It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreclosure Delinquency Timeline Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I haven't posted a thread in a while, I found this interactive map interesting with the # of days growing in delinquency. Am I a fool for paying my mortgage?? That's a rhetorical question, just a moment of disbelief/disgust,
that these bankers must be making their money from the Government/taxpayers.

online.wsj.com...

After the six largest U.S. banks posted record revenue in 2009, combined net revenue fell by an average of 8 percent in the third quarter from a year earlier and 16.3 percent over the last two quarters, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

www.bloomberg.com...

Revenue so far this year is down by 4.1 percent, driven by declines in everything from trading at Goldman Sachs to home lending at Bank of America Corp. New laws restricting account and credit-card fees, as well as derivatives and capital rules, are also squeezing lenders.

I wonder what's next?

Next year will kick off a decade that will bring the “worst revenue growth” for U.S. banks in 80 years, according to Mike Mayo, a banking analyst at Credit Agricole Securities USA Inc. in New York. Net revenue at U.S. commercial lenders has expanded at a slower pace in each of the last three decades, falling to 6 percent in the last decade from 12 percent in the 1970s, according to Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. data.

Poor bankers
They already have a plan, I'm sure. K!$$ M! A$$

www.bloomberg.com...

join