It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October, The month of the UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I ran across this video on youtube.
edit on 21-10-2010 by CoachSlamYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

i dont get that woman, is she supposed tobe reptillian or something, or are her eyes cgi?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pkpuck

I don't know, She is speaking French I think. Do we have any translators here?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

i cant get you translations, i mean i see her tounge movement which is not too abnormal, and her eyes look weird, i dunno whether any1 can tell if there fake?
but really if its true then she could just be a another sub group type of the human race, uno like indians, chinese, e.tc where all in different types?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
why cgi? everyone can buy lenses ..they cheap nowadays

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
yer i agree it could be lenses i was just wondering, cus i would like to think its true personally.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pkpuck

Could be this?

A coloboma (also part of the rare Cat eye syndrome) is a hole in one of the structures of the eye, such as the iris, retina, choroid or optic disc. The hole is present from birth and can be caused when a gap called the choroid fissure between two structures in the eye, which is present early in development in the uterus, fails to close up completely before a child is born. The classical description in medical literature is of a key-hole shaped defect. A coloboma can occur in one or both eyes.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-10-2010 by morgrimal because:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by morgrimal

It looks like that's what it is. It's only in one eye and its not even. It's an awkward bulge off to the side.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I really like some of those UFO videos - haven't seen some of those before. The girl at the end...there was only one thing that stuck out with me. There are two instances where her tongue movement is freakishly fast. When the video is slowed down, it's still so fast that it seems a bit abnormal. Not to say that it can't happen normally, but it is odd.

Thanks for the video!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I'm gonna go with you, odd! That thong is extremely fast!

Some of the UFO videos were debunked, and that @JasonDiamond picture lol...facepalm.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
reply to post by morgrimal

It looks like that's what it is. It's only in one eye and its not even. It's an awkward bulge off to the side.

Looks pretty even to me on both eyes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59a1c40cff72.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e29430a71cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Further, it looks nothing like these coloboma pictures:

www.google.se...

There's no need to explain it away with obscure medical conditions, there's always contact lenses to fall back on.

Still interesting though, I would like to know who that woman is, and what they are talking about?
French translators would be appreciated.

As for the rest of the video, a lot of interesting videos I haven't seen before, I can't wait to see what happens in the coming months.. this is so exciting stuff!

CX

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hard to say with the eyes, easy to replicate with lenses these days. As for the tongue, many people get dry mouth when speaking in public, i used to when giving lectures, so as someone has already pointed out, it's not too abnormal.

I'm not one for jumping straight to the balloon/lantern theory, but please remember folks that these things are everywhere at the moment. I know here in the UK, what with Nov 5th approaching (Halloween too no doubt), there are all kind of floaty lighty things in the shops.

Only takes a few bits of thread or string to tie some lanterns together, and you have some nice evenly spaced lights which won't be pushed apart by wind. We used to do the same with kites. and LED's, not for UFO hoaxing mind, just nightime flying.

CX.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm gonna translate briefly because the interview itself doesn't have too much substance.

Basically, she says she was born with cat eyes, and it was very difficult for her to live a normal life. She had no friends, every time she would go to a store, people would look at her...etc. Then she started to assume it, and started to put on make up. She said she's now comfortable with her eyes, and that she's proud of it.

That's the essential, she just goes a little bit deeper than I did, but really, it's useless on this forums. She tells a lot of anecdotes. She doesn't say anything suspicious, although her thong is. It's moving fast, really.

She could be hybrid without knowing it. I guess it exists? Or she could be born like that, just a weird mutant. Lenses could be an answer as well but I really think it's her real eyes. I can't see the lenses' edge.

new topics

top topics

join