It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

Now on Youtube compliments of AlienScientist

Quite interesting

PART 1

Part 2

PART 3

PART 4:

PART 5:

Related threads

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

Unbelieveable Pics of Nuclear Explosions milliseconds after ...

Anti-Gravity.Holy Grail Of The 21st Century

Scientists Have Prelim Evidence of a Force That Opposes Gravity

edit on 24-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
After watching part one I am floored. That is one exceedingly smart individual.

I'm willing to bet that some of his 'secrets' about the experimentation are the exact resonating frequencies the use in conjunction with the RPM speed of the super-conductor. I'm also wondering what the 'other' uses outside of industrial and commercial are. Top of that list is military avionics.

Also, they released their findings in 1992 and have called it gravitic modification. Some of what he's exlpaining sounds a lot like the experiments of T Townsend Brown. I wonder how similar 'gravity modification' and 'elctro-gravitic' propulsion is.....

Very AWSOME material Z. I'll have more to comment on with the rest of the videos. Thanks man!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Also, they released their findings in 1992 and have called it gravitic modification. Some of what he's exlpaining sounds a lot like the experiments of T Townsend Brown. I wonder how similar 'gravity modification' and 'elctro-gravitic' propulsion is.....

Yes he actually gives credit to the Biefeld–Brown effect at one point.

Waiting for Bigfatfurrytexan to pop in when he gets up
He is the one who has been following the gravity modification and gravity wave research in the Missing Dr Li thread

Eugene has papers at American Gravity. Pegasus has been following this for some time, but mostly at our Yahoo group where Matyas runs the forum.
www.americanantigravity.com...

The one thing that is really great in this series of videos is Eugene's description of what we call Zero Point energy.. the sub atomic particles that make up the ether and follow different laws of physics. He also covers the idea that light waves (and other forms of energy) can only transmit through space because the sub atomic particles allow wave propagation...

Love it

Thanks to Alien Scientist for getting that onto youtube

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
good find zorgon, that albert einstein was way ahead of his time buy the sound of that, an a few mounths ago i watched a doco it was mainly about nano mechanics or something like that and this chines scientist spoke exelent english showd that exp at a lab carnt remember were, he coolded a special ceramic and put a marble over the top an it sat about 3 inches on top an spun slowly, i wasnt taking too much notice but when he just said it it spun me out.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie
he coolded a special ceramic and put a marble over the top an it sat about 3 inches on top an spun slowly, i wasnt taking too much notice but when he just said it it spun me out.

It's called the Meissner Effect... but what Eugene said in the video was that their team found you can do it without using super conductors, and use rotating magnetic fields instead

Here are some Meissner Effect videos. There are lots on youtube

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Just for comparrison

Magnetic Levitation...

Acoustic Levitation Chamber (turn volume down
)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Using rotating magnetic fields was also something considered by John Searl

The John Searl Story
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Searl Effect Technology
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wow. That is a great interview.

I made some notes on the key points of his responses to the interviewer that I thought were important to consider.

Something that never entered my mind was the use of non superconductive materials in conjunction with resonating frequencies. That fact alone makes this technology far more tangible and realistic. Strictly talking cost effectiveness alone it would be far better than our current systems of propulsion, and in some forms power generation. So far there has been no practical application of this technology used to generate energy for power but even with what scientists know today an application could be easily and cheaply produced that would provide near free energy.

I think it was very important for him to impress upon the viewers of this interview that what he calls " politically correct science" is basically keeping all forms of gravity modification research very suppressed and that if the scientific community was able to keep a more open mind to these scientific researches and applications the public would see more benefit from the technologies. I would have to say, my opinion only, that the oil industry hates the fact that there is current science readily available that would phase them out almost completely. That has to be reason number one why we don't have zero point energy generators and vehicles that can harness the power that our planet has naturally occurring on it... because no one would have any need for oil and fossil fuels.
Getting big oil, and 'politically correct science' out of the way would be a great stepping stone towards a free energy society

He spoke several times about the fact that standard gyroscopes have gavitic effects, namely a free spinning 2 axis standard gyroscope that weighed 25 kilos could be balanced on the tip of a professors finger with little effort. He gave no hard numbers but said that this effect is repeatable every time.

He did give a very good description of the theory of zero point energy. I've read a lot of text on he subject but his description that lasted only a couple minutes was so easy to follow! I transcribed the majority of it for you all here.

Zero point energy- We deal with normal bodies. A body can be solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. But we also deal with sub-atomic particles, which have the size of 40 magnitudes smaller than an electron. And there are various kinds of these particles and they have their own laws of energy, of mechanical motion, of superfluidity, of pressure and of coherancy, because we can speak of scalr fields and of coherant vacum. I know its getting complicated, I understand, but these sub-atomic particles make up the ether, the fundamental particle that the entire universe is made out of. So it is possible to extract energy from this sea, this ocean of particles. Its possible to navigate this media, it's possible to creat wormholes, its possible to travel with speeds much more than that of light, becasue the laws that govern these sub-atomic particles are different.

It's important to remember that he released his data in 1992. Data already available about this technology has existed since Tesla and Brown... So after over 100 years of researching these types of systems you would think something would be available to the public. In the interview he mentioned that it would be much better to have flying saucers parked in front of your hose than a car, with this technology that is entirely possible.

Thanks again Z, killer stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I also noticed he was very nervous and even mentioned he was afraid where this would lead. Let's hope he stays off the 'missing' list. As you say he has been around with this work for some time.

