It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Iran War Preparations? Arabian Sea: Center Of West's 21st Century War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Don't let arrogance foul you.

Learn from the past, don't copy it.

Tell me this, how can US pull anything against Iran? They even tried supporting terrorist groups, they spend billions of dollars against Iran officially.

They have used every trick in the book, except bombardment and full invasion, which is not good strategy when thinking about the scenario we are speaking about.

The scenario is that US is that two nations are fighting proxy wars against US in two countries neighboring Iran.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by fonenyc

Don't let arrogance foul you.

Learn from the past, don't copy it.

Tell me this, how can US pull anything against Iran? They even tried supporting terrorist groups, they spend billions of dollars against Iran officially.

They have used every trick in the book, except bombardment and full invasion, which is not good strategy when thinking about the scenario we are speaking about.

The scenario is that US is that two nations are fighting proxy wars against US in two countries neighboring Iran.

Hmmn True... maybe its time for the UN to step in and save our little capitalist butts.... only way I see said undesirable scenario not manifesting... or maybe Illuminati has outsourced their "operations" to Asia and are trying to wipe their tracks by eliminating America.... ever wish for some foreshadowing?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Bingo .. .

Us poor americans served our purpose and the kleptocracy has raped our mortgaged and leveraged to the hilt future... we're running on inertia and prayer currently and whatever is coming next will kick our military out from under us too.

Those that run things are smart enough to know that if you're going to screw a country like ours you F***ing well better make sure we can't come back around at you... Those that run the game are nothing if not intelligent and they know leaving us with an intact and forward deployed military and a no win situation economically would be dangerous to say the least if someone tried to call in debts that would cripple us.

Smart bombs cost a million each right? Yeah that's about right ... Ok good so if we drop 1000 of them on beijing that's a billion of the 900 billion we owe china paid off right? Sounds good to me ... cool ... man are they gonna be pissed when they find out how much we paid for those Rods from god we'll be under a hundred billion by the end of the day ... (evil laughs and the sound of Air force brass high fiving)

That is what would happen if you leave us in financially ruined but with an intact military...
Which is why I am calling a hail mary dunkirk play on behalf of the overlord set.

And if you look around you see said global chin check forming as we speak...

I personally feel there will not be much to celebrate this Thanksgiving...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by oozyism

No but the US could easily gain the moral authority by luring them into a provocation

Or more likely, given the example of history, fake one!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by oozyism

No but the US could easily gain the moral authority by luring them into a provocation

Pakistan is provoking the US by directly supporting the Afghan insurgency, what can the US do? Nothing, except kill innocent Pakistani civilians using drones.

The US is stuck, you have to remember that, whether the US have the moral authority or not doesn't mean they will win.

Winning has an objective, what will the objective of the war, or bombardment be? Regime change, or attack on nuclear sites?

Both will have 10X negative consequences on the US empire. US will loose Iraq, Afghanistan, UAE, probably Japan and South Korea.

Do you think China will sit back and do nothing?

China has already made a fuss about the Islands, that means if the US attacks Iran, China will use the Islands as an excuse to attack Japan and push US back to where it came from.

North Korea will go for South Korea with the help of China. Russia will go for Europe, blablabla..

Read the thread in my signature, "Asia getting ready for US collapse", has all the sources, and I have connected the dots for you.

Well.. they could have not given Pakistan two billion in Aid that would have been something they could have done.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

IMHO pretty accurate assessment, as I'd expect off you, however you missed out 2 factors that spring to mind, the ability of the Iranians to flood Iraq and Afghanistan with trained "volunteers" and effective hand held sam systems and the fact that Iran has shown zero evidence of a nuclear weapons program, neither Iran or the USA want a war but the US is being wagged by a couple of tails it finds hard to resist, Israel and Saudi Arabia.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Thepreye because: to add the imho

edit on 26-10-2010 by Thepreye because: to add coma ok I give in I'll start proof reading

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Was talking to a good friend the other day, whose dad is working a lot in the Middle East (the Gulf Coast, including Iran) and he told me that their company had won a contract to construct sea-based platforms for anti-air defense systems, used to protect oil rigs as well as the ''allied Gulf states''.

