It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOHN F. KENNEDY .. 21st Century

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
my point is... J.F.K, knew and had information. as we all know he was trying to make a new money system. a lot of people dnt know the meaning ant the action that go along with it, is the word infiltration

to understand what inflation means you have to do your own homework but he was aware so J.F.K gave a speech. an in that speech he was trying to warn us of secret government. some may call it a secret society n some may call it conspiracy but he also warned us about that too. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand The

Speech

“We are opposed around the world by a Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy…that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it’s sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system that has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly nit highly efficient Machine, that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. It’s preparations are concealed, not published. It’s mistakes are buried, not headlined. It’s dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditures are questioned, no rumors are credited, no secret is revealed. No President should fear public scrutiny of his program, for from that scrutiny comes understanding, and from that understanding comes support or opposition, and both are necessary. I am not asking your news papers to support an administration,

R.I.P John F. Kennedy

whether we like it or not this man died for fighting that secret government he was talking about

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

Good Lord!
He was talking about World Communism! Early 60's? Hellooooo?

And the topic was The Responsibility of The Press!

" I have selected as the title of my remarks tonight "The President and the Press." Some may suggest that this would be more naturally worded "The President Versus the Press." But those are not my sentiments tonight.

It is true, however, that when a well-known diplomat from another country demanded recently that our State Department repudiate certain newspaper attacks on his colleague it was unnecessary for us to reply that this Administration was not responsible for the press, for the press had already made it clear that it was not responsible for this Administration.

Nevertheless, my purpose here tonight is not to deliver the usual assault on the so-called one party press. On the contrary, in recent months I have rarely heard any complaints about political bias in the press except from a few Republicans. Nor is it my purpose tonight to discuss or defend the televising of Presidential press conferences. I think it is highly beneficial to have some 20,000,000 Americans regularly sit in on these conferences to observe, if I may say so, the incisive, the intelligent and the courteous qualities displayed by your Washington correspondents."

HE SAYS SO IN THE SPEECH!
Give it up. Homework my....rocking chair!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025
whether we like it or not this man died for fighting that secret government he was talking about
So dangerous that they killed him for making that speech? Two and a half years after he made it? If the shadow government works that slowly, we don't have anything to worry about... They're probably still trying to take over America Online...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Kennedy had good speech writers.

You didn't think he wrote that himself did you.

He did not even write "Profiles in Courage" someone ghost wrote it for him.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Oneolddude because: ////

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

And....your point is....?
almost all modern Presidents use speechwriters.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I think the poster's point is that the speech does not prove that Kennedy knew any great secret, because he did not write teh speech himself.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by OldDragger

I think the poster's point is that the speech does not prove that Kennedy knew any great secret, because he did not write teh speech himself.

and how do u know this?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I will retract my firm statement, since I can not prove 100% that he did not write the speech himself. He did, however, have a speechwriter who even helped him write his book. From this, I infer that Kennedy did not write teh speech himself, though I am sure he had a hand in it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech

Like i said ...

JFK WAS THE LAST REAL PRESIDENT, THOSE WHO HAVE, and WILL, PRECEDE ARE PUPPETS OF ____________
edit on 3-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

JFK WAS THE LAST REAL PRESIDENT, THOSE WHO HAVE, and WILL, PRECEDE ARE PUPPETS OF

How can a future President precede another? What did they get elected with, a time machine?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Like i said ...
And like I said, read the whole speech, not some butchered version cut up by conspiracy theorists to make it say something entirely different than what he ACTUALLY said!!!!

edit on 2010.11.3 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Like i said ...
And like I said, read the whole speech, not some butchered version cut up by conspiracy theorists to make it say something entirely different than what he ACTUALLY said!!!!

edit on 2010.11.3 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

that is not the whole speech

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It is the full speech. Look on any website or download the audio; that is it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join