It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? Dennis Kucinich Became a Govt. Interventionist? Whend Did This Happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm a little surprised at this video, I didn't know Kucinich thought like this
In fact, i'm pretty sure he never did while the Dems weren't in power.... I could be wrong, going off memory and impressions.

What did he just say about NASA?
He wants NASA to be the root of a technology free market, if such a concept would allow free market?
Well... I don't agree with that, I don't think NASA should be that
So much work to do in space exploration, why create a new branch for the technology market?
That would just result in overspending, at least in my opinion.

Nothing Kucinich said I can agree with

What happened?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

man i stopped listening to dennis a long time ago ok i lied i never listened to the dude.

social security is well funded til 2036 without any changes whatsoever!!!!!

then subject change what do they call that agian now?

hey dennis to get the economy moving agian you lower taxes that will stimulate it the more money you have to spend that means the more your puttiing into it.

take a page from fdr

dennis is all over the place in this video

no dennis not everyone is struggling you fat cat congressman are living it up while the masses suffer

no wall street didnt run investments into the ground the over manipulation of the fed and democrats did regulations!

i missed the nasa comment and my dislike of dennis forbids me of suffering through that video agian.

thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
why would you think kucinich wouldnt feel that way?

are you thinking of ron paul, by chance?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
why would you think kucinich wouldnt feel that way?

are you thinking of ron paul, by chance?

No.... I am not!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

well, then can you elaborate on why you are surprised kucinich supports 'gov' intervention'? Has been against 'govt' in the past?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

These two guys are creating tension and topic for ratings. Afterwards they'll have a cold beer or two and
laugh it off. The current economic problems has less to do with lowering taxes than it does with creating fair trade
acts. We have Nafta free trade, but it it isn't fair.Our trade imbalances with China are absurd. On top of that, there needs to be an international level playing
field in the banking industry/currencies etc. The tax rates during the Clinton years were perfectly acceptable.
Wealth was created, and the budget was balanced. The Corporations were making more money than they were
during the recession/gulf war 1 under Bush 1. As far as social security, there should Definately be a lock box
on that. I think that was a proposal that Al Gore made some years back. Lets face it, if these problems are not addressed properly,correctly, and with rapid efficiency, the social discord will make the French riots look like a
day in the park. Good Post S&F

top topics

join