No one knows about it, but the region is gearing up for war. It's inevitable.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Bingo .. .

Us poor americans served our purpose and the kleptocracy has raped our mortgaged and leveraged to the hilt future... we're running on inertia and prayer currently and whatever is coming next will kick our military out from under us too.

Those that run things are smart enough to know that if you're going to screw a country like ours you F***ing well better make sure we can't come back around at you... Those that run the game are nothing if not intelligent and they know leaving us with an intact and forward deployed military and a no win situation economically would be dangerous to say the least if someone tried to call in debts that would cripple us.

Smart bombs cost a million each right? Yeah that's about right ... Ok good so if we drop 1000 of them on beijing that's a billion of the 900 billion we owe china paid off right? Sounds good to me ... cool ... man are they gonna be pissed when they find out how much we paid for those Rods from god we'll be under a hundred billion by the end of the day ... (evil laughs and the sound of Air force brass high fiving)

That is what would happen if you leave us in financially ruined but with an intact military...
Which is why I am calling a hail mary dunkirk play on behalf of the overlord set.

And if you look around you see said global chin check forming as we speak...

I personally feel there will not be much to celebrate this Thanksgiving...

You know, youre pretty kool with the way you phrase things... Thanksgiving you say ? lol the irony of that is sweet music to my ears.... now pass the potato salad

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thanks for the link, I'd missed that one, great op so far

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Yep you're right, but I consider this response to be the 3rd most significant, following a ballistic missile and conventional military response and obviously blocking the Strait of Hormuz being their most damaging option.

This is partly the reason for Ahmadinejad's visit to Lebanon, to meet up with some old Hezbollah buddies that he trained in the 80s when he was in the IRGC. They intend on using Hezbollah to wreak havoc within the Middle East and I would expect them to be supporting this European terror plot at some level, activating these cells in the event of an invasion would be excellent timing and maximising the impact of such an attack is in all of their interests.

Also, Quds Force has men who operate exclusively within Europe and apart from enjoying fine wine and cheese, there isn't much else for them to do than assist in the planning of something particularly nasty. I believe totally that in the event of an invasion on Iran we will see a terrorist spectacular. Major European nations are stepping up their counter-terror capabilities, the UK even named a terror attack as the most significant threat to national security and it’s widely believed that the bad guys are already here just chilling out until they get the go.

Just to counter any accusations that I am “fear mongering”: slipping in the shower, intentionally harming yourself, choking on food, or falling over is far more likely to kill you than a terror attack.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I'll put my faith in echelon or what ever it's called now and the UK's very expensive and experienced security services, I expect every cell of 5 jihadies has 4 different branches of the ss at every meeting and 6 more outside eavesdropping, also I bit the bucket and stopped walking under ladders, thus avoiding dropped tools or pots of paint, a far riskier practice than going about my business waiting for a terrorist to kill me.

It seems as if the whole world is being bullied into wars no one wants, money meh.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Yep, i believe it. They need a stationary place in the ocean noone can get at because it will be fortified so well , to protect the big money Oil will generate for the NWO (the new world orginization), we call the new world order, is nothing but the elites gearing up for more world dommination. Take over the minerals, control and cut off these supplies to countries and you will have them begging for mercy as they starve to death.
this is not to help america or anyone else. It is purely for the dommination of the elites. Your future and your childrens future is now. We are sheeple and we are being hurded into a corner for slaughter. This tactic has been done before people. I recommend you watch this, it's about your future. youtube.com... and be informed of your future.
edit on 26-10-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

"I know this tactic"

I've posted before that I think the key is the reactor currently being feuled. Once it is operational the MSM has something definitive to point to regarding Iran's nuclear program.

