It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation of Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi all,
Just ran into this''Space Brothers and Sisters called the Galactic Federation'' ,Looks to be something worthy of ATS research.I checked out this Harmon17's profile he seems to be very serious about The Draco Reptilian controlling the Illuminati elite.
I have not done much research on the subject and I tend to avoid things I cannot prove.I would love hear what my fellow ATSers think, do any of you guys think this is a real event?

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
there are literally TONS of threads here on ats about the GFL. i think most atsers completely disregard them now because a couple have turned out to be hoaxes...i wont say i believe them nor will i disregard them because i dont know...but they dont bother me because they're are not fear mongers

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Yeah, looks credible to me! After all, it's on the internetwebstubes!
Very credible, if life was the plot of a 50's B sci fi movie. I think you might find this nonsense allready posted on ATS. And for all you that will find this "research" credible and insist it must be viewed with an open mind, Live Long and Prosper.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i will say my theory on the reptilians (if they exists) is that they are the remains of the king lizards that used to rule the world and were claimed to be extinct, but a group survived and have been running the scene for millions upon millions of years.......IF they are here

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Did you find any of their hoax threads??
Type in October 14th 2008.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

yes the first link is the oct hoax thread

edit: on a side note, i believe more in the galactic empire and the rebellion vs. the GFL and the reptilians...my avatar says it all

edit on 22-10-2010 by dowhatyoufear3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply's.
I know there are a ton of threads here along the lines of Reptilian and other alien hybrids.Sounds like I need to read up on them more.I just thought this was a cool video.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
dont get me wrong, i wasnt dismissing the video or your thread, just put those links up incase you wernt aware of the other GFL threads. btw the video shows earths orbit with the "ufo" avoiding some kind of defense.i actually started a thread about that video. dont really know what happened to it because the only thing the debunkers could come up with was it was just dust moved by thruster on what ever ship the cam was on...hhmmmm
defense shoots at ufo

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Cool thanks for the link.No worry's I was not thinking any one is derailing.I come to ATS for information on not so main stream subject matter.From time to time I see something that I think I should share.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to my attention...

I like to believe I am very on the ball with conspiracy theories and like to stay "in the know".

I am now cataloging this group and I hope others are doing this as well. Thanks for bringing this brand new info to ATS, and thank you for using your search button before making this thread.

MM

edit on 22-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

The clips in the video are good, the message isn't far off base, though who knows who is really behind this. I don't care, as an experiencer I already know there are many different groups here and the biggest is the black op one, but theres lots of elements even in that one that's not what they think, and in addition, not only positives but the true Higher Ups are really overseeing this.

So I like it anyway. Don't care who put it out.

Even if its some group/cult or organization that was seeded/founded by the cia/black ops/majestic as so many are, and a tool for the elites, for some they'll do some research and meditation, go within and wake up more, and the very opposite of what was intended would occur.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I always appreciate your sarcasm lol. I do in fact enjoy all your responses and threads your a very informed guy.
I did a search did not find this video posted.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks,
I have seen some of those clips,but not put together in such content.like I said thought it was a cool video and needed to be posted.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by Mr Mask

I always appreciate your sarcasm lol. I do in fact enjoy all your responses and threads your a very informed guy.
I did a search did not find this video posted.

Eh, it happens, don't let it get you down. Either way, these GFL people are a scam and totally dishonest. People like that should be investigated by the authorities and forced to repay every cent they have virtually stolen from the gullible types who endorse/support it.

But, like I said, don't get to upset with the folks pointing that this is old info or that its a hoax. I'm sure they don't mean incredible offense.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Pure fantasy made up by crazy people. If there was a galactic federation.....its too stupid to talk about.

top topics

join