It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - Foreclosure Fraud Only Thing Standing Between Banks And Armageddon - MUST SEE VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
MUST SEE VIDEOS:Foreclose on the Foreclosure Fraudsters, Part 1: Put Bank of America in Receivership

Part 1:

Part 2:

The Huffington Post - Foreclosure Fraud
______beforeitsnews/story/237/267/Foreclosure_fraud_only_thing_standing_between_banks_and_Armageddon.html

William K. Black and L. Randall Wray Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:32PM
-After a quick review of its procedures, Bank of America this week announced that it will resume its foreclosures in 23 lucky states next Monday. While the evidence is overwhelming that the entire foreclosure process is riddled with fraud, President Obama refuses to support a national moratorium. Indeed, his spokesmen on the issue told reporters three key things. As the Los Angeles Times reported:

edit on 10/26/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Correct Link

Please don't simply copy-and-paste content from other sites. Provide snippets, then your unique point of view.

edit on 26-10-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: Removed entire article pasted from the source.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for compiling these videos. Am watching now and will give my feedback afterwards.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It should have been posted in the OP that the first two videos are a short history of the financial mind and how it has related to the current Foreclosure Fraud.

The third and forth videos are more to the point of today's crisis.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great find - everyone needs to see this.

A house of cards indeed with no real foundation.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It was brought to my attention that after short selling my home, I found, that due to the fact that as a home owner, your signature is only on the financial documents of the loan, not the mortgage. Meaning, since the mortgage doesn't have your signature, you are actually in no binding agreement with the residence. You are only contracted for the monies borrowed. The reason why B of A stopped foreclosing to begin with, is because many people found this out as I did, ( which was to late for me ) and B of A was unable to supply said home owners with a signature on the mortgage documentation that was requested by the owners. But as usual, they found a technicality and were able to resume their efforts. Sadly, people are going to continue to lose their homes, while the bank still gets their money....why do you think they got their share of the TARP monies? To reclaim what was lost of their profits from all of the defaults. But you have to think outside the box to see this~

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
so please tell me what happens when
Obama's Attorney General comes back
with his results from the banking scandal
and finds everything is legit and legal

and then .......

All 50 States Attorney Generals find massive
fraud in their investigation?

Whose results trump whose?

Could this be the start of war?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
so please tell me what happens when
Obama's Attorney General comes back
with his results from the banking scandal
and finds everything is legit and legal

and then .......

All 50 States Attorney Generals find massive
fraud in their investigation?

Whose results trump whose?

Could this be the start of war?

They'll blame it all on one guy, like Maddoff, or the French guy that was an underling and is now forced to pay billions of dollars to the state. The system will blame one individual, most likely a day trader, and give a pass to the system as a whole. I hope this doesn't happen but that's what history shows.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Fraud Factories, MERS, LPS, Forgeries: Rep. Alan Grayson Explains the Foreclosure Fraud Crisis by Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida

This is Rep. Alan Grayson explaining the crisis of foreclosure fraud and how it links to the entire securitization chain of Wall Street.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Good video.

Now that the proof of fraud, forgery, and perjury have been leveled against the major banks, are all involved going to be given jail time as well? Normal individuals would see the slammer or at least big fines for such acts.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
They'll blame it all on one guy, like Maddoff, or the French guy that was an underling and is now forced to pay billions of dollars to the state. The system will blame one individual, most likely a day trader, and give a pass to the system as a whole. I hope this doesn't happen but that's what history shows.

Yea but who?

Several banks have done this which shows a systemic breakdown in both the banking world and in regulatory bodies. Blaming one guy is impossible or at least very very laughable and unacceptable. Maddoff was one guy in one company, it is easy to take him down.

The reason why foreclosuregate is so troubling is that it IS the system. There are too many conspirators.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

well I seriously doubt that flies.
40 Million homes foreclosed across
multiple banking institutions
due to one individual, not hardly
and I hope folks are more bright
than that.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i still dont understand why banks like citi and BofA have ANY customers. who the damn is using these banks for their checking and savings accounts??!?!??

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If anyone is interested the first two vids are from a 3:35 hr doc called "The money masters ; how the international bankers gained control of America" video.google.com...#

I watched this a few years ago and it broke my heart to find out that the boogy man was real and me and my family were in his pocket.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
All the rules have changed in the last couple of months. Lending banks are now being held accountable for the trap they set, borrowing money they didn't themselves have, while using loose and illegal practices in the process. The massive lawsuit against Wells Fargo / Wachovia, Indymac / OneWest bank, Citibank, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, GMAC..............can actually, not only put a stop to your foreclosure, but also pause your house payments with no loss to you............
sites.google.com...

join