It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd symbolism about the Chilean Miners' Rescue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I found this article interesting and didn't see that it came to the attention of the ATS community. I did have a funny feeling about this whole debacle but I am just happy they are all safe and sound at home.
But anyways...
The article suggests that this rescue could have been some kind of mega ritual....hear me out.

"To summarize the rescue event, 33 miners, who were trapped for 69 days in the depths and darkness of the underground were lifted one by one, on 10/13/10 in a device called “Fenix.”"

Vigilant Citizen

I'm sure most reading this post are familiar with numerological, quabbalisitc, and freemasonic significance of those numbers and "Fenix." If you aren't the webpage explains it perfectly. Now, here is some more weird "coincidences."

It took 33 days to drill the hole.

“The work took 33 days total, one day a man,” said Mikhail Proestakis, manager of Driller Supply Company, which participated in the drilling of the rescue shaft with a diameter of 66 centimetres, which is 33 times two.

“I believe in numerology, it has to mean something.”

-Link

“Others call attention to the first note the miners sent up to show they were still alive – “estamos bien en el refugio los 33” (all 33 of us are in the shelter) – which was 33 characters in length.”

Link

Inverted pentagram?

What do you all think?
And not to get all crazy on you guys haha...but the first thing that I asked myself "If it is some kind of ritual, could it be connected to all the earthquake activity in south america, particularly Chile? Some people believe that sadistic and sociopathic secret societies do these things to...I don't know how to say this but... to perhaps stimulate enough energy out of people to cause something to happen...like a huge earthquake?
You know, when I first heard of this whole thing I said "Chile...not again?"

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyFox_79
Inverted pentagram?

What do you all think?

i think chilean flag

image link

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This has already been discussed on ATS in other active threads at the time of the rescue!

The general opinion from most ATS'ers was to ignore it or say..."well, well its just coincidence".

I thought there was more to it but everyone else was so distracted by the "amazing" story and drama of rescuing 33 people that the whole point in this website was ignored and forgotten about!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

No I don't think so.
There is nothing similar about it

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The whole event was fake ! This had more coverage around the globe than 911 , Over the top coverage for what it was .24 hr coverage with hardly any regular programming .This was a media black out on a even greater story .

It was rife with masonic ritual .They came out of darkness into light .They were raised by a fenix (pheonix) .13 33 are masonic .There were 33 of them . The were raise on the anniversary that the head templar ( de Molay ) was burnt on the stake . The13th of October , and yes it was a Friday hence were the Friday the 13th being unlucky or bad comes from .Hmmm just like the fourth of July celebration in America is really a memorial day for masons as it was the day the templars lost the temple of Jerusalem . So what really happened this October 13 ? This side show soapie served it's purpose so what did you really miss ?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

Nothing similar?

Looks pretty bloody similar to me!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
S&F. Very very interesting thread.

Also, they were buried in the dark.

Rescued into the light.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you're friends with a bunch of lame-o people on Facebook, you may have also seen the "feel good Christian" response to the numbers involved here too.

The 33 miners were found on the 33rd week of the year. It took 33 days to drill the passage to them. The date was 10/13/10 which equals 33. They all believe that God is the one who was with them through this. Jesus was crucified when he was 33.

I hate numerology. It's such a grabbing at straws effort. You can add and subtract any amount of numbers or just the digits inside the numbers to paint any story you want. It's way dumb.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ironically it was Richard Hoagland who actually broke that story first, before vigilant citizen had that article...take that as you will.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey now!!! Let's not bring our beloved TEXAS into this!!!

We do A LOT of drilling and I think we could of hit total depth in less than two weeks!

In all seriousness OP very interesting stuff...seems a bit more advanced than grasping at straws but who really knows? stranger things have happened.

(edit to add) Chadwicus...sorry I should have looked at google before my response so I wouldn't look like such a donkey's rear right now !!!...how come Texas and Chile have such a similar flag...what do the numbers say about that? Again...a million apologies
edit on 25-10-2010 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Notice how the star on the shirt is upside down, the star on the flag is right side up.

The shirt, in my opinion, is completely different from the flag but we can argue all day about it. It all depends on what you wanna see. agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Looks pretty bloody similar to me!

If you look at both of your images, the star on the shirt of the president is UPSIDE DOWN.

Do you think it would be an accident if people put upside down stars on our flags?

An UPSIDE DOWN star is NOT on their flag!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What does the shirt actually say>?

Conspiracies can be found anywhere, excuse my ignorance, but what would be the point of masonic evil forces burying people then saving them?

jmo but Vigilant Citizen has some serious paranoia issues going on.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

It's not upside down.

it's tipped to the side slightly.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

As a designer, it's pretty obvious that they just skewed the star slightly so that the red and blue it bisects makes a more attractive angle that is even above and below the line. So I don't think there is a conspiracy with this shirt anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

actually, the star on the shirt is exactly inverted... not just tilted
i'm thinking it sounds just about right for these days

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Something has been chapping my buttocks where this story is concerned since day one!

I don't know what it is but after reading this I feel compelled to make my own thread now, so yeah. I'm paranoid.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I just wanted to say this because it's been on my mind, I haven't noticed anyone else point this out yet. I've heard the threads about "them" hiding things in plain sight, movies and whatnot, for the average folk to pick up on later (supposedly the movie Knowing had a prediction of the Gulf spill, 911 showing up in a bunch of movies, that sort of thing).

I just watched 12 Monkeys the other day, and in their timeline right before the major catastrophe (virus breakout) occurs, Bruce Willis's character talks about a boy being rescued from a mineshaft or well. In the movie it seems to be a marker for the time just before all hell breaks loose.

Now, I'm not saying minors rescued in Chili is the same as a boy being pulled from a well in a movie, or that this means a major virus outbreak, but knowing the nature of these things, a person being rescued from an underground tomb and that turning out to be a precursor of events to come doesn't seem that far fetched. Far fetched for someone posting on ATS, that is.

So take this with a grain of salt, but there's something fishy about this minor rescue, and for some reason that resonated with this movie for me. Take this as you will, I'm just running it up the flagpole, see who salutes, that sorta thing.

-

Oh, and apparently in the movie, the boy was hiding in a barn the whole time, so this actually seems to be more related to the Balloon Boy Hoax a while back. So maybe I would have been better off posting my fear mongering back then when that happened, but I'm still gonna put my two cents out there.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

here's some numerology for you....I spent 12 mins reading the other responses in this thread which equals 12 mins I'll never get back

top topics

join