It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
As a professional, theoretical physicist (M.A., M.Sc., Ph.D.), having heard here Dr Eugene Podkletnov's explanation of the loss of weight of objects suspended over his spinning, superconducting ceramic discs, I can say with full confidence that he does not know what he is talking about. Or, to be more accurate, he is a low-temperature physicist who seems to have little understanding of fundamental, theoretical principles and particle physics (my research field) - a quite common occurrence amongst such experimentalists, in my experience, unfortunately. Whilst, according to Einstein-Cartan theory, spinning matter would generate a torsion component in the space-time connection and a repulsive, gravitational force in addition to the normal, attractive component, the speed of rotation is far too low for the angular momentum density to create even a 5% change of weight (the calculations are too long and technical to add here). So the effect is not due to generation of torsion in the space-time metric.

What is really happening has nothing to do with altering gravity. It is far simpler than that. A magnetic field is generated by the currents of electrically charged Cooper pairs circulating in the surface of the rotating, superconducting ceramic disc, expelled from its interior by the Meissner Effect. This field couples to the atomic nuclei in the suspended object. Their intrinsic magnetic momentum makes them behave as minute magnets with their own magnetic fields, and it is the mutual repulsion between their fields and the magnetic field of the currents of Cooper pairs that causes the levitation, making it appear to lose weight. It is merely a form of magneto-levitation that exploits the natural diamagnetism of objects.

That is all I wish to comment on the topic.

Read this and tell us what you think.
Impulse Gravity Generator Basedon Charged YBa2Cu3O7−y Superconductor with Composite Crystal Structure

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That guy Ian Sample that leaked the story sure need a good kick in the balls. For all we know he might be payd for by the oil companies and tptb.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you for Posting this it is wonderful and all the other posts that followed WONDERFUL.!

Thank you all.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have no doubt what so ever we could replace Fossil Fuels instantly with cleaner, more efficient, and nearly free energy. However, this technology would cause a Global Collapse of every economy around the world. Oil is the 2nd most important resource to Water, no not food, but oil.

Food doesn't get ANY where without Oil.

So, want to collapse civilization as we know it? Reveal free energy.

Humans would no doubt make it through the collapse, however, your talking a major change in everything and massive job loss. It would affect absolutely every aspect of our life, and i can understand why they don't make this stuff public and rarely use it themselves.
edit on 17-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you for Posting this it is wonderful and all the other posts that followed WONDERFUL.!

Thank you all.

Some of my friends in russia have tried to contact evgeny podkletnov, but
he seems to have disappeared

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So, what vapor was poured to make this work?

a reply to: zorgon

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Agentrng

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join