It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of China’s One-Child Policy: A Forced Abortion at Eight Months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Critics of Beijing’s “one-child policy” say a televised clip showing a young mother enduring a forced abortion at eight months’ gestation calls for a worldwide response.

According to the report by al-Jazeera television, heavily pregnant Xiao Ai Ying was forced to undergo an abortion at a hospital in the southeastern coastal city of Xiamen because she and her husband, Luo Yan Qua, already have their permitted one child – a 10-year-old daughter.

“There were many men surrounding my wife,” Luo told a reporter outside. “They held her arms behind her back, pushed her head against the wall, kicked her stomach and I don’t know if they were trying to give her a miscarriage.”

The report said Xiao’s unborn baby was then given a lethal injection. She was filmed waiting to deliver the dead child.

Source: www.cnsnews.com...

China says its one-child policy, initiated in 1979, has helped to reduce the country’s population by more than 400 million people.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
No matter what anyone thinks about Fascist China, abortion is murder, period!

One commenter wrote:

foced abortion? This was just plain murder and the people who killed this baby should either spend the rest of their lives in jail or they should be shot for the murder of a baby.This is sick and inhumane. The kind of person that could do this is nothing more than a murderer. They should get the death penalty. This is the most disgusting thing I have heard in a very long time. Is there no sense of shame for this murder? This article has changed my mind about how I feel with regrds to China. I am disguted by their brutal beaviour. All of China should hang their heads in shame. The have no morals and no honor. How dispicable can one contry be? I guess we all know the answer to that question. Killing an 8th month baby is the height of evil and those who did should get the death penalty.

Another commenter replied:

State sponsored murder, it's that simple. Shame on you China! Question is - are we any better? Third trimester abortion is legal in America. It doesn't matter to the child if the abortion was forced or voluntary. A dead baby is a dead baby. Or, to put it another way, murder is murder. My son and daughter, both adopted, were 3 months and 3 weeks premature respectively and are both 10 years old now and quite healthy. It's hard to imagine that some people, including the governments of China and the USA considered their existance at the time of their births somehow not deserving of the right to life.

Child sacrifice is rife as we are already living in the end of the age.

Proverbs 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is of course murder, no matter if the mother has given consent to it or not. Sentience (or concsiousness) develops in 5-6th month of pregnancy, so ANY third trimester abortion is murder (even in case of rape and incest or with mothers agreement) and should be illegal.

reply to post by ironfalcon

Third trimester abortion is legal in America.

Is it? According to wikipedia third trimester abortion is not legal, and abortion is restricted if the fetus is viable outside the womb, which is cca 24 weeks using current medical technology.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23/10/10 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

join