It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP dispersants 'causing sickness'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was surprised to find this on Aljazeera,but anyway,more confirmation of people getting sick!
I live in Florida,so its important to me..There have been a couple of occasions when I was working outside in the rain,and could feel it burning my skin,I would also have an immediate headache..As soon as I took a shower the burning went away..Anyways,check this article out..
Here's the link
english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'd like to hope that this would go somewhere,
But like she said, the big corporations control the government.
some how I think this will stay a non issue

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just thought i would give this thread a bump,being that its ok for someone else to come along and get S@F for the same thing!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well I work in the gulf and I am quite fine. As a matter of fact I have been out here 14 years and I'm still fine. Wait as another matter of fact I spend more time in the gulf than I do at my house so I can assume I live out here. So as far as im concerned everything is fine but then again Ive been working to the west of the disaster site so my opinion is kind of skewed.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

BP :
on't worry, it's OK, just dive in and swim awhile. Breath in this fresh air here. You know, you might get sick, but who doesn't get sick these days. It's OK, we're BP. Really, come and VACATION here, it's great. You folks who live there, are fine. Don't worry, be happy. Put a smile on your face, really.
BP you are a menace and should be shut down or someone else to take away your buisness someone other than BP. You should all, meanning , top peoples, should be put in jail. HEY, BP, what are you going to do about the other gusher down there. The one spewing oil out of the sand down there? HEY BP, what are you going to do about the little fissures down there spewing oil? Are you going to keep a constant clean up of your mess? ALL OF YOUR MESSES, SPILLS OR WHAT. Now people are getting sick. All because of YOU and your GREED. BP, you are a PIG. (peoples in greed)
We know all about you BP, you have a long list of ACCIDENTS, BUDGET CUTS. You top peoples are greedy and do not care about anything or anyone. You are EVIL. You are KILLING THE WORLD. Are you happy about this? HERE, LET ME HELP YOU. Yes, you are happy about this because you are FILTHY RICH. You know what happens to people like you BP. Lock your doors and windows, check your security cameras and look in your closet and under the bed before you go to sleep at night.
edit on 28-10-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I have actually giivn up on shellfish, since the gulf thing.
even the gulf fishermen wont eat it. Yeah the pacific stuff should be ok, but I am just not interested.
This whole topic is amazingly quite in the news..

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
[url=worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1031]http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1031
Here's a link I found on some of the shady bio-engineered dispersants being used.

top topics

join