It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Them In Hell Got Horrible Stories To Tell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You all inside Hell, ever. See the signs in the pitches. Trapped inside Hell means you humanly wail so on earth some other less obvious way that's now making it more obvious.

How much more obvious do you all want to make it? Certain of us are outside Hell, but we see humans pitching in conflicted wises which act as a parable that clearly states the particualr humans got souls trapped inside Hell. The Lord put those inside HELL upon earth, but made them so they will wail and gnash some other way. A human body alive can APPEAR as if the soul inner is not inside HELL, in how the Lord sealed and cursed the soul inside HELL. But the Lord also made it OBVIOUS TO US WHO CAN READ into those who wail with what looks like fury. That is how the parable curse works so that persons like me can SEE CLEAR the Lord's doing. THE LORD WANTS US JUST TO MEET them inside HELL, and make an explaination as to why they are inside HELL for ever.

Whenever anyone shows signs of no common sense or decency when reading, say, a topic of mine, OH YEAH, I can read you, in that particular human being, are trapped inside a VERY HURTING HELL.

Any of you dont buy HOW souls are SHOWN inside HELL here upon earth through human beings, is a liar and inside HELL. This point in SEASON the Lord tells all His elect, just so it is clear that there is no question. If the Lord aint inform you yet, then you inside HELL.

Mock, wail, gnash, means you inside HELL. Show you can not understand, means you inside HELL. Ignore, means you inside HELL. Do or speak cowardly as a way to be mean toward anyone, is a form of wailing which means you inside HELL. Cop out, means you inside HELL.

ONE MALE? Yep, one male inside HELL. Human bodies reveal there is ONE MALE in them, and the particular one male inside HELL in PEICES. The peices? Go read the last sentence in Matthew 24. It MENTIONS CLEAR AS DAY THAT THE ONE MALE INSIDE HELL IS IN HUMAN PEICES. Which means many human beings are this same one male. How else to experience HELL, than by being put many human beings which have all sorts of pains one way or another?

Bet you the CURSIVE parable shall display more in full soon. You shall see human beings set ablaze by the LORD who will make it FURTHER CLEAR to you which are put to showcase stupidity AFTER stupidity that can in no wise state seeing any such TRUTH, because you are the one male in conflict by the damnation you are inside of in human peices.

By the way, just so you know, I can tell which of you are the peices inside HELL, the bible in somewhere I wont say tells just how many are the very elect on this planet. The Lord's plan don't call for me meeting any of the rest of the very elect in person or on net. That is how less the very elect are.

The insight I got make me see why you DESERVE HELL. I even get that you know why you deserve HELL. I know you shall remain inside HELL ever and ever because of what you done in the furnshing faze of own self.

Oh, and everyone not inside HELL adds to the very HELL the hellbound lie inside. It's that worst against the hellbound for very damn reasonable and understandble reasons. Them inside HELL do even inform me how I am they enemy because I add to they HELL over and over and over, time after time.

If someone is adding to yo HELL you will show the hate in yo heart toward that someone in any and every thing that someone say or do. Tell the truth on this much which you indeed do.
edit on 27-10-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

My goodness, you certainly harbor a broad definition of hell. lol. Covers just about everything, huh?

Are these assertions gained from religious upbringing, or have you somehow figured this all out on your own?

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I'm glad you got it as I'm confused as hell!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ahhh, another diatribe from the soapbox of Jehovah. Tell me, brother, art thou the LORD, or do you attempt to interpret [in vain, I might add] something much larger than you could ever dream to comprehend from this current perspective? There is no one to judge you, but yourself. You're in HELLLLLL only so long as you believe you should be there, buddy.

Hunter S is not impressed.
edit on 27-10-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is there a lexicon for this type of post. I'm really not getting this one. Sorry OP, but please go back to the drawing board and make a cohesive statement that resonates with the community here. Completely incomprehensible. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Lol. Actually Tribe, I didn't study on it long. It just seems that every scenario the poor OP can dream up, means one is in hell, including if you read his posts you are in hell!

Odd, and rather sorrowful and frightful way to live methinks. Blow upon blow, hell upon hell. It's hellish, I tell you!

Perhaps the OP could use a little cheering up, but I think he's vacated the premises. I hope the poor thing hasn't ventured off to.....well. lol. You know where.

top topics

join