It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I see Jesus as Muhammad saw Jesus in his dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Since I am not a Muslim I don't want to see any bashings of Islam. This is my strange understanding of the weird coincidence of seeing the same Jesus in my dreams as Muhammad without even doing it. I don't know what this means but it is kind of cool.

Source

Based upon several Hadith narrations of Muhammad, Jesus can be physically described thus (with any differences in Jesus’ physical description being due to Muhammad describing him when seeing him at different occasions, such as in a dream, during his ascension to Heaven, or when describing Jesus during Jesus’ second coming) A man of medium/moderate/average height and stature. * Of all the men, he had the nearest resemblance with 'Urwa ibn Mas'ud al-Thaqafi. * Lank/straight/slightly curly hair, and his hair was long that it fell between his shoulders. * A broad chest. * A well-built person. * A moderate complexion of red and white; of fair complexion.

Compared in my other threads of what I said about Jesus in my dreams.

Jesus: I have had other dreams where I talked to Jesus. Fluently in Aramaic! Just to be honest he looks like what you see in the older pictures. Maybe it's just my imagination. Jesus is towering figure in spirit. The only thing that I felt he wouldn't kill me.

I speak to him in his native tongue. Sounded like water to me. He told me he passed something on to me and that it was my time now. I can't find a picture online. He had shorter hair and I believed he had facial hair. No sign of anything else. He was bright! After he talked to me I became bright!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
THE ANSWER IS NO.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Interesting. So you were speaking to Jesus and you became enlightened. What is more interesting is the amount of people who deny the truth of the New Testament or have never read it and yet God speaks to them in their dreams and gives them symbols that match the Revelations of Jesus Christ. If he told you it was your time now, I think he meant it was your time to repent. What do You think he meant?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i think our lord uses our dreams to communicate with us when ever he feels it necessary. so....the ANSWER IS YES

new topics

top topics

join