It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Louis Turi's Predictions for 2011/2012 (Correctly Predicted 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and more) +

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I did a google ATS search and couldn't come up with too much stuff on this incredible man Dr. Louis Turi and his predictions. So I thought that I would make a quick thread compiling some information on this guy and his predictions for you lot here at ATS. After seeing a sharp rise is shall we say Non-Credible predictions and prophecies (Most of which turn out to be completely incorrect) I thought It would be good to share with you a guy who has some credit and past correct predictions. Fair enough he has published books, run courses and made money but to be fair he seems like the most credible person for Predictions in our current western world. He also seems a lot more in touch and spiritual than most in the same "line of work" from my standing

In this thread I will bring forward to ATS Dr Louis Turi's past predictions, predictions for 2010/2011/2012 and some interesting videos and radio appearances from the guy.

Ok, I will start off by offering you a quote from his website about his past predictions in his previous books (You can check out the books yourself if you are feeling skeptical, please do this instead of just assuming he must of been wrong).

N.Y Terrorist Attack - Iraq War - SARS - Asia Tsunami - Mexico Oil Spill - Icelandic Volcano Eruption - Haiti Deadliest Quake Ever, Deadly Hurricanes, Shocking News, Nukes , California Fires, Deadliest Tornadoes In The US History, ALL major calamnities world wide including the full restructure of the FBI/CIA, the US economy, Mumbai India UK terrorist Attacks etc. ALL Major Earthquakes Above 6.0 were FULLY and UNARGUABLY predicted in my book Moon Power and on my radio and television shows. I am the only Astropshile on the planet posting regularly my "SOS To The World" windows in all major websites preparing humankind for its impending fate. Of course people can accurately judge or swear by my predictive gift only if they paid attention to my work and get to know the real me. Until then a newcomer can only be skeptical! Take the time to investigate my mission to translate the Creator's will upon mankind and understand the "Cosmic Code" because this is the only way God will speak to you. Remember God's words "I will speak to you but you won't hear me, I will present myself to you but you won't see me." Let me help you raise your Cosmic Consciousness and teach you how to heed God' signs.

The above quote was taken from here.

So we have now established that he has correctly predicted some of the most major news events to effect us in the last decade. Now lets see what he has said and still has to say about 2010;

1. Many foreign Governments will “merge”, as to bring more security and peace to their neighboring countries. 2. Many foreign Governments will “merge”, as to battle Mother Earth depleting health. 3. Many foreign Governments will “merge”, to battle drug trafficking and gang violence. 4. Many foreign Governments will “merge”, to gather a better control of its citizens. 5. Many large established Corporations, (Church Inc.), will “merge” to avoid bankruptcy. 6. Many large established Corporations will be forced to reevaluate their act and methodology. 7. Many large established Corporations will be forced to expose their accumulated wealth. 8. Many large established Corporations will suffer the iron fist of the IRS. 9. Many large established Corporations, including the IRS, will be forced to restructure. 10. Many large established religious Corporations, (Church Inc.), will be forced into paying taxes. 11. Many large established private religious Corporations, (Mormons, cults, Scientology etc.), will be targeted by Uncle Sam. 12. Many large established oil and pharmaceutical Corporations will be forced into a painful restructure. 13. Many large established food and farmers Corporations will be forced into a painful restructure. 14. The Tail of Dragon, (negative) in Cancer (US infrastructure), will drastically affect the US and many others countries due to awful natural disasters such as flooding, fire, quakes etc. July 2010 / January 2010 / 2011. 15. The Dragon’s Tail, (tough) in Cancer (general security), will bring about internal unrest in France, Italy, Japan, China and the US. July 2010 / January 2011. 16. The Dragon’s Tail, (negative) in Cancer (general security/USA), will bring about dramatic results to countries suffering unrest and wars. 17. The positive Dragon’s Head in Capricorn, (Government), will force the power itself to fight back internal abuses and avoid collapsing on itself. 18. The positive Dragon’s Head in Capricorn, (Government), will force the Army and the Navy to restructure and grow drastically in power and technology. Serious possibility of reinstituting the draft due to foreign power nuclear threats July 2010 / January 2010 / 2011. 19. The Tail of the Dragon in Cancer will bring serious insecurity to the poor, where the same very people will demand drastic decisions to be taken. July 2010 / January 2010 / 2011. 20. On a positive side the governmental waste and political abuse will seriously decrease, watched by its own internal police. 21. On a positive side, wealthy abusive corporations hiding behind and manipulating the law will be forced to participate with the redistribution of wealth. 22. On a positive side, America's image and security will return soon after 2011. Soon after June 2011 the entire legal / educational / religious system will be on the way to implode and restructure itself.
- Text found here: www.drturi.com...