I did not know that Senator John Glenn was involved in the NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics project... more homework

Status of the NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics (BPP) Project All NASA support to sustain cognizance on these possibilities has been withdrawn as of October 1, 2008. The final NASA contribution was to assist in the compilation of a graduate-level technical book, Frontiers of Propulsion Science, which is due out in early 2009. This book (750 pages, hardback) will be volume 227 of the series, Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics Series, which will be published by American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA).

www.grc.nasa.gov...

Several papers there but I notice Eugene's work is not even listed
edit on 24-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I didn't realize he was a big proponent of it either. I found a link to his research center, based in Ohio.

Glenn research Center- Propulsion technology

The NASA Glenn Research Center develops technology breakthroughs that expand America's ability to explore and understand our universe. Glenn pioneered liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen engines, the workhorses of the "space age." Missions from Apollo to the Space Shuttle have relied on chemical combustion. Along with new chemical engines, we are also developing new concepts, like electric propulsion and ion thrusters, that could provide safe, reliable and affordable trips to low Earth orbit and beyond.

Unfortunately the page hasn't seen an update for 2 years.

edit on 24-10-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: I think our link leads to the same place. Sorry!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Seems we may be slipping back into the Dark Ages

Well my swords are sharp... but I need sleep

Too much input lately circuits are fried

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
S&F...good stuff ..I came across some intresting stuff recently and want to share ..I will start off with this short youtube www.youtube.com... Next is the math to the Rodin coil ..Randy Powell - Advanced Vortex Math - Part 1 www.youtube.com...
Marko Rodin's vortex-based mathematics part 35 of 44 www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
and last is one that shows that it is very posible to make a nifty motor www.youtube.com... oh what the heck one more Rodini Rotor Ripper www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As a professional, theoretical physicist (M.A., M.Sc., Ph.D.), having heard here Dr Eugene Podkletnov's explanation of the loss of weight of objects suspended over his spinning, superconducting ceramic discs, I can say with full confidence that he does not know what he is talking about. Or, to be more accurate, he is a low-temperature physicist who seems to have little understanding of fundamental, theoretical principles and particle physics (my research field) - a quite common occurrence amongst such experimentalists, in my experience, unfortunately. Whilst, according to Einstein-Cartan theory, spinning matter would generate a torsion component in the space-time connection and a repulsive, gravitational force in addition to the normal, attractive component, the speed of rotation is far too low for the angular momentum density to create even a 5% change of weight (the calculations are too long and technical to add here). So the effect is not due to generation of torsion in the space-time metric.

What is really happening has nothing to do with altering gravity. It is far simpler than that. A magnetic field is generated by the currents of electrically charged Cooper pairs circulating in the surface of the rotating, superconducting ceramic disc, expelled from its interior by the Meissner Effect. This field couples to the atomic nuclei in the suspended object. Their intrinsic magnetic momentum makes them behave as minute magnets with their own magnetic fields, and it is the mutual repulsion between their fields and the magnetic field of the currents of Cooper pairs that causes the levitation, making it appear to lose weight. It is merely a form of magneto-levitation that exploits the natural diamagnetism of objects.

That is all I wish to comment on the topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I should have posted this TED talk first ....www.tedxcharlotte.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

You may be right.

But then again....NASA and the US Army were willing to pour considerable amount of money into researching Podkletnov's designs, a la Ning Li and Douglas Torr.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Their intrinsic magnetic momentum makes them behave as minute magnets with their own magnetic fields, and it is the mutual repulsion between their fields and the magnetic field of the currents of Cooper pairs that causes the levitation, making it appear to lose weight. It is merely a form of magneto-levitation that exploits the natural diamagnetism of objects.

Not that long ago the words "physicist" and "levitation" would never be seen together in the same paragraph.

How is levitation, whether magnetic, acoustic or other not a form of countering gravity?

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Alien Scientist.
This dude Eugene is remarkably honest and smart. Though he is petrified of the mainstream science to admit to breaking of man made known laws of physics.
Good luck to him anyway

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Holy #!!!!!! I thought he was a fictional character!!!!!

Guys, are we sitting here, talking about Anti-Gravity for real??? I just can't believe it!!!! All my dreams about interstellar travel might become true some day!!!

He made an observation that I used to make, that space is not empty at all: since there is something to bend, it means it's not empty.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
He made an observation that I used to make, that space is not empty at all: since there is something to bend, it means it's not empty.

You have been lurking in the wrong places.

Eugene mentions that the CHINESE were very interested in his work

Have a read of Bigfatfurrytexan's thread "Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li"

Even Buzz Aldrin is involved with Gravwave LLC
www.gravwave.com...

see team report page 9
www.gravwave.com...

Joint Chinese & GRAVWAVE® High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Project
PDF

edit on 24-10-2010 by zorgon because: link bug

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Saw this last week, very cool.

Great thread, good discourse.

So is ATS going to start collaborating on some science projects in the future? Whether theoretical or experimental or both...

There is plenty of resources on the net - pretty mind-blowing actually.

We also have quite a few residents here at this site that all are on the same track more or less on theoretical grounds.

Perhaps a sort of recommendation committee for future areas of research?

Much of the work lies in the brute force comparative method between Podkletnov, Searle, Keely, Tesla, AlienScientist, Dale Pond, Haramein, Rodin, Leedskalnin, Thomas Valone, Boyd Bushman, and other names who are escaping me now...

The least common denominator appears(to me) to be a structured aether. Counter-rotating magnetic currents in a helical structure, organized in a donut shape in discrete energy levels/wave functions. There is no such thing as a vacuum, but this structured space emerges.

Something like that... subject to change of course.

Thoughts?

edit on 24-10-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join