It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Saddam to be moved to new jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Submitted by: sanctum Article by: Valhall
Saddam Hussein is scheduled to be turned over to Iraqi guards at the beginning of July. Iyad Allawi, interim Iraqi prime minister, stated that he will be held in a new Iraqi jail with "limited support from the US military".

Saddam's New Home

FORMER president Saddam Hussein is to be moved at the start of July to a new jail with Iraqi guards and limited support from the US-led military, interim prime minister Iyad Allawi said today.

news.com.au...

"You will see him move and you will know where he is," Mr Allawi told a small group of reporters.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 6-27-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
really bad idea. because if there are supporters at this prison saddam will be held at it will open the proverbal floodgates of problems.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamthemissinglink
really bad idea. because if there are supporters at this prison saddam will be held at it will open the proverbal floodgates of problems.

iatml, I don't Saddam would be held within any Coalition prison.
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I also believe that is not such a good idea to move him around with all the commotion that is going on in the country.

But what can I say Sadam is Bush hunting trophy. He has to rotate him so it does not become stale.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You know it would seem that time for Saddam is quickly running out here. He is only 3 days away from the hand over of power to the Iraqis and with that the fate of Saddam will also be turned over to the Iraqis.

Not a good time to be Saddam. I would bet he is getting very worried right about now.

Gazz

new topics

top topics

join