It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet over Pennsylvania 10/22/2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Awesome video that is circling amongst UFO watchers and debunkers.

Enjoy

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Think this is up already... good luck.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-10-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

If anyone can point me to it that would be great! I did a quick search and found no thread....

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
.....Jesus christ...what's with the music? I was laughing through the whole damn thing ...

Dramatic music like that makes me think that at the point of crescendo the UFOs will all explode or something....but nope, nothing. Like a joke without a punchline.
edit on 24-10-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
.....Jesus christ...what's with the music? I was laughing through the whole damn thing ...

Yeah I will have to find the original...

Edit:

This is the other one I found... Unfortunately the music is worse in the first 20-30 secs, but then it cuts abruptly at least.... Sounds like it is windy and he has a nag, nagging him.

-kdial1
edit on 24-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think they meant this thread was already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Yeah that music was pretty funny.
They tried to make their own little Independence Day movie!

But anyways, I just got finished reading a thread here about predictions of mass UFO fleets for the end of October 2010. Interesting to say the least...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I cant find the other one either so im just posting here.

First off the guys wife made me chuckle, it was literally like listening to an old married couple.

Now the seriouse stuff. Thats pretty impressive. I think thats the most UFO's ive ever seen on one video and it obviously has those there shocked.

Im at a loss to explain what it is.

Its almost as though they're painting a message across the sky

Great video thanks for posting.
edit on 24/10/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sweet, thanks for the link to the other thread!

Already a thread on this guys/gals

Original thread here

**Mods Please Delete**
edit on 24-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Kdial.....

I agree.....

It is best not to use the search function.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My problem with all these "Chinese lantern' theories is, whose buying them then......flying/launching them?

I did a quick Google search and the average price is around 12 dollars. Now, who is spending almost a hundred dollars (almost daily throughout the country/world) just to make people think they're seeing UFOs? What's in it for them? A prank? A prank that costs money? Sorry, I'm not totally buying into this every time we see a cluster of UFOs.

I know not everyone is unemployed but times are still very difficult for many of us. So who are these people who are literally wasting their money to dupe us? Is anyone video taping THEM setting these off?

If anything, I'd consider this is some covert operation whose behind these cluster sightings . So yes, perhaps we are seeing a bunch of Chinese lanterns but I think there might be a bigger (clandestine) picture to it all.

It almost doesn't make sense. Not at the rate that we're seeing these 'lanterns' anyway.

edit on 24-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
My problem with all these "Chinese lantern' theories is, whose buying them then......flying/launching them?

I did a quick Google search and the average price is around 12 dollars. Now, who is spending almost a hundred dollars (almost daily throughout the country/world) just to make people think they're seeing UFOs? What's in it for them? A prank? A prank that costs money? Sorry, I'm not totally buying into this every time we see a cluster of UFOs.

I know not everyone is unemployed but times are still very difficult for many of us. So who are these people who are literally wasting their money to dupe us? Is anyone video taping THEM setting these off?

If anything, I'd consider this is some covert operation whose behind these cluster sightings . So yes, perhaps we are seeing a bunch of Chinese lanterns but I think there might be a bigger (clandestine) picture to it all.

It almost doesn't make sense. Not at the rate that we're seeing these 'lanterns' anyway.

edit on 24-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

People generally set Chinese lanterns off in large numbers for special events like weddings and such. I don't think it's all that uncommon. Regardless of whether or not that's what this video shows, a bunch of Chinese lanterns being released would look exactly like this. Just like when you see a duck swimming in a pond; it COULD be anything, but the fact that it looks just like a duck allows you to assume that's what it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I live in NEPA and I can tell you we've seen them here too. It's been going on for the last few months just building up more fleets, it used to only be one or two in the area. No I have no video or pictures unfortanutley I have a crappy camera phone and my camcorder isn't working, my brother has to fix it, says something about the lens wasn't manufactured correctly and he has to open it up and take a look, ugh. But yes, this is no hoax or planes, been like this in this area for some time now. I posted on the thread titled "I want your UFO story" or something like it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
After seeing this video last night in the other thread,

I wasnt really sure what it is,
I kind of felt like they might be 'chinese lanterns',
(I hardly ever call that one unless i really, really think it) lol
But I also felt like they might actually be 'UFO's" [unidentified objects]..

However,

later on last night, hours after seeing this video, with the naggy wife.. lol

I was watching a video by a man, showing how to easily make a chinese lantern at home,
So i watched this process, and then I watched him "launch" it...

and to my surprise (really, I was surprised!)
His lantern, while in the sky..
looked exactly like the objects in this video.

The guys video is here~ www.youtube.com...

Watch when it gets into the sky..

it looks exactly as this mass of objects in PA looks.
[red/orange/white flickering/strobing light]

i usually laugh at and call out those who call everything seen in the sky a "chinese lantern" or any other lame excuse often given... lol

But I really feel these probably are exactly that, lanterns.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
When will the debunkers claim that this was the Golden Knights parachute team with magnesium flares strapped to their boots or some other nonsense. LOL

Good footage, thanks for posting! UFO's are real. Chemtrails are REAL. Anybody that tells you different hasn't researched the subject or is working disinfo for the new world order. Do your own research and question EVERYBODY that debunks UFOs. Look at their posts. Why are they doing NOTHING except debunking? It's a joke when you look at their lame posts and how they NEVER fight the lies of the new world order either. All these people do is debunk and that's it! Call them out for their posts!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
When will the debunkers claim that this was the Golden Knights parachute team with magnesium flares strapped to their boots or some other nonsense. LOL

Good footage, thanks for posting! UFO's are real. Chemtrails are REAL. Anybody that tells you different hasn't researched the subject or is working disinfo for the new world order. Do your own research and question EVERYBODY that debunks UFOs. Look at their posts. Why are they doing NOTHING except debunking? It's a joke when you look at their lame posts and how they NEVER fight the lies of the new world order either. All these people do is debunk and that's it! Call them out for their posts!

I'd never call myself a "debunker", but I think it's pretty obvious that the first video is showing either lanterns or balloons rigged with L.E.D.s. It's also highly offensive to state that anyone with an opinion different than yours is working for some nefarious organization, and is actively working to conceal information from their fellow humans.

I'm not saying that there is no such thing as the NWO (I don't know), I'm not saying that there is no such thing as dis-info agents (I don't know), but I'm definitely not going to start accusing people of lying or having a hidden agenda merely because our opinions differ.

I am a believer- I do believe that there is life out there, and I do believe it has been visiting us. I do not KNOW these things, just as you do not KNOW that every debunker here is somehow being employed by the government. What we need to do is collectively accept that we do not know all the answers, and just continue searching for the truth. Both sides of this issue are overly zealous- many believers throw accusations of being a paid shill, whilst many skeptics dole out insults and inflammatory, matter-of-fact speculation. Pinning labels on people will not get us any closer to knowing what's really going on out there.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Searching for info on the "Massive UFO sighting in PA" I was curious to find no feedback on this in the news. I live in PA and I have heard nothing on the news about this sighting. Some say lanterns others say UFO. I wish I knew what they were. I tend to think that the UFO can blend into phenomenon like that, lanterns, and keep people guessing for a long time.

top topics

join