It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ipifanny og NWO... humor me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So I'm drinking a Coors, shout out to the best beer, and eating Jalapeno chips when it suddenly hit me.... the best way to push the NWO is to stage a Mexican Standoff of Nuclear Implications.... Imagine the urgency and support a treaty titled the NWO would carry if the world were facing a nuclear holocaust.... lol the scenario could be unfolding before our eyes right now.... this whole Iranian thing with the soviets, quote unquote, and the chinese is like a nightmare/dream come true for the Globe.... OMG without a single shot fired.... Sun Tzu at its best

I would hope because hey I do not have a gun or supplies in sight so I guess Im just going to have to join up with the pillagers, rapists and other scum of the wasteland; secretly poisoning the "threats" to me and eventually gaining power through the knowledge I will retain if I survive the whole Nuclear thing.... survival...lol nah Im playing I will probably search for orphaned children and start a slave trade or something more civilized.... BC redux is coming to a state near you .... ah why do we even bother to alert the sheeple.... all useless eaters... or as Kastro says " Lumpen Elements"..... well let us pray to our respective Gods or higher ideals for peace because hey .... this can get very serious in Iran with all the military activity over there lately... Armageddon? LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Been watching Max get mad at the toecutter ,Better send a meat truck ,Johnnys copped a saucepan in the throat.
Watch out for the Bronze.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Pilsner = /vomit. My suggestion? Drink better beer. Coors is garbage. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

So I'm drinking a Coors, shout out to the best beer,

There is just so much wrong with this sentence that I cannot begin to know where to start in correcting this heretical and false paradigm of beer based irrationality.

and eating Jalapeno chips when it suddenly hit me.... the best way to push the NWO is to stage a Mexican Standoff of Nuclear Implications.... Imagine the urgency and support a treaty titled the NWO would carry if the world were facing a nuclear holocaust.... lol the scenario could be unfolding before our eyes right now.... this whole Iranian thing with the soviets, quote unquote, and the chinese is like a nightmare/dream come true for the Globe.... OMG without a single shot fired.... Sun Tzu at its best

The year 1962 comes to mind. As in the Cuban missle crisis.. A fun filled fiasco which even includes the assassination of a sitting President. and the subsequent assassination of the man who was the U.S. Attorney General at the time.

Hrm....

I would hope because hey I do not have a gun or supplies in sight so I guess Im just going to have to join up with the pillagers, rapists and other scum of the wasteland; secretly poisoning the "threats" to me and eventually gaining power through the knowledge I will retain if I survive the whole Nuclear thing.... survival...lol nah Im playing I will probably search for orphaned children and start a slave trade or something more civilized.... BC redux is coming to a state near you .... ah why do we even bother to alert the sheeple.... all useless eaters... or as Kastro says " Lumpen Elements"..... well let us pray to our respective Gods or higher ideals for peace because hey .... this can get very serious in Iran with all the military activity over there lately... Armageddon? LOL

Since we armed Iran with modern weapons in the first place - and our allies continue the practice, I would not worry about Armageddon happening over Iran - or any other nation. When you compare the nations listed in my last link with the nations of the 5 permanent member of the U.N. Security Council the pattern will become clear.

Just remember... The Ministry of Truth wants to assure you that we are at war with Eurasia and that Eastasia is our ally...

~Heff

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Damn you guys all sobered me up... maybe I do need a better beer lol

top topics

join