= YES. MAL SI = BAD, YES.

WE can't have a pop at Islam without having a pop at Chrisianity, they're just as bad as the other. Both were set up to be the opposing forces of the argument. With Jews in the middle playing the sympathy card, with the zionists hiding behind them.. The zionists are the ones who created the various sides of the war(s).

Have a read of this and see what you think- abovetopsecret.com...

Peace out

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just a bump, i reckon others need to have a butchers at this!

The more that read it the merrier!; )

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

WHOS READY, I followed your link to your "religion" thread. I left my comments there.

SeaWind

top topics

join