It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER POSSIBLE way of deciphering the message from Cassini/Saturn 2004?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Looks like a Mayanesk Ceremonial outfit and head dress......but with a respirator attached.

edit on 30-10-2010 by DreamerOracle because: editing

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizardseye

I find it odd that after 12 pages no one is mentioning the fact that planetary bodies with a magnetic field emit radio waves. It's a natural fact, and no matter what you do to the signal, or how you analyse it, won't change the fact that the signal is is caused by the planet itself. If someone wants to see images in a radio signal that's been converted to a visual image, then they should know what a Rorschach test is.

edit on 29-10-2010 by wizardseye because: More info.

Agree - wouldn't it be more interesting to convert the solar magnetic stream - as a whole - into streaming music?

Kepler in fact thought he could decipher the "music of the sphere" - the planets - via mathematics and
geometry. Wiki link

This is something that would have blown him away, and Pythagoreans too!

Kepler was convinced "that the geometrical things have provided the Creator with the model for decorating the whole world."[56] In Harmony, he attempted to explain the proportions of the natural world—particularly the astronomical and astrological aspects—in terms of music. The central set of "harmonies" was the musica universalis or "music of the spheres," which had been studied by Pythagoras, Ptolemy and many others before Kepler

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197

Im telling you. I can easily see a Annunaki figure in this image. Does anyone else not see this?? The eagle headpiece and skull figure on chest. It looks exactly like the Annunaki depicted in the movie Stargate or the movie Immortal. So weird.

i see a crazy lookin alien alright if u look at it as a whole looks a long neck type alien possibly reptile like

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Genome scans have turned up single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with different responses to treatment, but efforts to uncover the mechanism have drawn a blank

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

I like your work to the most part but as soon as i saw that face in the spectrogram..... hmm come on seriously?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by ch1n1t0

I like your work to the most part but as soon as i saw that face in the spectrogram..... hmm come on seriously?

Hi, first, the symmetry found in the Cassini spectrogram was already explained. As for the face - it has nothing to do with the Cassini signal - it only shows how it is possible and actually very easy to encode an image into sound, please read more info rather than only looking at the videos
The face was encoded into a song done by the UK computer musician and DJ Aphex Twin - he took a photo of himself, then encoded it into the track, so anyone who has the song and runs it through a spectrogram shall see his face. Again, it was only included in the OP to give an example - do a search on the tube for one of these - "aphex twin spectrogram", also "venetian snares spectrogram". The second one, is again the same case - the artist took photos of his cat, then converted them to sound, and then included it in a song of his.

Please, read carefully before making conclusions

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

ooohh ok sorry, yeah i may have missed some replies. Sorry bout that.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

not a problem at all mate! have fun!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

ch1n1t0, this is all rather interesting - how certain are you that the file you have is raw and not a copy or rather an altered copy.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
the analysis indicated that the only way to understand the configuration of the chambers in the Great Pyramid was in acoustical terms: in other words, by the sophisticated manipulation of sound. For the weapons designer, that meant the Great Pyramid was, in all probability, a weapon - an extremely powerful one at that.

Thought this might tie in here, the full article is here

gizablog.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by barefootsoldier

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I assume we are talking about this signal?

The original is available here from NASA

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

cassini.physics.uiowa.edu...

Sorry I only caught this will read the whole thread when I get back

www.spacesounds.com...

Be interesting to run those sounds through the device

Check out Ganymede listen to the whole thing (4 min) Sounds like ET just called home

edit on 31-10-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14562706a7f5.jpg[/atsimg]

OMG......it's Fox McCloud!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12007b6bbc45.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have a question: could the apparent symmetry simply be the result of the audio being in stereo? Each channel would be roughly a mirror image of the other provided it was a single track but in stereo, wouldn't it?

Another question: has anyone actually bothered to run the process in reverse as discussed to generate audio from the image produced? And if so, what was the result?

Final question: if you take audio productions generated by signals produced by ordinary planetary magnetic fields and run this process on them, are those images also symmetrical?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Hi, each of your questions has been answered already in the thread, if you want to find them, read it.

The symmetry has been explained already.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ch1n1t0, Is the symmetry really the same that is can each be compared to find the difference if any, could there me a message in the difference if indeed there is a difference?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Hi majestic,

the symmetry is caused by something called 'aliasing', basically, it's not real and wasn't present in the signal in the first place, it's just an audio artifact caused by several conditions in the processing of the audio that I did being present. Therefore, I don't think the symmetry is a subject of any more debate and doesn't hold any secrets or answers.

HOWEVER, the signal is an anomalous one, even for the scientists/astronomers behind the Cassini mission. It might hold some answers, I just have no idea how to get to them. And that's a big IF. Someone mentioned that there's a sort of a rhytmic pattern found in the spectrogram image, that's not audible as such. I, myself haven't done further investigation regarding this subject, as I no longer have the time on my hands to do in depth research. At least not in the next month, if I happen to stumble onto something, I will let you guys know.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

very interesting and strange for sure. was just looking at it closely and, maybe its just my eyes... but i am soo sure that i can see atleast 2 faces. one definatly an accurate picture of a gray alien's face. and the other with a sort of mayan headcrest thing on its head. another thing i am seeing is this spinal type looking structure running through the centre of the picture. i may just be loosing my mind, but there is also a circular image in the beginning, that for some reason reminds me of the mayan "doomsday callender". ignore this if it has been noticed. just wanting to share my thaughts.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
November 04, 2010

Engineers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., are working to understand what caused NASA's Cassini spacecraft to put itself into "safe mode," a precautionary standby mode. Cassini entered safe mode around 4 p.m. PDT (7 p.m. EDT) on Tuesday, Nov. 2.

Since going into safe mode, the spacecraft has performed as expected, suspending the flow of science data and sending back only data about engineering and spacecraft health. Cassini is programmed to put itself into safe mode automatically any time it detects a condition on the spacecraft that requires action from mission controllers on the ground.

Engineers say it is not likely that Cassini will be able to resume full operations before a planned Nov. 11 flyby of Saturn's moon Titan. But Cassini has 53 more Titan flybys planned in its extended mission, which lasts until 2017.

"The spacecraft responded exactly as it should have, and I fully expect that we will get Cassini back up and running with no problems," said Bob Mitchell, Cassini program manager based at JPL. "Over the more than six years we have been at Saturn, this is only the second safing event. So considering the complexity of demands we have made on Cassini, the spacecraft has performed exceptionally well for us."

Since Cassini launched in 1997, Cassini has put itself into safe mode a total of six times.

The Cassini-Huygens mission is a cooperative project of NASA, the European Space Agency and the Italian Space Agency. The Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a division of the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, manages the mission for NASA's Science Mission Directorate, Washington.

Jia-Rui C. Cook 818-354-0850
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
[email protected]

2010-374

Source: www.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Have you tried opening the 'cleaned-up' sound as a spectogram. I mean the one with the clear vocal sound - not the original recording. I'm just curious as to what that would look like. It might show a clearer image. Sorry if this has been asked before but I don't have time to read through the pages again.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join