All that is needed is someone to pull the trigger (or twitch).

edit on 26-10-2010 by [davinci] because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Whatever is happening is accelerating VERY QUICKLY at this point...

The bottom line is the DEBT BOMB is about to unleash a financial First Strike and Decimate the US and other western nations if they don't do something very soon... The easiest way to rationalize the dozens of TRILLIONS in losses that are stacked in our system right now sad to say is to PHYSICALLY destroy enough trillions worth of assets to hide the write downs for the current mess inside the wreckage.

This is what makes me believe my Dunkirk scenario... what better way to rationalize and write down the losses in the margins than to lose a carrier or two and the war stocks in Saudi Kuwait Afghanistan a couple other Stans... and you just about hit that magic number combined with enough news coverage to keep any whistleblows from even making the rounds in the blogosphere....

Especially when you see whistleblower sites like wikileaks SACRIFICING Themselves in old school Samurai suicide Fashion tragically and uselessly just BEFORE they could REALLY make a difference....

Gee what a coincidence

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

War preparations advance around and in Iran

The US is building up naval, air force and marine strength around Iranian shores as Barack Obama's aide Dennis Ross reiterates his determination to keep the Islamic Republic from acquiring nuclear arms. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Iran, Hizballah and Hamas are also deep in military preparations, fearing a war eruption in weeks or months - as DEBKA-Net-Weekly reveals in its coming issue out Friday with hitherto unpublished disclosures. Don't miss this exclusive survey of a region in the grip of a mounting war scare.

www.debka.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

War preparations advance around and in Iran

The US is building up naval, air force and marine strength around Iranian shores as Barack Obama's aide Dennis Ross reiterates his determination to keep the Islamic Republic from acquiring nuclear arms. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Iran, Hizballah and Hamas are also deep in military preparations, fearing a war eruption in weeks or months - as DEBKA-Net-Weekly reveals in its coming issue out Friday with hitherto unpublished disclosures. Don't miss this exclusive survey of a region in the grip of a mounting war scare.

www.debka.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Iran doesn't have an air force. A couple of old worn out planes from the 1950's....doesn't count as an air force.
They don't really have a Navy either.

What they do have is lots of missiles. I doubt they are very accurate.

If I was the war planner I would have dragged a couple of our old naval ships awaiting to become marine reefs and get them functional enough to move under their own power via remote control. Then drive them around Iran's coast and let them launch their volleys of missiles at them.

I pray we're not evil enough to sacrifice carriers full of people to take out little ole Iran. They are nothing.

I'd expect China to move on Taiwan and North Korean to take out South Korea once shooting in Iran kicks off. We've got a 50 ship armada holding back Venezuela. I don't think we could do much in Asia to hold them back.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If I was the war planner I would have dragged a couple of our old naval ships awaiting to become marine reefs and get them functional enough to move under their own power via remote control. Then drive them around Iran's coast and let them launch their volleys of missiles at them.

War is more than that./ Do you think it is simply about the missiles?

What will happen after all Iranian missiles are finished? What will the US do? Will the US invade Iran? Will the US simply bomb Iran?

Do you think the US can invade/occupy Iran?

What about bombardment? What will the consequences of bombing Iran be?

What will China do, what will Russia do, what will happen to Europe, what will happen to Afghanistan and US troops in Afghanistan, what about Iraq and US troops in Iraq, what about your beloved son Israel, what will happen there?

War planners think about everything, not just about missiles

If it was that simple, the US would have already invaded Iran 4 years after the invasion of Iraq.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Pervius, may I call you Perv, do you know the meaning of the word hubris? No matter your general staff does and let me tell you they so plainly obviously do not think conflict with Iran will be anything but hard and costly in terms of men, money and goodwill throughout the world.

Ease up investigate just what the 70 odd million Iranians have done to warrant your ire, cos I can't see a lot.

<< 1    3 >>

join