I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that, all I'm going to say is that I recognise a lot of that there stuff above me

Now we shall move on to what he says about 2011/2012;

MONTHS OF CAUTION - June 2011 / December 2011 1.Many foreign Governments will "merge", as to bring more security and peace to their neighboring countries. 2.Many foreign Governments will "merge", as to battle Mother Earth depleting health. 3.Many foreign Governments will "merge", to battle drug trafficking and gang violence. 4.Many foreign Governments will "merge", to gather a better control of its citizens. 5.Many large established Corporations, (Church Inc.), will "merge" to avoid bankruptcy. 6.Many large established Corporations will be forced to reevaluate their act and methodology. 7.Many large established Corporations will be forced to expose their accumulated wealth. v 8.Many large established Corporations will suffer the iron fist of the IRS. v 9.Many large established Corporations, including the IRS, will be forced to restructure. 10.Many large established religious Corporations, (Church Inc.), will be forced into paying taxes. 11.Many large established religious Corporations, (Mormons, cults, Scientology etc.), will be targeted by Uncle Sam. 12.Many large established oil and pharmaceutical Corporations will be forced into a painful restructure. 13.Many large established food and farmers Corporations will be forced into a painful restructure. 14.The Tail of Dragon, (negative) in Cancer (US infrastructure), will drastically affect the US and many others countries due to awful natural disasters such as flooding, fire, quakes etc. June 2011/ December 2011 15.The Dragon's Tail, (tough) in Cancer (general security), will bring about internal unrest in France, Italy, Japan, China and the US. 16.The Dragon's Tail, (negative) in Cancer (general security/USA), will bring about dramatic results to countries suffering unrest and wars. 17.The positive Dragon's Head in Capricorn, (Government), will force the power itself to fight back internal abuses and avoid collapsing on itself. 18.The positive Dragon's Head in Capricorn, (Government), will force the Army and the Navy to restructure and grow drastically in power and technology. Serious possibility of restitution of the draft due to foreign power nuclear threats. 19.The Tail of the Dragon in Cancer will bring serious insecurity to the poor, where the same very people will demand drastic decisions to be taken. 20. On a positive side the governmental waste and political abuse will seriously decrease watched by its own internal police. 21. On a positive side wealthy abusive corporations hiding behind and manipulating the law will be forced to participate with the redistribution of wealth. 22. On a positive side America's image and security will return soon after 2011. Soon after June 2011 the entire legal / educational / religious system will be on the way to implode and restructure itself. 23. Cancer will be conquered following an increase due to electronic exposure.
- The above text was found here.

So you can see that he says a LOT of interesting things about 2011/2012. To be honest I'm pretty speechless about it and can't find the words to formulate an opinion, although it does make me feel a lot if you get me =/

Now here are some videos of Dr. Louis Turi on Youtube;

- More parts to this on Youtube.
- More parts to this on Youtube.

There is also this very interesting radio appearance of Dr. Louis Turi in 2006 found here. I highly recommend you check it out if you have the time.

I know this is a bit of a scratchy subject but what do you guys have to say about his past, present and future predictions? After looking into it he seems quite credible to me and I don't see any sin in making a living off of it if possible. Apart from that I don't have much to say on the matter surprisingly, I'm a bit speechless. What do you lot reckon?

edit on 23-10-2010 by TechUnique because: Typos and title fix.

edit on 23-10-2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2010 by TechUnique because: Typos and code errors.

edit on 23-10-2010 by TechUnique because: More typos..

