It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan outlines vision for small cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Plan outlines vision for small cities

www.news.com.au

"Every vehicle is fitted with a tracking device and higher charges would be levied on drivers who drove further at peak times and in designated city areas," the report said.

Freight will go on trains instead of trucks, and big vehicles that damage roads will be charged more to drive.

Cars with passengers would be given priority on the roads, and a "supertrain" would link cities along the eastern seaboard.

Instead of mega-cities such as Sydney's "city of cities" approach, with populations of five million-plus, new cities would be created in affordable regional areas.

"We nee
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So again the systematic break up of our infrastructure, and then a tracking device placed on all cars to help the environment and over congestion. This country runs on trucks, to make trains the main way to distribute products could see hundreds of thousands of people out of work. You can set up new smaller CBD's with out killing so many industries in a bid to stay 'green'. This whole green fad has to be one of the biggest scams facing the west.

www.news.com.au

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Are you guys becoming the test dumbies for the NWO??

It appears to me that every wet dream of the elite is either coming to fruition or is being planned in Australia. I can't help but believe that as goes Australia, so goes America. I'm scared, very scared.

S+F

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

So again the systematic break up of our infrastructure, and then a tracking device placed on all cars to help the environment and over congestion. This country runs on trucks, to make trains the main way to distribute products could see hundreds of thousands of people out of work. You can set up new smaller CBD's with out killing so many industries in a bid to stay 'green'. This whole green fad has to be one of the biggest scams facing the west.

www.news.com.au

You crack me up...

I grew up in an area that used to have trains... you know before roads?

Do you know what happened then? The towns died...

Was it in vain? of course not... because we progressed as a nation, those roads the trucks run on were built.. the Interstate. And the Interstate allowed a lot more transport than the trains before did

Well now, the road forward is for more efficient transport of freight new trains... will truckers lose jobs sure thing... will even more jobs be created?

You Betcha! :-)

new topics

top topics

join