It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My name is Truthhunter80 aka Rene.

I'm living in Denmark, the illegitimate stepchild of Scandinavia.
You might have heard of Denmark as being the home of H.C. Andersen, Niels Bohr and bacon.

We're a carefree nation, always interested in the newest gossip from our local community as well as from around the World.
We hate to brag about ourselves but LOVE to hear from others just how good we are.

So... am I a typical Dane?

Well, I always have a hard time introducing myself (on the internet as well as in real life)... should I take a light hearted comedic approach, or should I be the serious type?

I guess for starters that I'll just try to be like the "real-life" me, only I'll try to turn down the humoristic side of me a bit (as my general experiences are that people otherwise won't take me as seriously as I might have liked).
Once I get to know this place I might change my writing style a bit.

I live in a comfortable apartment on my own
I write fiction when I can find the time
I like football/soccer
I'm in the IT business
I usually make short stories long (information and details are very important to me)
... etc.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions - I'm usually not the most outspoken person when the subject is myself but I really don't care about that in a forum, as we're all pretty much anonymous to each other anyway.

You WILL find spelling errors and you WILL find gramatical errors - please, if you find that they're big mistakes feel free to point them out to me so that I can learn not to write like that in the future.
I came here to learn and perhaps also teach others about the wonders and mysteries of this World, so it's of great importance to me that we all understand each other and that there are no misunderstandings (which there might be afterall because of factors like language, cultures and other variables.).

Thank you for your time and I'll see you in the ATS forums

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well, I always have a hard time introducing myself

Really?? Well, that was a really great opening post in my opinion!!

Welcome to ATS as well btw, I hope you enjoy yourself here and I hope to see you around the boards often.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mmmmmmmm..... Bacon (heheheh) Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Um....? okay. Nice to meet you I guess!

top topics

join