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A lot of this seems pretty vague ,more like a astrological starsign reading from the corner of a newspaper.Many is a variable number that can be made to fit many situations.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

True, but he has correctly predicted quite a substantial amount of major events in the last decade. It definitely makes his words worth listening to in my opinion. I'm not saying take it to heart but at least think about it.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Ok to be honest i only read through the quoted posts,so as for his correct predictions on the previous events,do i need to buy his book or will the video links show me the proof of his accuracy?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Well, the correct predictions are in his book "Moon power". I haven't read the actually book itself but there is quite a lot of info on the net regarding the book and the correct prophecies and I haven't come across ANYONE who has debunked his correct predictions in "Moon power" . He also talks about the predictions in radio shows and interviews before they happen. If you really do still have doubts about it I suppose you could search up some more videos and even read the book so you can see it right in front of you. Other than that I don't know how I can help you.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I did a quick search of this fellow too, adding the word scam to his name.

I came up with this.

Here is more examples of his foolishness.

Feb. 2007, There will be a nuclear exchange - Louis Turi

Aug. 2007,There will be a nuclear exchange - Louis Turi

Crap you keep saying it EVENTUALLY there will be a nuclear exchange.

Heck, I will make predictions too.

There will be a mine disaster in China and people will die.

Earthquakes will continue in Arkansas and the Baja area of Mexico ,along with Alaska,Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

The Vatican will continue protect pedophiles and promote slavery.

Democrats will lose their majority in Congress as Americans show their disdain for the idiots riding the Jackass.

These frauds all of them will continue make enormous money from stupid people believing them.

I bet I am 100% right.

edit on 23-10-2010 by Oneolddude because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2010 by Oneolddude because: I edited it,Duh.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Granted. Although some of the things that didn't come true might not have made it into the main stream media. That blog you posted a link to... well its a blog. We need to take what it says with a pinch of salt. I myself have seen visions and made my own predictions but have never posted them anywhere because you have to remember that when in these altered states not everything is clear and some other stuff (Imagination for instance) might jump into the equation from time to time. There might also have been some interference on a spiritual level to cloud his predictions, who knows.

Just from the things that he has accurately predicted, 9/11 for instance makes him worth listening to in my opinion. I never said that this guy should be 100% trusted but that he was definitely worth looking at. Either way he doesn't seem like a complete charlatan to me

Thanks for your input,

-TechUnique

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My opinion:
Bogus
Random
Makes Nostradamus look like a surgeon in comparison
BS Astrology (good astrology does actually exist, this isn't it)
Just another guy trying to make a buck off of new agers.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
My opinion:
Bogus
Random
Makes Nostradamus look like a surgeon in comparison
BS Astrology (good astrology does actually exist, this isn't it)
Just another guy trying to make a buck off of new agers.

Care to extend on that?.. as in why you think this? Also he uses the same method of Astrology as Nostradamus did. Listen to the radio appearance I have posted a link too. Did you go through all the information? Not the radio link i'm guessing because the thread hasn't been posted long enough

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Saying "Correctly Predicting" and "Accurately Predicting" are two different things entirely.

I can "correctly predict" that there will be a sex scandal in American Politics in 2011. I can't accurately predict which Senator or Congressperson will be affected.

I can "correctly predict" that there will be a sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic Church in 2011. I can't accurately predict which priest or which city.

I can "correctly predict" that there will be "large storms in the Caribbean between September and November in 2011" and that there will be "earthquakes of at least 6.0" in China and South America during the early part of the year, but can't accurately predict when and where they will strike. This doesn't mean if an earthquake happens in China over 6.0 (one happens almost every year) that I will say that I accurately predicted this event. All of these events are pretty much a statistical probability of almost 1.

I can "correctly predict" that there will be a large scale terrorist attack on the Western World sometime over the next decade. Had I of said this in the 1990's, it doesn't mean that I accurately predicted 9/11 or 7/7. If someone had of said "there will be a terrorist attack on New York using airplanes on the morning of Sept 11. 2001" ahead of time, this would have been an "accurate prediction".

I can use STATISTICS to "correctly predict" just about anything, down to a pretty accurate reading of what the temperature will be on any particular day (ever read farmer's almanac?) but accurately predicting is a different beast entirely.

