It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran begins inserting fuel into nuclear plant core

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Iran begins inserting fuel into nuclear plant core

news.yahoo.com

TEHRAN (Reuters) – Iran has begun loading fuel into the core of its first nuclear power plant on Tuesday, one of the last steps to realizing its stated goal of becoming a peaceful nuclear power, state-run Press TV reported on Tuesday.
"Iran has started injecting fuel into the core of the Bushehr nuclear power plant in the southern port city of Bushehr," the English-language Press TV said on its website.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh boy... And away we go.

A nuclear Iran is not a good idea, at this point in our worlds evolution. And I am not just talking about the fact that their President has a glorified desire to wipe a specific nation off of the map. Also because this opens the door for any number of countries to justify a preemptive strike.

Coupled with the recent US arms deal to Saudi Arabia... This picture is all beginning to come together in a very frightening way.

~Heff

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If Iran is loading nuclear weapons, I think it is just a race to see what happens first - whether Iran blows us up, or whether nature does.

I would rather go with volcanoes and earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I don't like the sound of this at all. Why are Iran so desperate for Nuclear powere. The president of Iran said last week he would welcome a NWO against the humanity and justice of the west and now they are getting their nuclear power plant up and running. I have never understood why people would risk war and so many innocent peoples lives in exchange for power. You would not elect somebody so selfish who obviously hasn't got their peoples best interests at heart. Ahmedinijad's election was somewhat suspicious. He is a dangerous man and I worry for the U.S and the U.K especially, because of the defense cuts. It is the perfect oportunity for Iran and other countries for that matter to take advantage.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

And I am not just talking about the fact that their President has a glorified desire to wipe a specific nation off of the map.

Give it a rest please, this broken record keeps on playing.

2nd line is justified by the first

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ctankep

Originally posted by Hefficide

And I am not just talking about the fact that their President has a glorified desire to wipe a specific nation off of the map.

Give it a rest please, this broken record keeps on playing.

2nd line is justified by the first

Exactly what part do I need to provide a rest for? And what is the context of your statement?

~Heff

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
While I do not want to see a nuclear armed Iran, I can't get excited over them getting nuclear power. I'm a nuclear power proponent: it's clean, it's green and it's mean. I wish the U.S. would build more plants to help throw off the yoke of oil. But Iran is a sovereign nation. If they want nuclear power I think they should be able to have it. /shrug

/TOA

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Ahmadinejad said he wanted to wipe zionism off the map not Israel(a missinterpretation) . There is a difference. Its like America wanted to wipe communism off the map, it didnt mean they wanted to destroy russia as a nation.

Also there is no evidence to suggest Iran has nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

reply to post by woodwardjnr

I totally agree with both of you.

I am not worried about a nuclear Iran, nor do I think that they have a weapon. But not having weapons didn't help Saddam Hussein.

The rhetoric is the frightening thing here - and the potential for it to be used as a pretense for another war.

~Heff

top topics

join