It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey all. I have being following ATS for around 2 years and have finally signed up. I have some great UFO pictures I would like to share. But unfortunately I am pretty antisocial on the internet. So I don't know when I will reach my 20 replies.
I would probably be more active if my spelling and typing were better and it didn't take me so long to post anything (so fare it has taken me 15 min just to type this) But anyways, If someone would like to help me post my photos before I make my reply quota I would be very grateful.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Iapetus11

Hi Iapetus11, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Iapetus11

Hello Iapetus and welcome to ATS. Sauron has given you some excellent advice and links and they will doubtless be helpful to you.

Don't worry too much about a few errors of spelling, or even with not being able to type quickly. Sometimes, just a few well-thought-out lines of text are all that is needed to get your main idea across. If you find it easier, try writing your posts off-site in a word processor like MS Word or similar, then when it's ready you can copy and paste it into a "reply" box on a thread.

This method also has the advantage that you can save your work before you post it and come back to it later to do any changes or add anything.

If you wish, you could also add something to your signature so that people know you have problems with typing. Nobody's perfect, and if members know that it's difficult for you then they will respect the effort you put into writing a post.

To add something to your signature, just click on "TOOLS+" in the top bar, then scroll down to "Your Signature". There, you can write a message in the box. For example: "I have some difficulties with spelling and using a keyboard. Please don't be too critical if I have spelling or typos in my posts. Thank you."

Best regards,

Mike

join