The only thing I can guarantee, is that there is 100% of darkness outside this evening, turning towards light sometime in the morning. Unless you live near the North Pole in the summer, or the South Pole in the winter.
edit on 23-10-2010 by babybunnies because: spelling, grammar

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Thank you for stopping by, you make some good points. Although I do not believe that what you say applies to everything that this guy predicts. Granted he predicts some predictable things but of course there are going to be some major things that happen that are quite predictable otherwise the world we live in would be an even more crazy place. I do think that there is enough of what he has said (If you go through all the resources i have compiled) to take some interest in instead of automatically dismissing it all as bollocks.

Thanks, I appreciate the level of civilness achieved so far in this thread.

-TechUnique

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i predict we will go to war with IRAN.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Michel De Nostradam did not really use Astrology.He gazed into a bowl of water on a tripod if my memory serves me well. He also was quite the natural doctor during the Black Death.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Frankly, if someone who claims to be a prophet of God (as this guy sort of implies with a bit of the doggerel on his predictions page,) is demonstrated to be wrong ONCE, he may be dismissed. If the messages come from God, they aren't going to be wrong and they aren't going to be "avoided because people knew about it". If the person claims that sometimes they don't get the message clearly, then we may assume that the messages aren't "from God", but "inspired by God", which doesn't really mean anything.

I also question this:

Your Cosmic Code VIP subscription for 2011 is only $99.00! (ACT NOW! Price is ONLY good until Jan 1, 2010 and will go up to $120.00!) Your 2011 Personal Dragon Forecast, 2011 monthly transits, personal guidance and predictions for each month of the year 2011 and so much more will be issued January 1st 2011. Dont miss anything a single of my Cosmic Code newsletter can open a bran new door or even save your life.

I see a serious terrorist gas attack and/or a pulmonary diseases coming from birds or poultry. This Mercurial energy aims for the birds and will manifest its negative power in the air, and water (MX oil spill). I also see the worse aeronautical disaster and this is why it is important to plan in respect of the Universal Laws of the Moon found in all my Moon Power books. Again the “energy” will manifest itself during a Supernova window and after any of the 2011 full moon.

So, we either have a gas attack, or respiratory illness from chickens (aka: "bird flu") that is a real and present danger, but we won't know more until we pay him $120 for the details. Real humanist, there.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Does he say phelps is a pisces in like vid 5 or 4? Cause I just looked it up and thats wrong he's a cancer.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
there is another reknown astrophile, but he plies his trade in economics & finance instead of world events:

crawfordperspectives.com...

THE Mars/Uranus Crash Cycle is NOW active during this frame.
ITwill continue for the period AUGUST 1, 2010 through MARCH 2011

the link shows earlier cycles of the same Mars+Uranus dance in the heavens
and the 1.94yr. period of activity...

and this Arch Crawford walks us through what will recur during this present
part of the cycle ---lasting from Aug 2010 - March 2011

woo-woo...but at least it doesn't show us that the Gov't will seize
our 401k or IRA during this timeframe woo-woo

experiment:
[size=-3](Lord, please take this guy to his reward real soon)
edit on 31-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by St Udio because: OK the -3 size code worked

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Alot of it seems more common sense...This stuff is bound to happen at one point in life. Now if he gave an exact date then i would consider it a prediction and very interesting. Some of his stuff seems interesting though. Im not ruling his predictions out just yet. I could predict the worst earthquake in cali but we all know it will happen eventually...I didn't read all hus stuff so i could be wrong. Im just basing off what I read.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Do you want concrete astrological predictions?

Write these:
2014: big shift in global affairs, likely a major war in middle east or east asia, deep global recession
2023: revolutionary wave, important revolutions in at least a couple of western nations, think 1848, 1968 or 1989
2028: dramatic economic and technological expansion, similar to the nineties

Accordingly to my astrological models, these will be two of the biggest events during next 15 years.
See more in www.astrologicaltransits.blogspot.com
I dont assume it will happen for sure, just that in these years this stuff will be probably happening.
Why? Its just a cycle. Please read the rationale for these predictions in the link above, before criticizing.

new topics

top topics

join